Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. (3405 Views)

Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2013
Am nt sure cos they r many f them.and they thnk wat dey do iz right
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by olaric(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2013
Jesus is the Truth, the Way and the Life.
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2013
olaric: Jesus is the Truth, the Way and the Life.
i knw wat if u were given birth to in saudi arabia
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Judas2013: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2013
grin grin grin

Christians lol you guys are funny grin
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2013
Judas2013: grin grin grin

how come
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by olaric(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2013
ojingbe: i knw wat if u were given birth to in saudi arabia

That's why preachers are everywhere. No one will have an excuse because the Bible says "... the end will not come until the Gospel has reached the uttermost part of the world."
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by olaric(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2013
Judas2013: grin grin grin

How do u mean?

1 Like

Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2013
olaric:

That's why preachers are everywhere. No one will have an excuse because the Bible says "... the end will not come until the Gospel has reached the uttermost part of the world."
and ur son of an imam.thnkn ur religion is the best.even lookn at christianity thrz lota segregation
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2013
Waiting for Maclatunji to come put this thread where it belongs• undecided
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by RayMcBlue(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2013
Just another junk thread...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2013
Ray McBlue: Just another junk thread...
is a question.answer it or leave it.no b by force am contradicting any f d 22 rules
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2013
Ray McBlue: Just another junk thread...
is a question.answer it or leave it.no b by force am contradicting any f d 21 rules
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2013
What a question!
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Lanrefahm(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2013
Y unah dey rush! we shall all see dose who will b in hell, d day is surely to come were we shall witness who is right
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2013
ojingbe: Am nt sure cos they r many f them.and they thnk wat dey do iz right

No!!!

Not everyone who is not a Christian will go to hell. Some Muslims will definitely make heaven.
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by eameh30: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2013
"I am d way, d truth and d life, no one comes to the father except through me" dats wat d bible said but d one thing I've come to notice is that; true muslims believe in Jesus Christ. So I'm confused, is their believe as a prophet n not d son of God be able to take dem to heaven?
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
striktlymi:

No!!!

Not everyone who is not a Christian will go to hell. Some Muslims will definitely make heaven.
Expatiate.
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
idnoble135:
Expatiate.

I thought my post was clear enough??
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
striktlymi:

I thought my post was clear enough??
No. Your thought was wrong. Make it clear.
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
idnoble135:
No. Your thought was wrong. Make it clear.

Your post shows that it is clear enough. If it wasn't clear, you won't conclude that it is wrong.
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by possibilita(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
Judge not and ye shall not be judged,only God will decide who will and who will not go to heaven be he/she islam or christian.
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
striktlymi:

Your post shows that it is clear enough. If it wasn't clear, you won't conclude that it is wrong.
Hmhmm...
striktlymi:

I thought my post was clear enough ??
Calm down and read all over again.
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
idnoble135:
Hmhmm...

Calm down and read all over again.

Lol!!!

What makes you think I am not calm?

Anyways, God's judgement is not going to be exactly what a lot of persons have in mind. Christ made us understand that ignorance can be an excuse, if and only if the individual is truly unaware of what the truth really is.

In our world today, we have a lot of persons who truly do not know that Christianity is the prefered way to God and for such persons, they cannot be held liable for not being Christians.

Their judgement I believe will be based on how well they lived their lives here on Earth, in line with the principles of right conscience.

1 Like

Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

Anyways, God's judgement is not going to be exactly what a lot of persons have in mind. Christ made us understand that ignorance can be an excuse, if and only if the individual is truly unaware of what the truth really is.

In our world today, we have a lot of persons who truly do not know that Christianity is the prefered way to God and for such persons, they cannot be held liable for not being Christians.

I have a problem with the bolded. I beg to differ.

Their judgement I believe will be based on how well they lived their lives here on Earth, in line with the principles of right conscience.
And here too.
Scriptures should do.
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
idnoble135:
I have a problem with the bolded. I beg to differ.

And here too.
Scriptures should do.

Luke 12:47-48
King James Version (KJV)

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
striktlymi:

Luke 12:47-48
King James Version (KJV)

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
Now the scripture context shows the way the master will relate to his servants . This does not help yet.
The servants already had a relationship with Him. This does not relate to the point you are trying to elucidate.
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hum... How about this? Jesus saith to him, I am the way, the truth and the life: No man cometh to the Father, but by me.
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Youngzedd(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

Na your papa born you jor.

+98
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
ojingbe: Am nt sure cos they r many f them.and they thnk wat dey do iz right
and U think ?
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
Some people keep hiding my posts in this forum. Pls let me say my mind!
All muslims going to Hell? Lol! Well, we also believe all non-muslims will go to Hell except if they repent and accept Islam.
Surah 2 ‎سورة البقرة - Al-Baqara: Verse 113
وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ لَيْسَتِ النَّصَارَىٰ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ وَقَالَتِ النَّصَارَىٰ لَيْسَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ وَهُمْ يَتْلُونَ الْكِتَابَ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ قَالَ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ مِثْلَ قَوْلِهِمْ ۚ فَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فِيمَا كَانُوا فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ
The Jews say: "The Christians have naught (to stand) upon; and the Christians say: "The Jews have naught (To stand) upon." Yet they (Profess to) study the (same) Book. Like unto their word is what those say who know not; but Allah will judge between them in their quarrel on the Day of Judgment
Surah 2 ‎ سورة البقرة - Al-Baqara: Verse 135
وَقَالُوا كُونُوا هُودًا أَوْ نَصَارَىٰ تَهْتَدُوا ۗ قُلْ بَلْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا ۖ وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
They say: "Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided (To salvation)." Say thou: "Nay! (I would rather follow) the Religion of Abraham the True, and he joined not gods with Allah."
Surah 3 ‎ سورة آل عمران - Aal-e-Imran: Verse 67
مَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يَهُودِيًّا وَلَا نَصْرَانِيًّا وَلَٰكِنْ كَانَ حَنِيفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
Abraham was not a Jew nor a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.
Surah 2 سورة البقرة - Al-Baqara: Verse 140
أَمْ تَقُولُونَ إِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطَ كَانُوا هُودًا أَوْ نَصَارَىٰ ۗ قُلْ أَأَنْتُمْ أَعْلَمُ أَمِ اللَّهُ ۗ وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنْ كَتَمَ شَهَادَةً عِنْدَهُ مِنَ اللَّهِ ۗ وَمَا اللَّهُ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ
Or do ye say that Abraham, Ismail Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do ye know better than Allah? Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah? but Allah is not unmindful of what ye do!

Infact we believe all prophets from Adam to Muhammad including Moses and Jesus were muslims [(i.e those who submitted their will to Allah (God)].

Surah 3 ‎سورة آل عمران - Aal-e-Imran: Verse 84
قُلْ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَالنَّبِيُّونَ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ
Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)."
Surah 61 سورة الصف - As-Saff: Verse 6
وَإِذْ قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ إِنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ إِلَيْكُمْ مُصَدِّقًا لِمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَمُبَشِّرًا بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِنْ بَعْدِي اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ ۖ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا هَٰذَا سِحْرٌ مُبِينٌ
And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"
Surah 5 ‎سورة المائدة - Al-Maeda: Verse 116
وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ
And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden
Surah 5 سورة المائدة - Al-Maeda: Verse 72
لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَنْ يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنْصَارٍ
They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help

5 Likes

Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by frank317: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
So which one should we believe, christians or muslims?
Re: Pls Will All Muslim Go To Hell. by Samunique(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=Zarian5]Some people keep hiding my posts in this forum. Pls let me say my mind!
All muslims going to Hell? Lol! Well, we also believe all non-muslims will go to Hell except if they repent and accept Islam.
Surah 2 ‎سورة البقرة - Al-Baqara: Verse 113
وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ لَيْسَتِ النَّصَارَىٰ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ وَقَالَتِ النَّصَارَىٰ لَيْسَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَىٰ شَيْءٍ وَهُمْ يَتْلُونَ الْكِتَابَ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ قَالَ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ مِثْلَ قَوْلِهِمْ ۚ فَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فِيمَا كَانُوا فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ
The Jews say: "The Christians have naught (to stand) upon; and the Christians say: "The Jews have naught (To stand) upon." Yet they (Profess to) study the (same) Book. Like unto their word is what those say who know not; but Allah will judge between them in their quarrel on the Day of Judgment
Surah 2 ‎ سورة البقرة - Al-Baqara: Verse 135
وَقَالُوا كُونُوا هُودًا أَوْ نَصَارَىٰ تَهْتَدُوا ۗ قُلْ بَلْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا ۖ وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
They say: "Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided (To salvation)." Say thou: "Nay! (I would rather follow) the Religion of Abraham the True, and he joined not gods with Allah."
Surah 3 ‎ سورة آل عمران - Aal-e-Imran: Verse 67
مَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يَهُودِيًّا وَلَا نَصْرَانِيًّا وَلَٰكِنْ كَانَ حَنِيفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
Abraham was not a Jew nor a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.
Surah 2 سورة البقرة - Al-Baqara: Verse 140
أَمْ تَقُولُونَ إِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطَ كَانُوا هُودًا أَوْ نَصَارَىٰ ۗ قُلْ أَأَنْتُمْ أَعْلَمُ أَمِ اللَّهُ ۗ وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنْ كَتَمَ شَهَادَةً عِنْدَهُ مِنَ اللَّهِ ۗ وَمَا اللَّهُ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ
Or do ye say that Abraham, Ismail Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do ye know better than Allah? Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah? but Allah is not unmindful of what ye do!

Infact we believe all prophets from Adam to Muhammad including Moses and Jesus were muslims [(i.e those who submitted their will to Allah (God)].

Surah 3 ‎سورة آل عمران - Aal-e-Imran: Verse 84
قُلْ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَالنَّبِيُّونَ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ
Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord: We make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)."
Surah 61 سورة الصف - As-Saff: Verse 6
وَإِذْ قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ إِنِّي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ إِلَيْكُمْ مُصَدِّقًا لِمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَمُبَشِّرًا بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِنْ بَعْدِي اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ ۖ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالُوا هَٰذَا سِحْرٌ مُبِينٌ
And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"
Surah 5 ‎سورة المائدة - Al-Maeda: Verse 116
وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ
And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden
Surah 5 سورة المائدة - Al-Maeda: Verse 72
لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَنْ يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنْصَارٍ
They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help[/quote with due respect! Muslims don't kw real Jesus rather than apocryphal Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliens Among Us / When Manslaughter Is Justifiable?? [GRAPHIC PICTURES] / Why Do Muslim Women Have To Wear A Hijab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.