Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,413 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Message From ASUU President - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Message From ASUU President (36532 Views)

Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) / Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President / We Wont Call Off Strike Until Our Demands Are Met - ASUU President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From ASUU President by ifeanyija(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
Message from ASUU President

Dear Comrades, As the struggle to save Nigerian University system is being pursued, I'll like to salute all our members for their resoluteness in ensuring that the 2009 ASUU/Government Agreement is implemented in accordance with the Roadmap defined by the 2012 MoU. We believe very strongly that the rot and decay in the University System is not only arrestable but also reversible. We believe even more strongly that, the key to turning round the University System lies in the sincere implementation of the
Agreement.

What government has so far been doing is no more than a repeat performance of a one- act-play: all the deceptions, propaganda, lies, mischiefs and such other Shenanigans were tried by previous Governments,
including Military Juntas, but our resolve to save the University System and our Country remained unwaivered.

We will continue to carry the banner of this struggle to its logical conclusion. I urge all our members to maintain the spirit of camaraderie and remain
firmly resolute in ensuring that our patriotic struggle succeeds. United we Bargain, Divided we
Beg!

www.ASUU-ng.org/

25 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by cumz(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
fp?? ..first to comment... dancn skelewu,azonto ,ethighi, kukere, macossa, gala gala, yahoozay... which oda dance remain?

3 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by igbokwesampson(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
Doesn't change market. First to comment sha.
Re: Message From ASUU President by igbokwesampson(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
I will be right back
Re: Message From ASUU President by abbeycial: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
hunger go show una pepper. greedy lazy scums. u harass our female students nd even male students,offer us half baked lectures without concern for stipulated time frame,live lyk kings on ur salaries but fail to justify same salary and yet u cry foul just to earn more.

God dey.

45 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
u mean struggle to line ur pockets? Cos last time i checked, outrageous allowances topped ur list of demands...

5 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by vickynne(f): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
ASUU oga na my final yr be dis,make una no send me back nw.mercy me call of d strike.all d grammer u dey speak der na make u close our mouth make we no talk bt d only tin we won hear na say d strike don call off .

1 Like

Re: Message From ASUU President by timwezzb(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
All this na Strory.....Oga Call Off this Strike then we go no say u the do ur job well!!!
Re: Message From ASUU President by Rhemar(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
I really don't blame ASUU, why should the govt. sign an agreement they are not ready to implement or were they unconscious when they signed it?

16 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by Extom(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
No matter how hard it is to say, I must say that we are happy for what you're doing. We are a selected few, but we know that whatever cause you're fighting for, it is for the betterment of our educational system, and something that will be worth it in the long run.
For those of you bent on him calling it off, you better wake up and smell the coffee, because the rate of deterioration of our schooling system is repulsive and repugnant and unless there is a revamp in the system, your Bsc might just look like an O'level, internationally . And by the way, he's not asking for pay rise or whatever, but an implementation of a four-year agreement.

55 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by Ogundale(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
vickynne: ASUU oga na my final yr be dis,make una no send me back nw.mercy me call of d strike.all d grammer u dey speak der na make u close our mouth make we no talk bt d only tin we won hear na say d strike don call off .
Vicky ping me am very much available.
Re: Message From ASUU President by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
Re: Message From ASUU President by sogoisrael(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
The only rubbish that would happen is if ASUU never achieves anything after this strike.

11 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by cumz(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
igbokwe sampson: Doesn't change market. First to comment sha.

park go one side.. I was the first to comment

10 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by Nomski0(f): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
How long are we going to be punished for the government's shortcomings

1 Like

Re: Message From ASUU President by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2013

17 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nomski0: How long are we going to be punished for the government's shortcomings

till we become d govt

3 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by AbuMikey(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Extom: No matter how hard it is to say, I must say that we are happy for what you're doing. We are a selected few, but we know that whatever cause you're fighting for, it is for the betterment of our educational system, and something that will be worth it in the long run.
For those of you bent on him calling it off, you better wake up and smell the coffee, because the rate of deterioration of our schooling system is repulsive and repugnant and unless there is a revamp in the system, your Bsc might just look like an O'level, internationally . And by the way, he's not asking for pay rise or whatever, but an implementation of a four-year agreement.
Simply Put,we fully in support of ASUU

14 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
igbokwe sampson: Doesn't change market. First to comment sha.
or maybe 2nd
Re: Message From ASUU President by Big4wig(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
Click like if u agree with me dat both ASUU & FG need ASX WHOOPING for being just heartless & wicked to d poor students...heartless ungrateful bast*ards..Waka

#Bigwig.

5 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by tbagjames(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nonso23:
ASUU.... AYAM TAYAD AT HOME.. AYAM TIRED OF LEARNING COUNTLESS PROGRAMS IN THE NAME OF I.T...
I WANT TO WRITE MY EXAMS AND MOVE ON....

SUMMARY: CALL OFF THE STRIKE!!! angry sad
Ayam? Biologists will call this economic importance of strike.
Re: Message From ASUU President by LMAyedun(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Spirit of camaraderie indeed!!
Chairman, call off this strike jare.
Re: Message From ASUU President by Jonesjoe(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mehn, na em be sayy dey no dee even deyy reason call offf the strike.........................tot Vice presido (d party rider) made dem intrestin offers that ll soon lead to dem callin off d strike??

I now blieve dt Nigeria as a country z a very big JOKE!

2 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
Extom: No matter how hard it is to say, I must say that we are happy for what you're doing. We are a selected few, but we know that whatever cause you're fighting for, it is for the betterment of our educational system, and something that will be worth it in the long run.
We? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by sojax2cool(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
ASUU,FG,NANS,STUDENTS, hmmmmm. GOD BLESS NIGERIAASUU,FG,NANS,STUDENTS, hmmmmm. GOD BLESS NIGERIAASUU,FG,NANS,STUDENTS, hmmmmm. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Message From ASUU President by Mubby4luv(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
I no go comment. vex dey catch me

1 Like

Re: Message From ASUU President by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
m dyin at home....ASUU HELP!
Re: Message From ASUU President by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
Abu Mikey: Simply Put,we fully in support of ASUU
Are you a fragment of the We?

1 Like

Re: Message From ASUU President by Onwe101(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
LOL FACT:
- Balotelli missed a penalty.
- John Obi Mikel scored.
- Arsenal are top of the league.
- Valdes is saving penalties.
- United lost with Howard Webb.
- Jose Mourinho isn't special anymore.
- Barcelona had 48% possession!
The end is near!!!
Asuuuuuu plssssssss I don't want to stay in schul til end time plsss I neva marry,build mansion I neva born pikin plssssss I beg I beg I beg dis is ma final year just 1 semester remainin HAVE MERCY!!! Crying

14 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by jadepinkett(f): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
actually ASUU, i'm in full support. Bt sha make sure that when your demands are met, then the standard of your lectures are also improved and learning-friendly

6 Likes

Re: Message From ASUU President by link2ok(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
It wuld b a total disgrace to ASUU if at the end"" of "tym" they didn't achieve any "tin" ...... "Pikz slipperz and runz away"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) / Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama / Anambra Student Who Dressed Like Anas Aremeyaw, Masked Journalist, Chased Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.