Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Help Me Out On How To Use Auxilary Gear - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Me Out On How To Use Auxilary Gear (812 Views)

Hand Brake Or Gear Park(p) Which Should Come First? / Is Mazda MPV Prone To Auto Gear Problems? / At Traffic Lights, Stay In Gear, Neutral Or Park? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out On How To Use Auxilary Gear by webcam(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
PLEASE NAIRALAND PAL AM DRIVING ROVER WITH AUTOMATIC GEAR WITH AUXILARY GEAR BESIDE THE GEAR MY CHALLEGE IS HOW TO USED THE AUXILARY GEAR....WILL I ENGAGE THE AUXILARY GEAR BEFORE ENGAGE THE NORMAL GER ORI HAVE TO LOAD THE NORMAL GEAR BEFORE I ENGAGE THE AUXILARY GEAR?PLEASE HELP ME OUT.....PLEASE
Re: Help Me Out On How To Use Auxilary Gear by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2013
Why not consult your Owner's Manual?

Besides, you don't state what car you have. Simply saying "Rover" means nothing. Are we meant to guess the model and year?
Re: Help Me Out On How To Use Auxilary Gear by webcam(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2013
@siena thank you so much...I got the instruction in the manual

(1) (Reply)

Chaos In Ikota, Lagos, As Trailer Crushes Four School Kids / Difficult To Start / Innoson Motors Nig Ltd Has Laid Off 50% Of Its Work Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.