Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression (21711 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Son, White Wedding And DBANJ'S RECORD / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide / Watch Video: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her And Wizkid, Sitting With Légs Wide Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Ichliebedich(f): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
What a come back. Welcome back to nl front page tonto. This calls for a celebration
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by mspee(f): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ok! undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
booqee: Hmmm.....she hasn't been on nl front page for a while. Rita dominic and beverly have taken her space. Hopefully dis will bring her back, trying to form gentle girl, holier than thou. Homely my yansh! angry

When do you intend paying Seun to change ur ScreenName?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Runtinzcoded(f): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
israel007: Tonto is the moderator of this session.

Gbam
who is tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by write2obi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
onila: when u act like an idi0t! why wont u get depressed?

ewu!
*sniff* I smell jealousy *sniff again* this woman is definitely jealous.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Ekans: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dear,welcome from Re-hab.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Runtinzcoded(f): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tonto dikey I luv u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by write2obi(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mellin: tonto u have forgotten how your brother knelt u down and beat u up in front of all of us at links hotel owerri when u where caught with one chairman ...mumu girl..u wan dey form Mary Magdalene... how I wish ur brother Santos is still in Nigeria.. ur body for tell u..tsewwww
Ok ok! we get it, you claim to, know her before. Are you happy now??

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Crixina(f): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mellin: tonto u have forgotten how your brother knelt u down and beat u up in front of all of us at links hotel owerri when u where caught with one chairman ...mumu girl..u wan dey form Mary Magdalene... how I wish ur brother Santos is still in Nigeria.. ur body for tell u..tsewwww
ehen! Tell us more
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by vinderbilt: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
She has money, why would she be depressed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Lolitua(f): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Wait oo..kinda confused....Z it tonto dikeh...or dikeh tonto...dah u guyz ar tawlkin abt here?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
apoti: So Tonto Dike is depressed shocked I hope this will finally put an End to her stories on nairaland frontpage, so she can have Time to recover from her depression. I pray Things will get better for her

lmao!! I luff Nairaland
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by deebrain(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
sad

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by oluking: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
booqee: Hmmm.....she hasn't been on nl front page for a while. Rita dominic and beverly have taken her space. Hopefully dis will bring her back, trying to form gentle girl, holier than thou. Homely my yansh! angry

You get Bad Belle...Go drink agbo jedi jedi..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hahahahah come and see ignorant at its peak. Tonto is a HOMELY girl because she hardly goes out, she is always at HOME...:aaahaaa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
victorazy:

Sharap Booqee, mind u ur talking to my JESUS.
>>> EDICTED<<<
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
notice meee. Alrite dont tell us you know mitchel Obama too

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by MrMac10(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
Neither am i a fan Nor a Hater Tonto dikeh I really want to free urself be urself stop listening to people cos they will always talk Tre n live life to the Fullest(YOLO)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by importexpert(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by OwoLee(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
I think she has actually not told us the reason behing her depression, just trying to figure it out wat could cause her to been depressed...she was doing fine b4 now, actually not her fan bt I dnt hate her either...she's just a celebrity, So y depression girl? I think she needs to get herself backup...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by ninocia18(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
dani1luv: Tonto Dikeh said:

I think I'm very, very, very misunderstood. I'm a very homely person. I actually never go out. If you ever see me in a club, it's going to be because something is happening, like my friend is having something. I just never go out. That's something people don't know. I love to be at home, I love to eat food from my house. I don't go out to eat. I'm a home girl.

On Depression

It brought me back to the beginning, I saw my self as a baby.I had to start from there. I'm still healing, I'm still taking classes, still seeing a shrink. I have doctors who are. Depression is the deadliest disease that I've ever come across. It is something that can kill you in a snap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kX6DmpCWOM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/09/tonto-dikeh-talks-about-her-depression.html

All this girl needs right now is not condemnation or criticism. This is the best time to reach out to her and preach the goodnews to her. Tell her bout the love christ has for her and how he is willing to make her life whole again. Anybody can change. Tonto dike is not an exception. Even christ asked them to ing from those who had no sin. No one could. There are nairalanders who do worse things than that young lady. Am not justifying her action buh I speak based on what God sees and not what isee. Inside that lady is hidden a world changer. Whether we like it or not. If at all fink her life sucks, pray for her or ignore her. Don't sit down and spend your tym judging and critising her. Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by iphedahyor(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady:

Really? Is Afrocandy your sister? undecided
YES.......on his behalf
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by ninocia18(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
dani1luv: Tonto Dikeh said:

I think I'm very, very, very misunderstood. I'm a very homely person. I actually never go out. If you ever see me in a club, it's going to be because something is happening, like my friend is having something. I just never go out. That's something people don't know. I love to be at home, I love to eat food from my house. I don't go out to eat. I'm a home girl.

On Depression

It brought me back to the beginning, I saw my self as a baby.I had to start from there. I'm still healing, I'm still taking classes, still seeing a shrink. I have doctors who are. Depression is the deadliest disease that I've ever come across. It is something that can kill you in a snap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kX6DmpCWOM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/09/tonto-dikeh-talks-about-her-depression.html

All this girl needs right now is not condemnation or criticism. This is the best time to reach out to her and preach the goodnews to her. Tell her bout the love christ has for her and how he is willing to make her life whole again. Anybody can change. Tonto dike is not an exception. Even christ asked them to throw the stone starting from those who had no sin. No one could. There are nairalanders who do worse things than that young lady.just that they hid under the usernames they ans here. Am not justifying her action buh I speak based on what God sees and not what isee. Inside that lady is hidden a world changer. Whether we like it or not. If at all yhu fink her life sucks, pray for her or ignore her. Don't sit down and spend your tym judging and critising her. Just saying. Cuz so far, your criticisms haven't changed her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by Stunner1(f): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Eiyah
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression by stexsy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady: Mtcheew! How is she misunderstood?
When she goes up and down insulting innocent people!
I think its jealous that's causing her depression! She's jealous that Mercy Johnson is rocking life to the fullest!
i fear ur choice of words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti And Pregnant Girlfriend (Picture) / Imo AGN’s Candle Night For Dede-one-Day / Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.