Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (154517 Views)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) / Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by SANdos: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
Things are a bit different in reality when you get to these countries.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Afam4eva(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
I know most of these countries have a high standard of living but do they have job opportunities for non-natives?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by eagleeye2: 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
How do I get visa to migrate to Cotonou/Ghana? Afterall if I cross River Niger I don go overseas.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Rubbish.
All this to encourage brain drain

Freedom fighter grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by cap28: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
Look no western country wants or needs black immigrants anymore because they no longer need cheap labour, many of them are in economic recession so while you are drawing up your lists you better understand that you are not wanted in Europe or America the only people who can move freely between Europe and America with a chance of making a decent living are white people, the door has even been slammed shut against Asians.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
p.josh:

nice signature
Thanks. smiley

How are you?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Aifey(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
. Liechtenstein .– You probably never heard of this one lol! It a small country with just area of 164km sq and population of 35,700 . But it’s a rich country and its unemployment rate is 1.5%, lowest in the world. Per capita income is $113,000. Official language here is German.
I was amazed reading tht d residents hardly lock their door while goin out n d last murder case they had was 10yrs ago.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by eluquenson(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nigerians are really confused, they taught they can't achieve here, but ajo o le dabi ile, I still bow for 9ja.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Excellent7(m): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
cap28: Look no western country wants or needs black immigrants anymore because they no longer need cheap labour, many of them are in economic recession so while you are drawing up your lists you better understand that you are not wanted in Europe or America the only people who can move freely between Europe and America with a chance of making a decent living are white people, the door has even been slammed shut against Asians.

Not when you've got top skills that are needed! No one wants liabilities!!

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Excellent7(m): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=bendicion09]What of Spain? lipsrsealed Anyone here, who lives in Spain? I hold a permanent residence permit of Spain but walahi, i am tired of this country, there are no jobs. Anyone who lives in Spain here who can advice me on how to go about getting a job? How can i migrate to any of the schengen states in search of a job?

Spain is a very beautiful country to live in , the weather, the people etc but the economic crisis is really dealing with us here.[/quote

Not living in Spain, with EU member country permanent residence it should be easier for you, but what is your skill area?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by 170chuks(m): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
My brother what of Carter .. Any info.. ?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by AIYELE(m): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
fiscalcliff: Sweden no dey this list?
no work in sweden
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Most Nigerians think life in every oyinbo country is bed of roses ok o to each is own, experience is the best teacher, been there done that no place like home i tell ya.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by rafcrown(m): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2013
WHERE IS UK THAT IS DEMANDING £3000 BOND?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Buddydogg(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2013
for me i will choose Norway, that country is the best let me just say the best country for middle rank Nigerian man/woman, because i have a brother studying there will sholarship.

But now Us have stop all that so called visa lotto that fraud many people in nigeria, Us have good standed living well enployment and good enviroment for africa i will abvice any jobseeker to choose Us.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by bcomputer101: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2013
This SWC agents are here again...

@OP, please how much is the VISA to all this countries listed?

I believe that is the question the OP want to hear from us. Lolzzzzz

I love my Nigeria.... Just get a good job and Nigeria will be like small heaven to you...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Buddydogg(m): 12:10am On Oct 06, 2013
rafcrown: WHERE IS UK THAT IS DEMANDING £3000 BOND?
people are not going there anymore na. We talking about the latest and best country for living and working not Uk.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by rafcrown(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2013
@GODSON20133.
I agree with you totally only that you ll still find people that speak English in Luxembourg but French Or German,FRENCH ESPECIALLY,very important.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Buddydogg(m): 12:12am On Oct 06, 2013
bcomputer101: This SWC agents are here again...

@OP, please how much is the VISA to all this countries listed?

I believe that is the question the OP want to hear from us. Lolzzzzz

I love my Nigeria.... Just get a good job and Nigeria will be like small heaven to you...
you right brother. Nigeria is good and sweet just if you no what you are doing here.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2013
sadeiyare:

Freedom fighter grin
cool
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Emmyk(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2013
Prison of Norway is even a nice place to be. Search google pix to see it, with the keyword "Prison of Norway" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nigeriakan: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2013
If all of unna don comot, who go come vote for 2015? Well, I go tell Oga say make we do cross-country elections. Na calabash we go dey use collect votes carry frm UK, US, Luxe-whereva to Naija.

By the way, the list is way too biased. Niger, Benin Republic, Ethiopia, Angola, Egypt, Syria, Iran -all of dem no be countries dem be?
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by rafcrown(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2013
@twaintoy
Why processing your Canadian visa through an agent when you are well educated.Try and study it properly and apply direct.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by COOLDUN: 12:20am On Oct 06, 2013
bendicion09: What of Spain? lipsrsealed Anyone here, who lives in Spain? I hold a permanent residence permit of Spain but walahi, i am tired of this country, there are no jobs. Anyone who lives in Spain here who can advice me on how to go about getting a job? How can i migrate to any of the schengen states in search of a job?

Spain is a very beautiful country to live in , the weather, the people etc but the economic crisis is really dealing with us here.

Hola hombre, que tal? si tu tienes permiso de residencia y trabajo, permanente tu puedes salir si otra ves tu sabes idioma del otro pais del communidad de europa es muy facil para ir alli para busca para trabajar . Tu no tienes ninguno problema . Yo tambien viva en Sevilla Anulucia pero ahora yo soy en India para estudiar medico voy a regresar dentro de dos anos. Te digas buena suerte amigo mio.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Indehouse(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2013
Bro abeg help,I want to travel to usa,what re d requirements nd I like how much Will I budget.....
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Andyblaze: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2013
Tahiti is a haven.
Re: Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 06, 2013
Bizibi: Op how can i get a canada student visa i dnt know if it is difficult like u.s

canada is not tough so far u have the money and right documents but US is madd.. The consular reserves the right to grant or refuse your visa application even if U present all the money in the world. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Spanish Student Visas / STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.