Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Kudos To A Great Sister - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kudos To A Great Sister (1057 Views)

Is It Truly A Great Sin? / JUMA'AT KAREEM:Important message to brothers and sisters in Islam. / A Great Advice From The Third Caliph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To A Great Sister by belloti(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2008
The fact that this islamic thread had so far resisted expulsion and maintained its vibrancy is pointer to the determination and dedication of some of our muslim brothers and sisters like Babs, Olabowale, mustay and mukina.

I was so engrossed with facebook when mukina dragged me back to the fold. i want to say this is where i belong. Thanks Muki.
Re: Kudos To A Great Sister by babs787(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
The fact that this islamic thread had so far resisted expulsion and maintained its vibrancy is pointer to the determination and dedication of some of our muslim brothers and sisters like Babs, Olabowale, mustay and mukina.

I was so engrossed with facebook when mukina dragged me back to the fold. i want to say this is where i belong. Thanks Muki.

Salam

Welcome back after a long break. I am very happy to hear from you.
Re: Kudos To A Great Sister by mukina2: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2008
Salaam Bello

We are happy to have you back smiley
Re: Kudos To A Great Sister by olabowale(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2008
Muslims, males ad females are alway, I repeat, always in the fold of Islam. This is a fact. A way that guides from before birth to after death.

Brother Belloti, masr haba. Welcome back.

(1) (Reply)

Iranian Women Fight Controversial 'Polygamy' Bill / A Female Model Embraces Islam And Leaves Christianity / Special Eid Shout Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.