Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) (1702 Views)

Bonanza !!! Tramigo T23 Car Tracker Security solution@ Unbeatable price / Car Tracker/security And Fleet Managment For Sale Contact; 08037722536 / SECURE YOUR CAR:INSTALL A CAR TRACKER SECURITY ON IT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by Konnektions146(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hello,
Here we are introducing to you TRAMIGOâ„¢ T23 Classic for car security and control.
This is the ability to track, control and secure your cars, machines and even personnel.
KEY FEATURES-
v No Monthly fees
v Track on mobile with free software
v Automatic notifications and reporting.
v User friendly landmark (reports with address + coordinates)
v Accurate GPS positioning with GPRS and SMS communication Support.

Take charge of your priced possession;
v Monitor
v Control
v Secure

Call us
konnektions146@yahoo.com
0805 205 4600; 0806 774 1294
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by Konnektions146(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2013
Have you considered how important that your car is?

think about how you feel when u dont have access to the cars.

please take this offer and take charge of it.
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by Konnektions146(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2013
call us and you will be glad you did
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by Konnektions146(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2013
Thanks for talking to us,
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by Konnektions146(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
- Solid Case for direct installation: No separate charger or installation case required
- In-built 1300 mAh backup battery
- Accelerometer/tilt sensor for towing alarms
- Expanded memory with up to 300,000 preloaded landmarks in your region and space for hundreds of your own locations
- Power reporting to detect disconnection or bad unit battery
- Ignition sensing, remote engine shut down, panic button and other I/O features
-Geofencing, temperature, trip, odometer, vehicle idle time and speed reports
- Full offline (SMS) and online (GPRS) functionality
- FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) wireless firmware updating
- Full 24 month warranty and English support via phone, email or skype
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by Konnektions146(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
send us an e mail or a phone call and we would endeavour to meet your demands.

thanks
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by Konnektions146(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2013
we are at your service, call us today
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by Konnektions146(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
hello guys,
thanks for your interest and calls.......

Get yours today and be secured.
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by glad123: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
how can i contact u. my email is akinlolu04@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by olamega(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
pls you need to answer these questions, otherwise most people will just read and pass:

1. Your location and accessibility
2. The price and options available
2. Installation and cotn services
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by Konnektions146(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
olamega: pls you need to answer these questions, otherwise most people will just read and pass:

1. Your location and accessibility
2. The price and options available
2. Installation and cotn services

we have coverage around Lagos, pH,Aba , uyo, calabar.
but we are not limited to these areas , talk to us and something with definitely be done.

contact us for any other info u may need and we sure to strike a deal that's gonna make u smile.

thanks for the interest.
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by Konnektions146(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
thank you all for your calls and business.. I know you will be satisfied like others who had done business with us..

As we enter into the new year, safety is of paramount importance.

wishing you all a great and safe 2014
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by ping2ping: 7:32am On Jan 03, 2014
How can this gadget help somebody monitor his cars used for commercial transportation?

Thank you.
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by Konnektions146(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2014
ping2ping: How can this gadget help somebody monitor his cars used for commercial transportation?

Thank you.
it will give you up-to-date of the vehicle location. at least you know where lthe vehicle really is as some drivers can be funny with truth
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by diehard(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2014
I'm in PHC and need the T23. How much does it cost and how can I reach you
Re: Reliable Car Tracking/ Tracker/ Security (no Renewal Fees) by oba009(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
please i am in Abuja and will need it for my space wagon mitsubishi 2000. How much will it cost me?
taderopo@gmail.com.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Reg Rx330 wit reverse cam & navigatinon wit 03 rav4 / ACURA TL Smart Key Keyless Entry / Pathfinder Jeep For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.