Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 (12418 Views)

America Now Preparing For Apocalyptic Blast That Could End Human Civilisation / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / The Apocalyptic Significance Of The Feast Of Trumpets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2013
Sign number 1: Peace covenant could be signed in 2014

Da. 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven’. In the middle of the ‘seven’ [Or ‘week’] he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.”

Israeli and Palestinian negotiators in July 2013 gave themselves about nine months to try to reach an agreement on ending their conflicts of more than six decades in a US-brokered peace talks. The two sides held their first negotiations in nearly three years in Washington on Monday and Tuesday July 29-30, 2013. Nine months later will be Passover 2014.

According to Da 9:27, when the talks lead to peace with many, the seven years of tribulation will begin. This is not open to interpretation; that is what the Bible says.

2 Likes

Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2013
Sign number 2: 4 Blood Moons appear, starting in 2014

A lunar eclipse occurs when the earth’s shadow falls on the moon. If the earth’s shadow completely covers the moon, it is a total eclipse. But a partial lunar eclipse happens if the earth’s shadow only partially covers the moon. Because the earth has an atmosphere that bends light around its edge, the earth’s shadow is not completely dark. So, the totally eclipsed moon will reflect the color of the light contained in the earth’s shadow. The earth’s atmosphere scatters out shorter-wavelength light (green through violet) leaving mostly longer-wavelength light (red, orange, and yellow) in the earth’s shadow. This is why sunsets and sunrises generally are red, and why most lunar eclipses are red. Because total lunar eclipses often appear red, people sometimes call a totally eclipsed moon a “blood moon.”

Tetrad of four sequential lunar eclipses with no intervening partial lunar eclipses will occur in 2014-2015. In 2014, the first of the 4 total lunar eclipses (blood moon) occurs on Passover (First Feast Day), April 15, 2014, followed by a solar eclipse on April 29, 2014, then the second total lunar eclipse occurs on the Feast of Succoth (Last Fall Feast Day), October 8, 2014, followed by another solar eclipse on October 23, 2014.

In 2015, the Jewish religious year begins with the total solar eclipse March 20, 2015, then two weeks later the third total lunar eclipse occurs on Passover, April 4, 2015, and then the civil year beginning with the total solar eclipse on September 13, 2015 followed two weeks later by the fourth total blood red moon on the Feast of Succoth, September 28, 2015.

Tetrads of four sequential lunar eclipses with no intervening partial lunar eclipses occurs 6 other times in this century, but this is the only time it occurs on the Jewish holy days of Passover and Feast of Tabernacles.

The last time that four blood red moons occurred on these holy days was in 1967-1968, probably related to the recapture of Jerusalem by Israel. The time that the tetrad occurred before this was in 1949-1950, probably related to Israel becoming a nation. Before this time, the last occurrence was 1493-1494, probably related to the expulsion of the Jews from Spain.

Since 1 AD, this tetrad has occurred on these holy days a total of 7 times. It appeared in 32 and 33 AD, beginning on 3 April, 32 AD, the year Jesus was crucified. In 2014-2015, it will be the 8th time. It won't occur again for another 500 years.

2 Likes

Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2013
Sign number 3: 3½ years later, sign of the woman of Revelation 12 in 2017

If the seven years of tribulation (Daniel’s 70th week) begins on Passover 2014, the middle of the week comes 3½ years later at the abomination of desolation. 3½ years after Passover 2014 is Rosh Hashanah 23 September, 2017. What happens on 23 September, 2017?

Re. 12:1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
Re. 12:2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.
Re. 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron sceptre. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

Revelation 12:1-2,5 will be fulfilled on 23rd September 23rd, 2017. A woman in heaven is the constellation Virgo. There is a free computer program that can be downloaded from the Internet, called Stellarium, which enables one to go back and forward in time and see the night sky in various places on earth. Stellarium uses precise math based on Kepler's laws in its night sky simulation. In the Jerusalem night sky of 23rd September, 2017; (1) there is a woman (constellation Virgo), (2) she is clothed with the sun, (3) she has the moon under her feet, (4) she has a crown of 12 stars—9 stars in the constellation Leo and three planets (Mercury, Mars and Venus) , and (5) Jupiter between the legs of constellation Virgo—the woman gives birth to Jupiter.

The last time this sign appeared (meeting the five conditions specified in Rev 12:1-2,5) was in 3 BC, over 2000 years ago. Many believe this to be the year our Lord Jesus was born. That would indeed make it a great sign in the heavens.

2 Likes

Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by xager(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2013
Hmmmmm

E

T

Twink
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by killsmith(f): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
NONSENSE
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sign number 4: Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel’s prophecy

Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel was a top Talmudic scholar in Germany. Just before he died in the year 1217 he prophesied that the Ottoman Turks would rule over the holy city of Jerusalem for eight jubilees. That is 400 years (8 x 50). The Ottoman Turks did take control of Jerusalem 300 years after the Rabbi’s death in 1517 and as according to the prophecy, the Ottoman Turks then lost Jerusalem 400 years later in 1917 during World War I. The Rabbi then went on to say that after the eight jubilees, the ninth jubilee would have Jerusalem being a no-man’s-land, which it was from 1917 to 1967 until the Six-Day-War. The Rabbi’s prophecy then stated that in the tenth Jubilee that Jerusalem would be controlled by Israel and then the Messianic end times would begin. That would then bring the time to 2017.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sign number 5: People receive visions of Tribulation in 2014

A number of prophetic people are reporting visions and other revelations of end-time tribulations in 2014 on the Internet. A number of YouTube videos report these visions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI8_Epl1BcU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHbMQwLQk0w
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
End Time Events

Re. 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!”
Re. 6:2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

The first end-time event is the opening of the first seal. The Antichrist begins his work as a man of peace. He becomes instrumental to the signing of peace treaty between Israel and Palestine. Timing of the breaking of the first seal should be April 2014.

Re. 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

When Jesus opens the second seal, war begins to reign on earth (Mt 24:7). The second seal may be opened by May 2014.

Re. 6:5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.
Re. 6:6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

When Jesus opens the third seal, there will be great famine. Based on a prophecy I know that describes USA during the end-time tribulations, I can say that the main cause of the famine will be serious drought, coupled to the ongoing wars. The world economy will collapse and demand for oil will reduce drastically. Based on the American prophecy, I think the total collapse of world economy will be in July 2014.

Re. 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Opening of the fourth seal reveals so many people dying in the world. This will be the time of World War III. Based on the American prophecy, WW3 could begin in the second half of 2016.

Re. 6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.

As the end-time events are unfolding, there will be vigorous preaching of the gospel around the world, led by the 144,000 Israelites (Revelation 7 and 14). By the time of the opening of the fifth seal, there will be worldwide persecution of followers of Christ. That is the time when there will be a great falling away of people from the way of Christ.

WW3 will enable the Antichrist to achieve worldwide dominance. Hence, opening of the fifth seal will take place just after WW3. That places the timing in 2017, most likely in the first half of the year.

Re. 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,
Re. 6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig-tree when shaken by a strong wind.

Re. 12:3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.
Re. 12:4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.

By the time Jesus opens the sixth seal, Satan and his demons are finally cast down to earth. The rapture is about to take place. Satan therefore does everything possible to prevent saints of God from making the rapture. Persecution of God’s people will be hottest at this time. The opening of the sixth seal will have to occur close to September 2017.

Re. 8:1 When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.
Re. 8:2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets.

When Jesus opens the seventh seal, it is time for the rapture of the saints. The rapture takes place on 23 September, 2017. The sign of Revelation 12:1,2,5 occurs to mark the birthing (adoption) of sons of God that will rule the earth. Revelation 7:9 describes the rapture. The second 3½ years of end-time tribulations begins. It begins with the seven-trumpet judgments. From this time God begins to devastate the world through His angels. I do not want to dwell on the events of the wrath of God, because they are not meant for God’s people.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
No one knows the Day and the Hour

A lot of people will condemn this thread on the basis of “no one knows the day and the hour”.

1Th. 5:1 Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,
1Th. 5:2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
1Th. 5:3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety”, destruction will come on them suddenly, as labour pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
1Th. 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
1Th. 5:5 You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

Am. 3:7 Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

God does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Get ready!

Mt. 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Mt. 7:22 Many will say to me on that day, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’
Mt. 7:23 Then I will tell them plainly, `I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Mt. 7:24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
Mt. 7:25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.
Mt. 7:26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.
Mt. 7:27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

The rain is coming! The streams will rise! The four winds of the earth are coming! What is the focus of your life? Is your life in harmony with the words of Christ or are you focused on worldly desires? The rain will test your life. The streams will test the foundation of your life. The winds will test the tenacity of your life. Will your worldly goods and worldly aspirations save you when the tribulations begin? Christ will take care of those who live by His word. Get ready for the rain, streams and winds. Many supposed Christians will abandon their faith in Jesus Christ. Many churches of today will be blown away.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
September 20, 2013: The power of righteousness will be your best weapon against the enemy. Take your position in faith and resist him without wavering. Stand strong. Be resolute. Do not be afraid. Know, My beloved, that I am for you and with you and that no weapon of any kind can be successful against you when you are established in right standing with Me, says the Lord. Stay close. Stay connected. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me," Says the LORD.

http://ft111.com/smallstraws.htm

Prayerfully seek for the secret of living holy life. It is only righteousness that endears a person to Jesus. If you want Jesus to protect you and take care of you during the oncoming tribulations, you must grow in righteousness. And I mean practicing righteousness, not talking that Christ is your righteousness. If He is your righteousness, show it by your deeds.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
@Op, I would advice you to Click Here and read the Real possibilities, and cease with this rubbish you are spewing.

When will people get their heads outta their àsses and face reality??
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Da. 12:10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

Those who are wise will understand. When Jesus was born, apart from His parents, the only other people that knew that a great king had just been born were some wise men from the east. How did the wise men know? They saw a sign in the sky. In the same way, only wise people who could understand signs in the sky will know when sons of God are to be adopted (born).
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2013
Lk. 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and
tossing of the sea.

Could Jesus be referring to the sign of Revelation 12:1-5 here? In 2014 the sign of tetrad of blood moons begins.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2013
Mt. 24:7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
Mt. 24:8 All these are the beginning of birth-pains.

How will Nigeria be in 2014, when the apocalyptic end-time tribulations begin? Heating up of the polity that is currently going on will reach boiling point and crisis will explode. Ijaw nation will rise against Hausa/Fulani nation, or vice versa. Boko nation will rise up against Christian nation. Etc.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2013
Here is the American prophecy referred to above:

The following is information given by God to his prophet, Chuck Youngbrandt

As described in Revelation chapters 17 and 18, Judgment will come on Babylon the Great, and we believe it will commence very soon. We understand Babylon the Great to be America. The reasons for Judgment are given within those verses and are obvious to all with a sense of God's point of view and His character. And, national moral error always has its national consequences. God judges nations while they are yet a nation.

Chuck divides the Judgment into a three year progression. We will assume the Judgment will start in the year 2014. It will progress into an enemy occupation of America lasting seven years. At the end of the seven years, the occupying armies will be driven out.

Weatherwise the year will start with a very rainy spring. On June 9th it gets very hot and no rain with resulting crop failures. In October it will begin to be very very cold. There will be volcanic eruption on the west coast. A destructive hurricane will hit the New Orleans area in September, followed on the 19th by an earthquake in St. Louis. This hurricane, [Sept in New Orleans,] is a sign that in the following December an accidental Russian firing of a nuclear missile attack on America will occur. While the Russians try to stop them, 4 get through. They hit Lexington KY, Columbia SC, Richmond VA, and just north of New York City. The U.S. counter attacks and hits three Russian cities.

In this year North Korea will attack South Korea, China attacks Taiwan. War again in the Persian Gulf where we loose. The stock market will start its fall in July and will result in one half the people being out of work with great inflation and coupled with food shortages, starvation will start. From other prophets like Dan Bolher, terrorist attacks will become common. The destruction of trains, planes, school busses, power plants and on and on. With our economy reduced, fuel will be in short supply. Food riots will start in August, August will be a real turning point. Those who are rebellious against God will now rebel against the government including the communists fifth columnists we have here. Military troops will have to be called out as a result.

Some will repent but many will continue in rebellion. God said 90% of the rebellious and disobedient church people will die during this time. What sounds like germ warfare or at least a plague breaks out in California and Georgia killing thousands as it spreads, panic and fear will result. China and Japan buddy up closer in their economies, Japan out of fear, no doubt.

http://www.standeyo.com/NEWS/05_Prophecy/050901.occupation.html
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
DEE HOETMER
deeconsultancy@absamail.co.za

September 22, 2013

Many are on the borderline of breakthrough to My Spiritual Realm. My Realm of mighty anointing, signs and wonders and great authority by My Spirit. This Realm is breaking through the veil of the flesh into My Holy of Holies, once there you will be caught up to My Heavenly Realm where I will show you many wonderful truths about My Kingdom and give you revelation of the mysterious workings of My Kingdom which is so different from the realm in which you now dwell.

Deep are My ways and My truths which you will need to overcome ALL of satan’s strategies in trying to place his kingdom on earth instead of Mine. He has been planning this for eons; since he desired to be above My Throne. When he was eventually thrown out of My Realm, his next plan was to usurp Me on earth.

He has been working through His minions and powers through man and particularly through the Governments of your world. That is why many of you are astounded at the deception and cunning subterfuge of those in power, and indeed of the hidden ones in power who are really the ones “pulling the strings” behind them.

Do not be afraid, neither “tear your hair out” AM I NOT GOD? AM I NOT OMNICIENT AND OMNIPRESENT? I KNOW ALL! I have My own plans, plans to bring forth a manchild company, mature in faith, knowledge and understanding, twice refined and full of My love. TO THIS NO MINION, NEITHER POWER NOR DEMON HAS AN ANSWER AND NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST THEM WILL PROSPER.

They will root out and pluck up. They will DEVASTATE his kingdom plans. They are a supernatural people who will live between My heavenly Realm and earth and they will bring great devastation to satan’s one world order. When Satan comes in like a flood, and that time is soon coming, I will raise up a standard AND THAT STANDARD IS MY BEAUTIFUL, BELOVED MANCHILD COMPANY.

You are borderline on breakthrough, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP NOW. All you have suffered, all you have lost, all the tears, isolation and rejection HAS SERVED TO BRING YOU HERE TO THIS BORDERLINE PLACE; BORDERLINE OF TOTAL BREAKTHROUGH. I LOVE YOU!

http://ft111.com/hoetmer.htm

The 144,000 end-time evangelists are about to arise. They are the end-time Moses company that will lead the people of God from Egypt (carnality) to the edge of the Promised Land (adoption of sons of God),where they will habnd the people of God over to Joshua (Jesus Christ) who will cross them over the River Jordan (rapture).

The end-time evangelists could arise this week, on the last great day of the Feast of Tabernacles (John 7:37). Old Testament Moses received his anointing well before the Passover when the exodus of God's people commenced.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
One of the brightest comet in human history, will light up the skies beginning November 2013 through January 2014. It will be brighter than the moon and will be able to be seen in the day time. The last such bright comet occurred in 1680 AD. It is called an “event of a civilization,” unprecedented in human history!

WHAT IS THE MESSAGE THAT HEAVEN IS SENDING TO EARTH?

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption is near!” (Luke 21:25)

God is sending a very powerful yet clear message….THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST IS NEAR! The climax of all prophecy is at hand. Ancient prophecies are nearing the time of fulfillment, including His Return. They are:

The War of Obadiah, in which Israel will defeat and wipe out Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Hezbollah, Hamas, and other Arabic Moslem allies is imminent. Israel “will possess her possessions”- the majority of the Middle East with its massive oil reserves. (Book of Obadiah, Psalms 83, Isaiah 17)
The Gog-Magog War, which will be Russia’s reaction to the War of Obadiah, will occur shortly after Israel’s victory over the Arabic Islamic alliance. Russia, Iran, Turkey, Ethiopia, Libya and other allies will form a massive multi-million army to invade Israel. God will go to war on Israel’s behalf and destroy 5/6 of the invading armies and also those nations’ homelands. (Ezekiel 38 and 39)
The Rise of the Anti Christ, the False Prophet and the One World Governmental and Religious System. A 7 Year Treaty of peace and protection will be signed by all nations, including Israel, with the Anti Christ. (Daniel 9:27)
A world-wide persecution of believers in Christ will occur. (Luke 21: 12:18)
Deliverance of the Remnant of Israel (Micah 2:13) (Zechariah 12: 1-14) (Zechariah 13:9)
The Battle of Armageddon and the Return of Christ. (Zechariah 14: 1-21) (Luke 21:27) (Revelation 18:11-21)

WHAT ARE THESE HEAVENLY MESSAGES SAYING TO THE CHURCH?

A Warning - Get Ready!!!!!!!! (Luke 21:28-34)

28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
29 He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. 30 When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. 31 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.
32 Truly I tell you; this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
34 Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap.
35 For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth.
36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

JESUS IS COMING!! GET READY TO MEET HIM!!

http://greatawakening..com/2013/02/2014-2016-message-from-heavens.html
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2013
A HEART OF DESPERATION

September 26, 2013

I am calling those who are called by My name to come before Me in humble desperation for I am preparing a bride who will deny themselves of the luxuries of this present age and would be willing to come before Me with fasting and prayer to seek My face as to the coming atrocities of the hour upon the earth. For the enemy is mad. He's coming forth as a roaring lion seeking all who he can devour, but this is not only what he plans to do. He's preparing to lead astray those who are not totally committed to My will and My ways.

For it is not possible for one to walk with one foot in the world and the other one in My kingdom. You have to make up your mind before it is too late to know whom you will serve. For many shall say "for me and my household, we shall serve the Lord." But what kind of example do these heads of households portray? Are they feasting upon My word like it is their last meal, or do they act like tomorrow will never come when they have to prepare for the seriousness of the hour?

I call you to My side because I love you and need to warn you that it is getting late. You are running out of time that you would be able to prepare with fasting and prayer. I've called you to this hour many times before, but you feel you have much time before all hell breaks loose upon the earth. It is here and it will only get worse.

In order to see a great move of My spirit you need to be desperate for it. You can't be feasting upon that which I abhor. You must have a heart after My own heart and to love what I love and hate what I hate to be truly Mine. A warrior cannot be entangled with the affairs of the world. Their eyes must be fixed straight ahead at the present hour watching at all times with head set like flint with determination to tear down the strongholds of the enemy.

No more are you to go about idly wasting your time over trivial matters and empty vain things. You must concentrate on that which builds up My kingdom and tears down that of man. A holy desperation I will put within you if you cry out for it. Not only desperation but determination to pull down the enemy's plan over your own life and to build up a fortress of My word for you to dwell. You need to hide yourself in My secret place underneath the shadow of My wing.

For yes, My child, you need to draw close to My side close enough to hear My heart beating for you, close enough to hear My still small voice. Yes, you need to spend much time with Me walking and talking with Me in the cool of the day for soon fire will fall from the sky and the blast of bombs everywhere. There will be chaos and panic and lack everywhere you turn. You must have developed a relationship where you truly know Me and My ways and especially know My voice.

For this kind of walk with Me does not develop over night! If you have not begun this walk of faith, now is the hour to prepare. It is not too late, but very close to it. My door to this opportunity will draw to a close. Many will have to go through the fire of tribulation to be tried as pure gold just because they have not put Me first in their life. Those who have truly walked with Me have already paid the price of having a true commitment.

If you fall upon the Rock willingly, you will be spared, but if the Rock has to fall upon you, woe to you!

http://ft111.com/ballard.htm
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kei144: A HEART OF DESPERATION

September 26, 2013

I am calling those who are called by My name to come before Me in humble desperation for I am preparing a bride who will deny themselves of the luxuries of this present age and would be willing to come before Me with fasting and prayer to seek My face as to the coming atrocities of the hour upon the earth. For the enemy is mad. He's coming forth as a roaring lion seeking all who he can devour, but this is not only what he plans to do. He's preparing to lead astray those who are not totally committed to My will and My ways.

For it is not possible for one to walk with one foot in the world and the other one in My kingdom. You have to make up your mind before it is too late to know whom you will serve. For many shall say "for me and my household, we shall serve the Lord." But what kind of example do these heads of households portray? Are they feasting upon My word like it is their last meal, or do they act like tomorrow will never come when they have to prepare for the seriousness of the hour?

A

I call you to My side because I love you and need to warn you that it is getting late. You are running out of time that you would be able to prepare with fasting and prayer. I've called you to this hour many times before, but you feel you have much time before all hell breaks loose upon the earth. It is here and it will only get worse.

In order to see a great move of My spirit you need to be desperate for it. You can't be feasting upon that which I abhor. You must have a heart after My own heart and to love what I love and hate what I hate to be truly Mine. A warrior cannot be entangled with the affairs of the world. Their eyes must be fixed straight ahead at the present hour watching at all times with head set like flint with determination to tear down the strongholds of the enemy.

No more are you to go about idly wasting your time over trivial matters and empty vain things. You must concentrate on that which builds up My kingdom and tears down that of man. A holy desperation I will put within you if you cry out for it. Not only desperation but determination to pull down the enemy's plan over your own life and to build up a fortress of My word for you to dwell. You need to hide yourself in My secret place underneath the shadow of My wing.

For yes, My child, you need to draw close to My side close enough to hear My heart beating for you, close enough to hear My still small voice. Yes, you need to spend much time with Me walking and talking with Me in the cool of the day for soon fire will fall from the sky and the blast of bombs everywhere. There will be chaos and panic and lack everywhere you turn. You must have developed a relationship where you truly know Me and My ways and especially know My voice.

For this kind of walk with Me does not develop over night! If you have not begun this walk of faith, now is the hour to prepare. It is not too late, but very close to it. My door to this opportunity will draw to a close. Many will have to go through the fire of tribulation to be tried as pure gold just because they have not put Me first in their life. Those who have truly walked with Me have already paid the price of having a true commitment.

If you fall upon the Rock willingly, you will be spared, but if the Rock has to fall upon you, woe to you!

Are you the savior?
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
pet_saint:

Are you the savior?

Sorry pet_saint. It is actually a prophetic word from a prophecy website. The writer is relaying the words that Lord Jesus Christ spoke to her. It is not about me at all.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
YOLANDA BALLARD
AT THE FATHER'S FEET
Melbourn, Florida
http://www.roarnworship.com

THE FINAL HOUR OF MY POWER

September 29, 2013

The Lord is calling His Elijah’s to come up higher for I have a work for you to do in the earth for all of creation is groaning for the manifestation of the true sons of God to set an example for all of My people to follow, to bow down to worship Me unceasingly and not be afraid of who might be around. Like Daniel in the lion’s den I was there with him protecting him from all harm. The lion’s jaw was bound shut not able to open, and they were awestruck because of the power I displayed upon him.

The angel of the Lord camps round about those who fear Me and not the enemy! The fear of man brings a snare but the fear of the Lord brings everlasting joy and comfort that all will be all right! Turn towards Me and not against Me when you see the weapons of war all around you for I will bind their weapons from even going off against you. They might swing their sword at you, but you will escape before their eyes like in a whirlwind you will disappear, and the holy fear of My presence will fall upon them, and many will get saved as they see My power being displayed through you and all around you even after you are gone they will be able to feel My presence, and My saving grace will abrupt their plans of bringing harm to My people. Many will bow down before Me, those I gave My life for. No, not all will be saved, but many will be if you bow down before Me without fear of what man will do.

Trust Me for I am your great escape as I transport you from nation to nation for yes, this is the time and the hour for My great power to fall! So I call you to My side because I love you. I prepared you through the fire because you are totally Mine. No time has ever been wasted since you came to know and love Me. Everything you’ve gone through has been for the purpose of preparing you for this final hour! Some have had financial burdens, and others have had trials in their physical body where they have learned that without a shadow of doubt they know that I will heal them, and now they can use this same faith to set others free from infirmity, from the spirit of death, from cancers, from tumors, from leprosy, and any other plague from the enemy.

Yes, I am the great I AM, and I am doing a work of great power in you and through you, and as you yield to this great work you are being transformed into My image. I am able to walk and talk through you setting captives free and leading them into My kingdom. Do not fear I say to you of those who might try to kill you in the body for they will never be able to reach you in the heart where you have My word hidden. For My word brings you life and is the seed that will grow into a mighty bumper crop producing a harvest of great intensity for My kingdom purposes.

For yes, this is the end of the age and evil has intensified greatly, but at the same time My people have a longing and a desire for My presence like never before. They hunger and thirst after Me and that is what is drawing down my power upon the earth, and I am opening up portals that are enabling My messengers to come in great power to do war against the enemy’s devices. And as the evil intensifies My power soars!

Great persecution just brings great commitment. They can slash you to pieces but they can’t take My word from you. This seed will multiply through persecution, as a seed dies only great harvest comes forth. So do not fear. And because I am for you, who can come against you? Who can steal what you have hidden in your heart for it is My work and My purposes being brought to pass. My word will not return void without accomplishing what I sent it out to do.

So allow My word to do a work of completion in you, that it will complete the work that I have begun in you. Do not hold back. Do not quench the flow of My spirit because of fear. No, never hold back for I am pulling down strongholds over the land as you worship Me and as you let out a battle cry the walls will fall over people’s lives and also around their hearts. For I have triumphed over you with songs of joy and with gladness in your heart I am victorious over the enemy! Be the people I called you to be for this is the hour of My power says your God.

Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2013
[size=13pt]Steven Springer: Angelic Armies Releasing Storms of Hope, Healing and Harvest
[/size]

I believe we are on the brink of the greatest move of Holy Spirit! All of Heaven is getting ready!

In a recent dream, I actually saw the angel armies making themselves ready! In the dream I was taken in the Spirit into a room. The room was like a locker room glistening bright and full of warring guardian angels preparing their armor, much like a football team before the big game. Some were polishing and adjusting their armor, some pushing each other back and forth getting each other pumped up, while others were wielding their swords, and still others intensely focusing on the Lord and the game plan laid out for them.

There was a sense of excitement and gladness in the room! One angel said to me with a smile on his face, "We are about to blow your mind; we are about to release storms in the earth!" When he said this I was concerned at what this may imply. He laughed knowing my concern and said, "The storms we are stirring up will actually release HOPE, HEALING and HARVEST!"

Then all of the angels got up and stood in formation ready for battle. I then saw a large hand proceed out of Heaven and plunge into the room; each of the angels climbed onto the hand. Now the hand pulled back out of the room, then it wound up and thrust the angels toward the earth.

As I stood there watching, I marveled at the size of the Lord's right hand and how I paled in comparison to its size; and I marveled at the speed that the angels traveled.

Like flashes of lightning they penetrated the atmosphere, and as they did there were portals being opened all over the earth. Immediately I saw angels ascending and descending, releasing these storms just like the angel said, "HOPE, HEALING, and HARVEST."

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=12629
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by SeaSalt: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
What is about to happen is the Manifestation of the sons of God to this generation.
Read this:
http://brotherjohn.org/come-forth-o-sons-of-god/
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by ayoku777(m): 4:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Kei144: Sign number 2: 4 Blood Moons appear, starting in 2014

A lunar eclipse occurs when the earth’s shadow falls on the moon. If the earth’s shadow completely covers the moon, it is a total eclipse. But a partial lunar eclipse happens if the earth’s shadow only partially covers the moon. Because the earth has an atmosphere that bends light around its edge, the earth’s shadow is not completely dark. So, the totally eclipsed moon will reflect the color of the light contained in the earth’s shadow. The earth’s atmosphere scatters out shorter-wavelength light (green through violet) leaving mostly longer-wavelength light (red, orange, and yellow) in the earth’s shadow. This is why sunsets and sunrises generally are red, and why most lunar eclipses are red. Because total lunar eclipses often appear red, people sometimes call a totally eclipsed moon a “blood moon.”

Tetrad of four sequential lunar eclipses with no intervening partial lunar eclipses will occur in 2014-2015. In 2014, the first of the 4 total lunar eclipses (blood moon) occurs on Passover (First Feast Day), April 15, 2014, followed by a solar eclipse on April 29, 2014, then the second total lunar eclipse occurs on the Feast of Succoth (Last Fall Feast Day), October 8, 2014, followed by another solar eclipse on October 23, 2014.

In 2015, the Jewish religious year begins with the total solar eclipse March 20, 2015, then two weeks later the third total lunar eclipse occurs on Passover, April 4, 2015, and then the civil year beginning with the total solar eclipse on September 13, 2015 followed two weeks later by the fourth total blood red moon on the Feast of Succoth, September 28, 2015.

Tetrads of four sequential lunar eclipses with no intervening partial lunar eclipses occurs 6 other times in this century, but this is the only time it occurs on the Jewish holy days of Passover and Feast of Tabernacles.

The last time that four blood red moons occurred on these holy days was in 1967-1968, probably related to the recapture of Jerusalem by Israel. The time that the tetrad occurred before this was in 1949-1950, probably related to Israel becoming a nation. Before this time, the last occurrence was 1493-1494, probably related to the expulsion of the Jews from Spain.

Since 1 AD, this tetrad has occurred on these holy days a total of 7 times. It appeared in 32 and 33 AD, beginning on 3 April, 32 AD, the year Jesus was crucified. In 2014-2015, it will be the 8th time. It won't occur again for another 500 years.

Wow, the church really need to return to her jewish roots. Over westernisation of christianity is really preventing christians from understanding scriptural prophecy. God operates based on the principles of his 7 feasts and we need to understand the spiritual realities they represent to really work with him. The feasts are spiritual events in God's prophetic timetable; for the christian as an individual, the church as a body and the creation as a whole.

The 21st Century church don't know all this coz we have over westernised christianity. The church needs to return to her jewish roots. Not to judaism, but to her jewish roots - to understanding the spiritual realities that the feasts of the Lord and his other instructions represent.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by ayoku777(m): 4:35am On Oct 08, 2013
SeaSalt: What is about to happen is the Manifestation of the sons of God to this generation.
Read this:
http://brotherjohn.org/come-forth-o-sons-of-god/

You're right too sir, the manifestation of the sons of God is the feast of tabernacle of the gentile church age, that must precede the coming of the kingdom of God.

We are on the treshold of the fulfilment of Isaiah 60v1-2.

1 Like

Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Drought may hit Nigeria, others -World Bank

The World Bank has said drought may hit some parts of Africa, including Nigeria, between now and 2015.

In a report entitled: 'Africa's Pulse', which was released in Abuja on Monday, the World Bank listed the other African countries that might experience the first wave of drought in the period as Ghana, Cameroun, Cote d'Ivoire, Ethiopia, Kenya, Senegal and Tanzania.

The report also painted a scenario of what could happen to agriculture and food prices in the affected countries in the event of the predicted drought.

It stated, "In Africa, droughts are recurrent events, with adverse effects on local communities and the ecosystem. In a region where the majority of people depend on farming or raising animals, droughts inevitably have very negative consequences.

"The first wave would hit Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, Tanzania and Uganda over 2013-15, and the second wave of drought would hit all the remaining countries in the region over 2016-18.

"In line with previous studies, drought is modelled as a temporary shock to productivity in agriculture. Consistent with similar historical shocks, a level of productivity shock is chosen that would reduce agricultural output initially by around 10 per cent compared to the pre-shock level."

It added, "Subsequently, productivity recovers to its pre-shock level over the next two years. Following the drop in agricultural output, prices of agricultural produce and food increase much faster than the equivalent baseline numbers.

"For Ethiopia, Nigeria, or Zambia, the initial shock results in an increase in agricultural and food prices by an additional 15 per cent. Imports of foo
d products increase significantly to replace domestic output. Households will bear the burden of higher food prices.

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/oct/8/817.html
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2013
Monday, July 22, 2013
Rachel Weeping for Her Children. Time of Jacobs Trouble. Jesus judges apostate church Great Tribulation

Dear Saints,

On July 15th at 1:30 am I was awakened by a woman weeping loudly and desperately. I woke up thinking there might be someone outside who was crying. But no, it was in the spirit.

I asked the Lord who was that crying and what did it mean, the Holy Spirit said "Rachel weeping for her children." After praying and studying this and getting further revelation, I discovered that July 15th was the 9th of Av or Tisha b'Av on the Jewish calendar, which is considered the saddest day for the Jews because many terrible things have occurred on this date. Such as the destruction of the 1st and 2nd temple.

I believe the Lord let me hear Rachel weeping because Rachel is considered to be the mother of the descendants of Jacob/Israel. (Rachel is the wife of Jacob/Israel and the mother of Joseph and Benjamin. Refer to Gen 46:19) Rachel is weeping for the children of Israel because the time of Jacobs trouble is about to start!

Kasey Streichert BurtJuly 23, 2013 at 8:48 PM

The Father brought me to this scripture on 7.17.2013

"For in many places and in neighboring cities there shall be a great uprising against those who fear the Lord. They shall be like maniacs, sparing no one, but plundering and destroying those who continue to fear the Lord. For they shall destroy and plunder their goods and drive them out of house and home. Then the tested quality of my Elect shall be manifest, like gold that is tested by fire." 2 Esdras 16:70-73 (Apocrypha)

I do believe we will be in a time of mourning.

http://believersjourney..com/2013/07/rachel-weeping-for-her-children-time-of.html

Re. 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come
upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 6:44am On Oct 29, 2013
YOLANDA BALLARD
AT THE FATHER'S FEET
Melbourn, Florida
http://www.roarnworship.com

FINAL HOUR HEART EVALUATION
October 28, 2013

Be still and know that I am God in that I will provide for you through the coming storms for yes, there will be earthquakes, and there will be storms of high intensity. Volcanoes will erupt and disasters of every sort for I am about to do a shaking of the land that no one has ever experienced before.

This will be a judgment that will be poured out upon a nation that has denied My presence, that has denied My entrance, and has denied My power. For yes, I will shake this nation to the very core. Everything that has not been built upon the Rock will crumble and fall. For with the very thing that they have brought against My people will come back upon them in full intensity.

For those who have been hidden in Me and have obeyed My word no curse can ever light upon them for it will go right back to whoever sent it out. I warn you this day that if you do not obey My word and choose to try to justify your evil actions using My word, you will be brought under that very same delusion. For if you want to believe a lie, I will let you, but it will carry you away into destruction. That peace that you once had with Me will be replaced with a false peace that will lead you deeper into the delusion that you asked for.

You might not have known the danger in what you were doing, but if you choose the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life over a life of holiness following Me, you will open yourself up to the schemes of the enemy to destroy your very soul. You might look like you are prospering and that everything looks like it is going well, but that is the trick of the enemy in making you think that I am pleased with you.

Many will not hear My voice for many are called but few are chosen to walk on the narrow road that follows after Me alone. For yes, it is a narrow road but it is a way of safety that leads to having My peace, joy and righteousness.

Count the cost in selling all for having the pearl of great price. Count the cost before you start building that house to know that you have enough to finish it. And most definitely count the cost whether you have enough to take you to the finish line. For this is the hour that I will pour out My power and through My mighty army I will flow to pull down the strongholds that are binding My people from entering into all that I have for them.

Yes, I am beginning to release My travail over the land to usher in My end time harvest. I will pour out My signs, wonders, and miracles and through My bride I will use. Will you be counted as one of My remnant and be used in this mighty way, or will you be one that is on the outskirts of the power that is flowing out?

Will you be in the river with Me or will you still be on the shore watching? For beware there comes a tsunami of My spirit of power and might, and if you have not entered into My end time flow of power, you yourself will be swept away with the multitudes who have not chosen Me above all things. The choice is now yours to make.

Count the cost for it will be well worth your effort to forsake all to have My kingdom and power and righteousness.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
A solar eclipse occurs today, but it was forecast by means of computer simulation several months ago. The same computer simulation has been used to determine that the sign of Revelation 12:1-5 will occur on 23 September 2017. It is well known that the sign of Revelation will occur at mid-tribulation. This brings the start of tribulation to April 2014.

If you download and install Stellarum on your computer, and then open it, you will see the moon as a small black disc on the sun. So, the computer software accurately captures solar eclipse happening in the sky.

Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2013
Earlier this year, I dreamed that I was in Germany. I saw myself with some blacks who helped ferry me across what seemed like a lagoon in a small boat, as I wanted to get to a big city across the lagoon. In the middle of the lagoon, another small boat going in a different direction intersected the boat that i was in. I saw two fat white men in the other boat and I understood that one of them is Hitler. The security men in the other boat were not happy to see me crossing the water. They wanted to arrest all of us in the boat, but the next thing I saw was that I was back to where we started. Those security men sent us back; they didn't want me to see the city that I wanted to go to. I begged the black guys to ferry me across the water again, but they refused, saying that I did not have the permit to cross the water. When I woke up from the dream, I just knew that the spirit that was in Hitler is about to take over Germany again.

A few months ago I was surprised to see somebody's prediction that the spirit of Hitler will be upon Germany between 2014 and 2016.

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/06/hitler-spirit-upon-germany-2442352.html

If you look up my interpretation of the seven seals of Revelation 6 above, you will see that I placed world war III in 2016.
Re: Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 by Kei144(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2013
PRISCILLA VAN SUTPHIN
Upstream Ministries
California

“Fork in the Road”

Dec 6, 2013

I heard the phrase “ fork in the road” so started to write it down, and heard the Lord speak:

“You are all headed toward a fork in the road in this nation and in all nations. You are aware it is coming, but you may not understand how quickly this will all come about. I want you to prepare your heart, and your family’s hearts as much as possible for the struggles you might go through with hard times and yet miraculous times.

In the midst of darkness, I WILL SHINE brightly through you and you must come aside with me now. The agenda is on full speed ahead. Yet will I put a clog in the way of their plans. Keep worshipping, keep praying, keep on keeping on even when your strength seems little, lean on ME, for I will sustain you. I don’t want you to STRIVE and strive. I want for you to know My GRACE is sufficient in the darkness. Just as when I came into the world, there were many encounters that were supernatural, there will be now as well. I have already started, you just have to draw near and rest in My arms.

http://ft111.com/priscilla.htm

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology / The Salvation Plan / Between Jesus And Mohammed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.