Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,264 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:27 AM

FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members (29608 Views)

Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by telexfree1: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
crown777: Jonathan met with the Queen of England.

He asked her, "How do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I want to help Nigeria."

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"

David Cameron walked into the room and said,"Yes, your majesty?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer this riddle. David, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" Without pausing for a minute David Cameron answered, "that would be me."

"Yes, very good," said the Queen.

Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice President Sambo.

JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?

SAMBO: "I'm not sure, let me get back to you."

He asked all his staff in the Office but none could give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,

SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"

Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!" Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"

Then he went back to speak with President Jonathan.

Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's Dora Akunyili!

Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"

WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?

I rest my case..

Stale

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by telexfree1: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
homesteady:

Yes he was the prime! Just like how you are the prime of Nairaland grin

grin grin grin
Lots of ignoramuses here
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by musiwa1l: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
clearly you can see the defination of nigeria was not understood by northerners

zimbabwe farmers in nigeria. why did britain never grant zimbabwe and some countries independent, it was because they were all define as nigeria and were granted independent without them knowing or understanding.

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by musiwa1l: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
[size=18pt] western nigeria.

guess who has exclusive protectorate treaty document, i am laughing [/size]
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Tintinix: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Hope that of Patience Jonathan was also withdrawn, else it will lead to a big showdown with the Presidency that could to the President's impeachment?

You must be mental!
Una dey carry us play oh!!!
God help you guys, your cup will soon be full!
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Toktee(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tintinix:

You must be mental!
See this militant,so in ur village you think jonah shepopotamus ix more importance than the senators elected by nigerian abi?
For ur info,we are nt afraid of you guys,Jonathan will be impeached and nothing will happen,just watch what will happen nxt week
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
And so?
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Tintinix: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
Toktee: See this militant,so in ur village you think jonah shepopotamus ix more importance than the senators elected by nigerian abi?
For ur info,we are nt afraid of you guys,Jonathan will be impeached and nothing will happen,just watch what will happen nxt week

Oh! I have turned militant eh!
Ok we are watching. Shey its this week?
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tintinix:

You must be mental!
Son, you've not said anything with this comment of yours.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by yetunsbay(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Tintinix: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Son, you've not said anything with this comment of yours.

You guys have so undermined the authority of the Presidency and first family so much so that you need me to explain nonsense in your comment?!

Truly you lot will soon have what you wish for.
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
Demdem:

Did u ever envisage the barage faction. It hit Jonathan camp like Olumo rock and made him scathing for safety.
Likewise, Jonathan demise will come to play suddenly. U all will never recover from what will befall ur benefactor. grin

Sometimes i wonder if you have even reached 18yrs. You reason like a 15yrs old kid, is this the effect of eating too much oil?... GEJ cannot and will never be impeached. Let the impeachers bring on the game.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tintinix:

You guys have so undermined the authority of the Presidency and first family so much so that you need me to explain nonsense in your comment?!

Truly you lot will soon have what you wish for.
You've still not said anything, son.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by whatofyou: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
I don't know the reason why the discussion on this topic veered onto another lane, but since it did, and I have been pitching my tent from the anti-Jonah to the pro-Jonah and back without anchoring, this is what I see: 'President Jonathan is between the devil and the deep blue sea, or hellfire. Majority of the people in this politics game do not like him, so does a large number of the populace. He will not win this war by staying alone, forever. It is either he co-operates with his fellow class and rigs himself into power or he seeks the hand of support of the deep blue sea.
Now, he does the former and the country keeps sinking in lawlessness. How will he do the later? By knowing that the only reason he is in Aso rock is because he came to serve this nation, to make her better than he found her. He should just leave his 2015 ambition and serve the citizens wholeheartedly. If he does this most important thing, then sanitises that INEC, rewriting their name in honesty and transparency, PDP will have no choice than make him their flag bearer. Another way, if he wins the followers' hearts by doing his best in the service he came to offer, he can decamp the useless party and join...
At the rate he is going, one day he might enact something that will be a problem to himself. For those of us talking about impeachment, these people in the legislative arm won't want Nigeria setting that record in this era. In this kind of things always stay with the majority- the people. If I am telling lies, ask Ngige! If not that Nigeria is messed up, why should the president be boldly running this nation to sinking? Let us contribute our quota in making Nigeria trully 'the giant of Africa.'
Note that the 'devil' are his fellow politicians and the 'deep blue sea, or hellfire,' is the populace. Even the devil is afraid of hellfire. If you doubt, find and ask the biblical Moses of his encounter between Pharoah and the Red sea. LOL
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by musiwa1l: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
[size=18pt]why did Azikiwe and balewa not go and rule Northern Rhodesia and Nyasaland? zimbabwe,zambia and malawi

if western nigeria was separate by a french colony like in the case of ghana. azikiwe and balewa would not have occupied it. because they could not occupy zimbabwe,zambia and malawi because they are far off

[/size]
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by musiwa1l: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
[size=18pt] should the governor general of canada declare himself president [/size]
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by alwayzonlyn(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ask urself if d nPDP and APC (u'r supporting?) are also pursuing d betterment of Nigerians My Man, dis is politics and it is a game of interest!!! And so if your interest is not protected, how will you protect and better d people?
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by taharqa: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
Toktee: See this militant,so in ur village you think jonah shepopotamus ix more importance than the senators elected by nigerian abi?
Next week? Good. At least one of you guys hv giving us a time space. At last. But Bros, when exactly next week??...anyways, dont worry. We wud just wait till Saturday d last day of next week if need be. We are reali looking up to it..
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
Bollocks! Are we supposed to be discussing this? Can something stand on nothing? Why did Yar'adua give them the passport in the 1st place when he knew they were not entitled to it?
This is how Yar'adu stood this country on it's head with his govt of 'settlement' and consorting with corrupt personalities while masquerading as a corrupt-free man! Now that GEJ is set to do what is right, they are calling it political.
Wether political or not, Nigeria shall be better when this dust settles.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by DaLover(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
Demdem:

There is an undeniable precedence and no one can fault such.
Tompolos pocket has been emancipated, to hell with ND environment.
Boyloaf bank accout is now active, ffuck the people at continues to suffer at kolo creeks and their likes in bayelsa.
Ateke Tom is a billionaire, death awaits anyone that says Govt isn't doing well for ND. And the names of these freedom fighters continues.
Joke on u goon.

And these are the only peeps in the Nigerdelta abi?
Of purse the big men have their bank accounts,
If the active bank accounts of Tinubu, fashola, Otedola, Ganiyu Adams, Fani Kayode, Oba Ade etc did not stop lagosians for protesting in the streets for free oil, why will those people will stop the Nigerdeltans,

If you really live in the nigerdelta as u claim and you see the amount of resource controlling ongoing by the people who wouldn't be talking like this...

Any attempt to remove GeJ or cut short his term, or force him to resign will not have good consequences for this country....

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by DaLover(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
whatofyou: I don't know the reason why the discussion on this topic veered onto another lane, but since it did, and I have been pitching my tent from the anti-Jonah to the pro-Jonah and back without anchoring, this is what I see: 'President Jonathan is between the devil and the deep blue sea, or hellfire. Majority of the people in this politics game do not like him, so does a large number of the populace. He will not win this war by staying alone, forever. It is either he co-operates with his fellow class and rigs himself into power or he seeks the hand of support of the deep blue sea.
Now, he does the former and the country keeps sinking in lawlessness. How will he do the later? By knowing that the only reason he is in Aso rock is because he came to serve this nation, to make her better than he found her. He should just leave his 2015 ambition and serve the citizens wholeheartedly. If he does this most important thing, then sanitises that INEC, rewriting their name in honesty and transparency, PDP will have no choice than make him their flag bearer. Another way, if he wins the followers' hearts by doing his best in the service he came to offer, he can decamp the useless party and join...
At the rate he is going, one day he might enact something that will be a problem to himself. For those of us talking about impeachment, these people in the legislative arm won't want Nigeria setting that record in this era. In this kind of things always stay with the majority- the people. If I am telling lies, ask Ngige! If not that Nigeria is messed up, why should the president be boldly running this nation to sinking? Let us contribute our quota in making Nigeria trully 'the giant of Africa.'
Note that the 'devil' are his fellow politicians and the 'deep blue sea, or hellfire,' is the populace. Even the devil is afraid of hellfire. If you doubt, find and ask the biblical Moses of his encounter between Pharoah and the Red sea. LOL

One of the key reasons, some of these politicians don't like GEJ is because is its sharing cash like OBJ, a number of the assembly members seriously hold his agains him.
When preparing this years budget, the issue of constituency projects was a major ones, GEJ struck it out and then the assembly delayed the budget for some months, he compromise that reached was that ministries would implement the projects while assembly members would supervise the projects in their areas...I am sure the assembly members still hold this against him....

One would have expected the SW press, the northerners who are shouting about corruption, about the almost 60 to 70% recurrent expenditure in the budget to make noise about this, even the aPC assembly member, the holier than thou party...

The corrupt and selfish ones are the ones calling others corrupt!
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by moh1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
d only reason y gej is still in power till today is because he has been destiny to be God. So let leave God to judge. One luv
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by SkySpirit(m): 1:32am On Sep 23, 2013
What ever be the motive I strongly support this move. These senators and HOR are grossly too irresponsible to possess diplomatic passports.
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by yetunsbay(m): 6:48am On Sep 23, 2013
Sky Spirit: What ever be the motive I strongly support this move. These senators and HOR are grossly too irresponsible to possess diplomatic passports.
ok naw continue pushing...
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Demdem(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2013
gboss4sure:

Sometimes i wonder if you have even reached 18yrs. You reason like a 15yrs old kid, is this the effect of eating too much oil?... GEJ cannot and will never be impeached. Let the impeachers bring on the game.

shut up. Nothing is impossible not even in Nigerian Politics.
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Demdem(m): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2013
DaLover:

And these are the only peeps in the Nigerdelta abi?
Of purse the big men have their bank accounts,
If the active bank accounts of Tinubu, fashola, Otedola, Ganiyu Adams, Fani Kayode, Oba Ade etc did not stop lagosians for protesting in the streets for free oil, why will those people will stop the Nigerdeltans,

If you really live in the nigerdelta as u claim and you see the amount of resource controlling ongoing by the people who wouldn't be talking like this...

Any attempt to remove GeJ or cut short his term, or force him to resign will not have good consequences for this country....

oooo, so u now agree that if ur peeps are settled, as in well settled when retardeen is impeached, life will continue. i thought u were claiming holier than thou.
The resource control going on are for miscreants and nonentities, cultists, kidnappers and bunkerers like u and not the real people who in large numbers live in abject poverty in the midst of enormous wealth.
If Jonathan is impeached, nothing will happen. Infact, that shock will eventually kill that Old Clark. Rubbish.
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2013
Jonathan holds the master card, the Diplomatic Passports will be withdrawn and I wonder why a legislator needs diplomatic passport.

Then comes the Sovereign National Conference that will last 3 yrs, GEJ will be President and Presiding over the Sovereign National Conference, with all Legislatures sacked, so we can use their Salaries to develop Nigeria while we are negotiating, then after the 3 yrs National Conference, GEJ will utilize the remaining one year to put the better election in place that will lead to emergence of Igbo President, the Igbo President will rule for 8yrs and handover to Middle Belter and back to Yorubas.

It is written and so Shall it Be.
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by TheGeneral1(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2013

He asked her, "How do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I want to help Nigeria."

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer this riddle. David, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" Without pausing for a minute David Cameron answered, "that would be me."

JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?

He asked all his staff in the Office but none could give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,

SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"

Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"

WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?

I rest my case..

WONDERFUL!!
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by yetunsbay(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2013
Billyonaire: Jonathan holds the master card, the Diplomatic Passports will be withdrawn and I wonder why a legislator needs diplomatic passport.

Then comes the Sovereign National Conference that will last 3 yrs, GEJ will be President and Presiding over the Sovereign National Conference, with all Legislatures sacked, so we can use their Salaries to develop Nigeria while we are negotiating, then after the 3 yrs National Conference, GEJ will utilize the remaining one year to put the better election in place that will lead to emergence of Igbo President, the Igbo President will rule for 8yrs and handover to Middle Belter and back to Yorubas.

It is written and so Shall it Be.
so u wish nt all
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by digi101(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2013

WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?

I rest my case..

he he he he grin grin grin grin Dude thanks for making a great start for my week! had a good dose of laughter! grin grin grin
Re: FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
eGuerrilla: The Presidency has my undiluted support here.
Let's make these overpaid legislators feel the pain of the common man by queuing up at foreign embassies across the land. grin

bros bros, abeg tell me which common man the queue for airport?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba / The Official Portrait Of Godwin Obaseki, Governor Of Edo State / Atiku Offers Buhari's Team Free Crash Campaign Course For Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.