Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! (20946 Views)

Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. / Trip From Abuja To Enugu & Anambra With My 505 V6 (1,505 Km/935 Miles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
Interesting. Which ride is that, is it benz c230. 2004 model. Wanted to see the dashboard.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Dyt(f): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
Like seriously?
Boring!!!

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by mafioso47(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Interesting thread.. Following keenly U don reach? U didn't show us pix of your ride..Nice Ride. Nigerian Roads are wonderful especially wen it's raining.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by princesschloe: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
What do i call this now........#smh#. walks outta thread.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Iaz93: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
What's the significance of this thread now?!!?

I almost slept off viewing the pics.

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
If a roadsign says "men at work", you should actually see MEN AT WORK.

Not in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by write2obi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
*Mukina! Mukina!!.. Come here!*

What is this doing on Front Page?
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Your photography skill is bad.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
mafioso47: Interesting thread.. Following keenly U don reach? U didn't show us pix of your ride..Nice Ride. Nigerian Roads are wonderful especially wen it's raining.

It's either you don't own a car or you have a driver. Nigeria roads have a lot of port holes, when it rains the hole get filled up with water, if you're not familiar with the route, running into one of those water filled hole might as well be the end of your life.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by ayde: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
Interesting.. smiley. Were you actually driving and taking those pics yourself? ..hmm if yes, o dikwa very risky o! undecided
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
chibabe3: Interesting. Which ride is that, is it benz c230. 2004 model. Wanted to see the dashboard.
I know u must be an igbo girl...una like awuf.small time u go save the pics post for Facebook"my new ride" #no offense. Intended #

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by DJDOLA(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
Oshi o da ni ile pako......because u travel from lagos 2 ibadan na hin make u take all dis picture so?wetin u wan make we gain or learn from ur 4hours trip now
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
Buoyantic: I know u must be an igbo girl...una like awuf.small time u go save the pics post for Facebook"my new ride" #no offense. Intended #
Must you drag "igbo" into your silly comment?

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by write2obi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
adeaugustus:
Help me ask that Goat!

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by write2obi(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
adeaugustus:

It's either you don't own a car or you have a driver. Nigeria roads have a lot of port holes, when it rains the hole get filled up with water, if you're not familiar with the route, running into one of those water filled hole might as well be the end of your life.
If you did not understand the sarcasm in this Post, then the Devil must have sucked all the white stuff in your skull.

4 Likes

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
write2obi:
Help me ask that Goat!
flat headed fool tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Sageez(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
guy u think say mtn de sash data? all this pics, how much i go take view am?

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
adeaugustus:
yes because igbos are too ironical

2 Likes

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Ichliebedich(f): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
No offense but whoever brought this poo to front page is very silly

3 Likes

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Actually, there's nothing interesting in the scenery from Lagos to Ibadan...its very boring. I think some inter-state trips in the north are more lively. Like Jebba to Kotagora. Like when i was going from my corper's lodge to Mashegu LGA HQ in Niger state. The Savannah scenery was quite soothing and impressive. Arid and ancient, but different from what i am used to in the south
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by kokoye(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ op

almost 4 hours on the road - that's what you get for travelling on a weekend.

I went to ibadan from lagos in March on a friday and lekki to ibadan took us less than 2 hours. fact!

I returned to lagos on Monday and the trip back to lekki took less than 3 hours.

Plan wisely next time....and dont drive and snap!
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
Buoyantic: yes because igbos are too ironical
And Yoruba's aren't? Save the tribalism please.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by vokalguy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: [size=20pt]This na person wey suppose concentrate and drive abi?

Later when e get accident una go blame GEJ or una go ask whether I go stop to assist the wounded...mtchew[/size]

LMAO u aint lie about that bro!
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Chrisabig(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Just thank your God say you dey live to take picture anyhow, na una they spoil nigeria road by picture and driving. Just thank God obi.

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
adeaugustus:
And Yoruba's aren't? Save the tribalism please.
mind you am not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by rodeo0070(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2013

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by akpomeme(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Was in ibadan this weekend too. Annoying sites... ibadan is filled with beggars. Shamelessly, able body men and women well dressed go dey beg.

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by UyiIredia(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ OP: I will assume it isn't the driver that took those pics. They are just okay by the way but don't show much detail.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by horlah005: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
@Ops, I think Mr Seun sud appoint sum new paapi gud at dis mods stuff e.g ME.

By d way, nice pics.....ha ! U still haven't dispose ur 3110c ba?

Peace!!!

P@RTF!ND£R ☹ut.
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by temitayoadegoke(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
akpomeme: Was in ibadan this weekend too. Annoying sites... ibadan is filled with beggars. Shamelessly, able body men and women well dressed go dey beg.
You get more of that in Lagos. I have stayed in both places and can say the number of cooperate beggers in Lagos may even be more than that of cooperate workers
Re: My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! by Olaone1: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
akpomeme: Was in ibadan this weekend too. Annoying sites... ibadan is filled with beggars. Shamelessly, able body men and women well dressed go dey beg.
Ode!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Camry Gear Not Selecting / Porsche Cayenne vs Lexus RX350 vs BMW X3 Vs Audi Q5 vs Acura MDX / Top 10 Best Heavy Duty Truck Manufacturers. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.