Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Too Early To Say Android BBM Has Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Too Early To Say Android BBM Has Issues (607 Views)

How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / Android Bbm Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Early To Say Android BBM Has Issues by biomedixexcel(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Am just lucky to be one of the few guys that first got the BBM app running.
First issue is that the dp is not showing on blackberry phone when we were chatting, they complained bitterly but my verdict is that we should stay cool as we are still awaiting the official one to be available on play store thanks

(1) (Reply)

BBM For Unrooted Tablets 7inch screen / Please I Need Somebody To Tell Me More About My Blackberry. / BBM For Windows Phone To Be Available For All Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.