Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

FUN LOVERS: Bar Beach With Sinking Nature Not Safe – Management - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FUN LOVERS: Bar Beach With Sinking Nature Not Safe – Management (2308 Views)

...He is neck deep and, sinking. / Soon-to-be-husbands And The (NSFW) Not Safe For Wife Pictures / Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUN LOVERS: Bar Beach With Sinking Nature Not Safe – Management by thinka2: 5:50am On Sep 21, 2013
It a weekend and i know some fun lovers will be heading to the beach but its good to have this information

The Chairman, Tourism Committee of the Lagos Bar Beach, Mr Effiong Ekanem, on Friday said that the sand area of the beach was still under restriction to fun seekers, due to its
sinking nature.

Ekanem while addressing journalists in Lagos that the management of the beach, in collaboration with Eti-Osa Local Government, gave the restriction order to ensure the safety of the fun seekers.

“The beach is still a construction site due to the ongoing construction of the Eko Atlantic City. Therefore, the sand area at the beach is not safe for fun seekers.

“Fun seekers are only allowed to stay at the pavement area, while enjoying the sea breeze and the serene environment around the beach,’’ he said.

He said that security personnel and lifeguards were on ground, to ensure safety at the beach.

Ekanem, however, added that the management was currently taking necessary steps that would eventually lead to the resumption of normal activities at the beach.

“I believe that at the end of the construction of the Eko Atlantic City, normal activities will resume at the beach,’’ he stressed.

(NAN)

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/bar-beach-not-safe.html

Re: FUN LOVERS: Bar Beach With Sinking Nature Not Safe – Management by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2013
Well, for how long will we be restricted from going to the beach? I wanna catch much fun.
Anyway pa, do quick make una complete eko atlantic.

1 Like

Re: FUN LOVERS: Bar Beach With Sinking Nature Not Safe – Management by ifyalways(f): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2013
Who still goes to "that place" ?
Eleko,elegushi,oniru(private) and lekki are the only beaches in the Island as far as I'm concerned.
Bar beach is long dead,the washing away of Kuramo was the last and final nail that sealed its coffin.

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Commandments Of An African Child / Marriage & Church Denominations / Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.