Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos (3867 Views)

My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) / 65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) / My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by ChristyG(f): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
September 19, 2013 by
· 30 Comments
A 13-year old girl has narrated how her
biological father, Stephen Chimaraobi, and
his friend, Paul Oha, raped her for seven
years in their Ojodu home in Lagos State,
southwest Nigeria.
Following her revelation, the police at
Grammar School Division, Ojodu, arrested
her father and his friend.
Chimaraobi from Delta State has remained
single after his wife left him, while Oha from
Mbaise in Imo State, is married and has two
kids.
The victim revealed that her 42-year old
father and his friend started defiling her
when she was six years old and continued
till she became 13 without each of them
knowing until she reported the matter to
the police.
She said she did not know the damage they
were doing to her until now that she
became an emotional wreck.
The traumatized victim told the police that
her mother left her in the care of his father
at their home in Yetunde Morgan Estate,
Ojodu, when she was six years old.
She said her father did not re-marry after
her mother left him and he took advantage
of her mother’s absence to rape her
repeatedly.
The little girl said she was helpless because
her father warned her not to tell anyone
otherwise he would kill her.
She said while her father was defiling her,
his friend, Oha, who lives with his wife and
two children in the same estate, joined in
sexually assaulting her.
She told the police that Oha usually comes to
their house at odd time when her father
had gone to work to have sex with her.
She said after that, he would warn her not
to tell anyone about it, including her father.
“My father’s friend after abusing me, will ask
me not to tell my father, not knowing that
my father was also abusing me,” she told
the police.
The victim who has started learning hair
dressing, said she went to the police to
report the matter when the trauma became
unbearable.
When P.M.NEWS visited Chimaraobi’s
residence, his neighbours confirmed the
incident.
On the allegation by the victim, the
neighbours said they were not surprised
because there has been rumours like that
and nobody was courageous enough to
confront Chimaraobi or inform the police.
They condemned the act and said the police
should ensure that the victim get justice.
They also said they knew Oha as his friend
who usually visited the girl and her father
and said they did not know his visit was to
defile the little girl.
At Oha’s residence within the estate, his
wife expressed shock over the matter.
She said all she knew was there was a time
Chimaraobi asked them to keep the girl in
their house when he went to work outside
Lagos. At the station where the suspects
were detained, the Divisional Police Officer,
D. P. O. Uduak Udoh said that the victim
came to the station to report that her father
and his friend abused her.
He said the police have since started
investigation on the matter and if our
reporter needed any information, he should
go to the PPRO.
Police sources told P.M.NEWS that the mother
of the victim and the relations of Chimaraobi
have been invited as part of the
investigation to authenticate the girl’s
allegation.
Chimaraobi told P.M.NEWS that he did not
rape the victim as she claimed and said his
daughter fabricated the allegation so that
she will go back to her mother.
He said he married her mother and when
the victim was six years, she abandoned him
and the girl and left.
Chimaraobi said that since his estranged
wife left, he has been taking care of the girl
and she has just finished her JSS3, while her
mother has been battling him to take the
girl away.
He also said he did not know his friend, Oha,
was sleeping with her until she said so at
the police station.
The two men were charged with defilement
and rape at the Family Court in Ikeja,
yesterday. The matter was adjourned till 6
November while the suspects were
remanded in Kirikiri Prisons.
—Cyriacus Izuekwe
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2013
The 'jews' of africa
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by BrokenTV: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2013
Miss becky: The 'jews' of africa
meaning
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2013
Broken TV:
meaning
As if u did not get it.
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by BrokenTV: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2013
tpacalipse: As if u did not get it.
yes i did not get i want u to explain what you mean
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by doctokwus: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
It tells of a morally bankrupt society.How does a man who is not mentally challenged find d moral& physical fibre(getting aroused) to sleep wt his own daughter,it defies all logic.Its also shameful dat a girl can b sexually molested for dat long& yet cud not summon d intellectual and moral courage to spill it out till now.Many girls of her age,as long as dey are not imprisoned,wud find sth wrong in d act of Bleep at such an age(wt associated pain she must av bn undergoing),talkless of it being wt her fada.
Apart frm punishing d culprit,authorities concerned shd undertake a holistic investigation to also find out y d girl allowed such morally,religiously& genetically abominable act take place for dat number of yrs without she reporting far earlier because she had many opportunities to do so(goes to sch,stayed for some time at other culprits family house& supposedly had freedom to move about),because I for one do not think threats alone shd av preventd her from reporting to whoever she cud lay her eyes on;some oda girls av evn been known to run away frm d house,roam about& wen picked by concerned pple spill d beans.So y wud a girl,so young,assumed innocent,allow 2 adults to b aving canal knowledge of her for gud 7yrs?!!
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Miss becky: The 'jews' of africa
your a big fool. No be your own people. A yoruba man raped his own mother in ekiti state. Just last week!

2 Likes

Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
banega: your a big fool. No be your own people. A yoruba man raped his own mother in ekiti state. Just last week!
it is u,d useless toothless pig that is a fool,if na yoruba pesin,u uselss eboe animals will the first to insult,but now dat the molesters are jewish,u cannot condemn abi?:obloody hypocrites!abeg comot joor,awon eleribu gbogbo:@
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Miss becky: it is u,d useless toothless pig that is a fool,if na yoruba pesin,u uselss eboe animals will the first to insult,but now dat the molesters are jewish,u cannot condemn abi?:obloody hypocrites!abeg comot joor,awon eleribu gbogbo:@
Why don't yuh just shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal. Yuh reason through your anus, LovePeddler.!

1 Like

Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
U quoted me first b.iatch,u dat reasons through the brain was d first to call someone a fool abi:p?so much for sense of reasoning..dumbskull:@
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by grafikii: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
banega: Why don't yuh just shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal. Yuh reason through your anus, LovePeddler.!
Why don't you condemn the act or just shut up. Was it not committed by a jew?
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Osama10(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
This is wickedness, how can you have an erection for your child?
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
grafikii:
Why don't you condemn the act or just shut up. Was it not committed by a jew?
Suck butter from my azz!

1 Like

Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
Miss becky: U quoted me first b.iatch,u dat reasons through the brain was d first to call someone a fool abi:p?so much for sense of reasoning..dumbskull:@
Please, b.itch go suck a dick.

1 Like

Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
banega: Please, b.itch go suck a dick.
pls go tell dat to d b.iatch who gave birth to a toothless rabid dog like u:p
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Miss becky: pls go tell dat to d b.iatch who gave birth to a toothless rabid dog like u:p
bitc.h! you're so ugly, you have a face only a mother could love.. Even your own dead mother hated yuh.I'll hit you so hard your bastard kids will be born dizzy!!

1 Like

Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 22, 2013
banega: bitc.h! you're so ugly, you have a face only a mother could love.. Even your own dead mother hated yuh.I'll hit you so hard your bastard kids will be born dizzy!!
eyah,rantings of mad b.iatch , my mama is well and kicking,dis is wat happpens when a lowlife b.iatch as ur mama sleeps with a mad unclad man,d product is u a lowlife miserable oldhag who spends her whole miserable on d internet scratching her dustbin womanliness and smiling to herself,ur ugly mama wishes she could ave discharged u like v.agina discharge or menstrual period,dats how worthles u are,u are just walking corpse...u are type are needed under d bridge,in brothels and for mad just like ur cursed,phucked up skunk of a mama(lyke mother lyke daughter)..+spits on banega cursed Igbo+.:p
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 22, 2013
Miss becky: eyah,rantings of mad b.iatch , my mama is well and kicking,dis is wat happpens when a lowlife b.iatch as ur mama sleeps with a mad unclad man,d product is u a lowlife miserable oldhag who spends her whole miserable on d internet scratching her dustbin womanliness and smiling to herself,ur ugly mama wishes she could ave discharged u like v.agina discharge or menstrual period,dats how worthles u are,u are just walking corpse...u are type are needed under d bridge,in brothels and for mad just like ur cursed,phucked up skunk of a mama(lyke mother lyke daughter)..+spits on banega cursed Igbo+.:p
Lol. What yuh wrote doesn't make sense one bit. Yuh had to write a whole page to tryna make a point.. Duh. Give it a rest. Yuh lost already :p

1 Like

Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2013
banega: Lol. What yuh wrote doesn't make sense one bit. Yuh had to write a whole page to tryna make a point.. Duh. Give it a rest. Yuh lost already :p
just lyke i guessed b.iatch doesnt have anything to say:p..anywaiz dont start wat u can not finish old ladycheesy...ok..u already lost and dried up..hapi sunday skunk:p
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2013
Miss becky: just lyke i guessed b.iatch doesnt have anything to say:p..anywaiz dont start wat u can not finish old ladycheesy...ok..u already lost and dried up..hapi sunday skunk:p
hoe, your so ugly yuh had to wear make up to take a picture.. Lol it looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork. Anyways today is ma birthday. Wish me a happy birthday gurl. Don't be shy. Deadhead! wink

1 Like

Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2013
banega: hoe, your so ugly yuh had to wear make up to take a picture.. Lol it looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork. Anyways today is ma birthday. Wish me a happy birthday gurl. Don't be shy. Deadhead! wink
gosh u could try harder b.iactch,u ave been saying d same ugly s.hit over and over,is dat all u got pig;(..now dats is ur bday,celebrating when ur h..oochie mama opened her dustbin leg for d skunk who pucked her.may u be just like ur hoochie mama,may ur miserable life be run like al-shaabab is running kenya and somaliacheesy..dont forget to say amen girl,cheers:p
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
Miss becky: gosh u could try harder b.iactch,u ave been saying d same ugly s.hit over and over,is dat all u got pig;(..now dats is ur bday,celebrating when ur h..oochie mama opened her dustbin leg for d skunk who pucked her.may u be just like ur hoochie mama,may ur miserable life be run like al-shaabab is running kenya and somaliacheesy..dont forget to say amen girl,cheers:p
lmao. Bitc.h is your smelly azz jeolous of the amount of shitt that just came out of your mouth? Shock me, say something intelligent.. Yuh know its kinda sad watching yuh attempt to fit your entire wrong vocabulary into a sentence.. Lol as for ugly lines. Please hoe. Its the truth. Well nt that its new to your tribe. Y'all are the ugl.yest in the country.. Thats why all your mumu yoruba men can't get enough of us igbo women.. Your own men don't want yuh. Other tribes don't want yuh either. Hahahaha,. Now who is gonna marry the yoruba women.? Nobody.. Awww m sure yuh gonna wither and eventually die. Burn in hell bitc.h Chaowink

1 Like

Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
banega: lmao. Bitc.h is your smelly azz jeolous of the amount of shitt that just came out of your mouth? Shock me, say something intelligent.. Yuh know its kinda sad watching yuh attempt to fit your entire wrong vocabulary into a sentence.. Lol as for ugly lines. Please hoe. Its the truth. Well nt that its new to your tribe. Y'all are the ugl.yest in the country.. Thats why all your mumu yoruba men can't get enough of us igbo women.. Your own men don't want yuh. Other tribes don't want yuh either. Hahahaha,. Now who is gonna marry the yoruba women.? Nobody.. Awww m sure yuh gonna wither and eventually die. Burn in hell bitc.h Chaowink
yawnssssss,d eboe monkey is already coming out,go tell dat to d animals eboe people call women,d hairy and yam legged ugly bitches,dat is why dey sell dem at high prices,especially dose ones with hairy chest and beards ewww:p.am sure u one of dose hairy ones,chai,no wonder u ave so much bitterness for yoruba women.no wonder,many eboe women are 35 and rotten and no one to date or marry deir shamless and cheap asses .eyahh sorry,i will recommend aro hospital for losers like u.... .ur useless eboe hoes and bitches cant get enough of yoruba d.icks that is why dey go after dem,yet yorubas are ugly right?what about d other tribes that marry yorubas,dey marry dem cos dey ugly right?b.iactch u just keep on exposing how dumb u are,how empty u brain is,u should join massob u know dose bunch of eboe animals with low reasoning iq,dat is where ur wretched skunk a.ss belongs...no wonder u animals are cursed to die,be careful pig,u probably get hit by a truck or cut into to pieces and get eaten up by d cannibals in eboeland..worry about dat and not yoruba men whom ur shamless lowlife skunk a.ss eboe b.iacthes are openning their dustbin legs to...
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
lol, eboe is that what yuh call the igbo's now? Smh. I thought yuh calld us Jews? Yuh this black fuc.k. could almost mistake yuh for a shadow. Honestly i don't know what makes yuh so stupi.d, buh it really works!. Please bitc.h no other tribe in the whole of nigeria marry yoruba women, well maybe a few yoruba men do. I mean who wants to marry black, dirty, ugly, tribal marked bitc.hes as wifes..lol yoruba women who shitt and eat from the same pot. Wear/tie the same wrapper for weeks even months without washing them. Lol. Some pee and don?t even boda to wipe or wash their vagina's. All yuh people know is to open that gutter u call a vagin.a for your ever willin lazy men to f**k. Nd then give bath like dogs to lots of ape looking children. Lol that go abt playin on the streets like somali refugees. Bitc.h please do yuh still love nature despite what it did to yuh. dirty pig learn from your dead parents mistakes. Use birth control. thats if yuh know wah that means dumbfu*ck tongue

1 Like

Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2013
^^^^
mgbekes feeling funky
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by delishpot: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
doctokwus: It tells of a morally bankrupt society.How does a man who is not mentally challenged find d moral& physical fibre(getting aroused) to sleep wt his own daughter,it defies all logic.Its also shameful dat a girl can b sexually molested for dat long& yet cud not summon d intellectual and moral courage to spill it out till now.Many girls of her age,as long as dey are not imprisoned,wud find sth wrong in d act of Bleep at such an age(wt associated pain she must av bn undergoing),talkless of it being wt her fada.
Apart frm punishing d culprit,authorities concerned shd undertake a holistic investigation to also find out y d girl allowed such morally,religiously& genetically abominable act take place for dat number of yrs without she reporting far earlier because she had many opportunities to do so(goes to sch,stayed for some time at other culprits family house& supposedly had freedom to move about),because I for one do not think threats alone shd av preventd her from reporting to whoever she cud lay her eyes on;some oda girls av evn been known to run away frm d house,roam about& wen picked by concerned pple spill d beans.So y wud a girl,so young,assumed innocent,allow 2 adults to b aving canal knowledge of her for gud 7yrs?!!

Dont go blaming the girl. I and my sibblings were abused by house girls playing mama and papa and till today at almost 40 we never told anyone. How do you expect a 6 year old to be smart. Yes some kids who have adults that care about them may tell such an adult about her worries and problems but a child with no adult around except her abusers who do you expect her to tell mind you when i say adult I mean someone that will handle the father and make sure that the girl goes on with life on a good note not one that will only complicate issues and make her problem double. Especially in Nigeria where a child cannot say pe nis and vag ina in front of an adult. Abeg she tried some will not even say it out and will just move out when she is 18 and never speak to dad again. She did well to realize on time and report him. Hmmm
Re: Father,friend Raped Daughter For Seven Years In Lagos by akbonus: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote]it is u,d useless toothless pig that is a fool,if na yoruba pesin,u uselss eboe animals will the first to insult,but now dat the molesters are jewish,u cannot condemn abi?:obloody hypocrites!abeg comot joor,awon eleribu gbogbo:@ [/qu

BUT YORUBAS AND IBOS ARE THE SAME NA,WHEN IT COMES TO INCEST,HE JUST TOLD YOU THAT IN THE NEWS LAST WEEK A YORUBA MAN WAS SLEEEPING WITH THE MOTHER,TELL ME WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?YORUBAS,IBO,HAUSA OR FULANIS ALL THREE TRIBES ARE THE MAJOR PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY.THE RESAON YOU ARE A PROBLEM IS BECAUSE OF YOUR ILLITRACY AND EVEN THOSE THAT WENT TO SCHOOL STILL ARE NOT SCHOOLED.I AM FROM DELTA STATE.

(1) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Poisoned His Three Friend For Defrauding Him Of N1,000 (Photos) / Banker In Efcc Custody Over N45 Million Scam / 20 Lions And Tigers Found Dead In A Freezer In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.