Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm (26606 Views)

Three Best Apps To Root Your Android Device Without Pc / How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Dhurmynick(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hi android phone lovers...

I'm deciding to share you a way to download the much anticipated bbm to any android device running 2.3.5 and above, Since it has been said that only 4.0 and above will support bbm.. (Even though its not yet out) you have to be prepared just like a scout.

REQUIREMENTS
1: Super user acess i.e (you have to root your phone ) check forums to knw how or pm me.
2: Android 2.3.5 or higher.
3: Google play store

Steps:

1: Download market helper from google. not playstore, you cant find it there, they cant approve of such..

2: open the downloaded app, it'll ask you for super user acess, you grant it.

3: Change your device to any one you want,

4: Go to the Google playstore app on your phone i.e when its out, you wont see any 'device not supprted again. voila...

NOTE: YOUR PHONE WILL BE RETURNED TO ITS NORMAL ID AT REBOOTING. A

P.S: THIS CAN BE USED TO DOWNLOAD ANY APP THAT HAS BEEN WRITING "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED " AT GOOGLE PLAYSTORE.

Enjoy..
™Dhurmynick

Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by deeobserver209(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
Dhurmynick: Hi android phone lovers...

I'm deciding to share you a way to download the much anticipated bbm to any android device running 2.3.5 and above, Since it has been said that only 4.0 and above will support bbm.. (Even though its not yet out) you have to be prepared just like a scout.

REQUIREMENTS
1: Super user acess i.e (you have to root your phone ) check forums to knw how or pm me.

Steps:

1: Download market helper from google. not playstore, you cant find it there, they cant approve of such..

4: Go to the Google playstore app on your phone i.e when its out, you wont see any 'device not supprted again. voila...

P.S: THIS CAN BE USED TO DOWNLOAD ANY APP THAT HAS BEEN WRITING "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED " AT GOOGLE PLAYSTORE.

Enjoy..
™Dhurmynick

The app is no "where on google
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Dhurmynick(m): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
deeobserver209:

Mtchew.. how i cin download am... search well
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Wilfem(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
I think the title of this thread is misleading. It should have been 'How to install incompatible apps on your Android' and not how to download the much anticipated BBM. This has nothing to do with the BBM

deeobserver209:

Open Google and search for 'Market helper apk download'. You should be able to download it from the results. But be careful with the way you use the application.
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by mightyleks(m): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
Didn't work share more light on the dashboard ish
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Emmysteve(m): 4:59am On Sep 23, 2013
Wilfem: I think the title of this thread is misleading. It should have been 'How to install incompatible apps on your Android' and not how to download the much anticipated BBM. This has nothing to do with the BBM

Open Google and search for 'Market helper apk download'. You should be able to download it from the results. But be careful with the way you use the application.
Why should one be careful on the way one uses the application?
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Emmysteve(m): 5:08am On Sep 23, 2013
i av followd all the procedure but when it took me to plays store the install button is not clickable.
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Meklex(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2013
Dhurmynick: Hi android phone lovers...

REQUIREMENTS

Steps:

Enjoy..
™Dhurmynick
please I want to learn how to flash a custom rom on my n3, and I want to know the pros and cons of doing so, I need a detailed explanation because I don't want to brick my phone. A newbie, I am.
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by jworos(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2013
@OP hw do we restore back our phone's settings?
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Dhurmynick(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2013
jworos: @OP hw do we restore back our phone's settings?

reboot or click d restore button on the market helper..

2 Likes

Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Dhurmynick(m): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2013
Meklex: please I want to learn how to flash a custom rom on my n3, and I want to know the pros and cons of doing so, I need a detailed explanation because I don't want to brick my phone. A newbie, I am.

ok... u gotta root it first
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Wilfem(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2013
Emmysteve: Why should one be careful on the way one uses the application?
You must be aware of the fact that you're using the app at your own risk. The risk here is that Google can block your account.
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Akamo5(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2013
I follow d steps correctly on my tecno p3,but i cant still find troidvpn on my playstore,so i goto playstore website and i search for it nd i found it there but its not downloading since d app is for android 4.0 upwards
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Dhurmynick(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2013
Wilfem:
You must be aware of the fact that you're using the app at your own risk. The risk here is that Google can block your account.

lol..... they cant.
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Akamo5(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2013
Any help pls
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Dhurmynick(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2013
Akamo5: I follow d steps correctly on my tecno p3,but i cant still find troidvpn on my playstore,so i goto playstore website and i search for it nd i found it there but its not downloading since d app is for android 4.0 upwards

oops.. select another device..
or search Google nd go to other website apart from google play.. e.g mediafire.
i normally dont download apps on google store except its not found on other sites like 4shared
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by femi4: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dhurmynick:

oops.. select another device..
or search Google nd go to other website apart from google play.. e.g mediafire.
i normally dont download apps on google store except its not found on other sites like 4shared
The problem with this approach is that most time its either you download virus to your phone or crash the OS by installing incompatible apps.
There are reasons why some apps are not available for your OS version in playstore. Don't force it!
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by samilo88(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
This my own just dey show doing magical stuff since.. @op is dat how d app works.. Am confused on..
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Akamo5(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
samilo88: This my own just dey show doing magical stuff since.. @op is dat how d app works.. Am confused on..
make sure data connection is on 3g,it'll work.
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Meklex(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dhurmynick:

ok... u gotta root it first
it's rooted,
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by sobastical: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Buy mine won't just root
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by samilo88(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Akamo5: make sure data connection is on 3g,it'll work.
I has finally worked, but I still can't download nd install non compatible apps..
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by yungdizzy143: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
guys please I need help on the available custom roms for samsung galaxy y pro duos(GTB5512) and how to flash it
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Dhurmynick(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Meklex: it's rooted,
do u av clockworkmod installed to the system?
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Meklex(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dhurmynick:
do u av clockworkmod installed to the system?
I have clockworkmod installed, but I don't seem to understand the partitioning of sd card, is it an important prerequisite in order to Port to another rom?
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Akamo5(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
samilo88:
I has finally worked, but I still can't download nd install non compatible apps..
even me am not yet able to download non compatible apps.
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by ajasa4link: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hmmmmmm...this looks like something dangerous to do
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Dhurmynick(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Meklex: I have clockworkmod installed, but I don't seem to understand the partitioning of sd card, is it an important prerequisite in order to Port to another rom?
you dont need to partition ur sd card.. u can if u wanna increase internal memory like i did..
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by pieso: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
finally bbm don land.lets.c how u will install dis on 2.3 android
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by fr3do(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2013
Una no dey hear English
U cant get it from playstore since it is used for hacking playstore.
Better still,search for it on www.filecrop.com
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by psalmdave(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2013
fr3do: Una no dey hear English
U cant get it from playstore since it is used for hacking playstore.
Better still,search for it on www.filecrop.com
I wonder sEf o.....
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by slimexy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
i have it but it still tells me that it is not compatible with my device...what can be done about this BRO>>>>PLSSSSSS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. / Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos / If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.