Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 PM

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams (22524 Views)

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by ayobase(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sagamite: I was about to say "Finally! About time. After years of it being due, we are finally getting there" but then I decided to check something first and I decided not to say it anymore.

All these guys are Western-influence imams. Hardly representative of the main problems and highly ignorable.

Sheikh Abu Eesa Niamatullah - A UK-born and raised Pakistani. Still lives in the UK.

Mufti Ismail Menk - Zimbabwe-born and raised Indian who now lives in South Africa.

Sheikh Yaser Birjas - A Kuwait-born Palestine who has lived in the US since 2000.

Gary Larocque - A White convert to Islam.

Sheikh Yahya Adel Ibrahim - A Canadian-born and raised Egytian who now lives in Australia.

Hardly the people that would make meaningful change. All are raised or based in places where Muslims are a minority.

This is an example of one of the numerous problems I keep on alluding to when I say something is wrong with the Islamic religion.

Illogical and cultic!

Unfortunately, these problems cannot be changed because it is strongly woven in the doctrine and culture. Only conscience, civilisation or just plain domination over others would make some Muslims stop the violence because it is sooooooooo easy to find justification for killing others like chicken in the religion.

It is not the religion of peace!

I dare say VERY FEW PROMINENT Imams in a majority Muslim country can or will condemn these kinds of evil actions because a significant proportion of the populace would see it as siding with the enemy: Kaffirs!

"Support you brothers even when they are wrong?" ............Houston, we have a problem!
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by ayobase(m): 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
The only set of muslims I see as non-violent are the yorubas, and it is high time they stopped defending their act of disobedience by not yielding to the command of their grand-patron!

The most ridiculous Irony one ccould even imagine is "Islam is a religion of peace"

It is juts like saying "Nigeria is the strongest country in the world"

What an IRONY!

We are gonna be more convinced when the top core Imams in the world would come together to fight againt this section of Islam!
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Abuklaw(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
I smell propaganda and false flag operation here ooo.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by salt1: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
joseph1832:
- Sheikh Yaser Birjas

In Islam we are told to support our brothers in right and wrong.

Illuminating!

Finally! I now can understand Maclatunji and Deols!
This is the most rational explanation for their spirited defense of the actions of fellow Muslims
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Olaone1: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
salt 1:

This is the most rational explanation for their spirited defense of the actions of fellow Muslims
grin grin
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by siraj1402(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Badosqi:
Who cares abt d comment made by d ghanaian president.... check d world news daily and u wil see aw ur people kill in iran,iraq,pakistan,afganistan(all d middle east), east africa, northern part of nigeria, niger, mali...
why is it dat dere is no peace in areas infected by this people
You might not care but those you have brain cares.Here is David Cameron's statement.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by adebayosun02: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
Garri_Activist: No matter what y'all say, Islam remains a religion of PEACE! To hell with all the terrorist organisations killing in the name of Islam/Allahangry

It is a religion of peace indeed, is it not ur Muslim pple that have be causing havoc n unrest in the world. Like it is once said that every MUSLIM / ISLAM is a potential TERRORIST. U pple r simply like a time-bomb waiting for time to reach and then explode.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by BinghiNya(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
No matter what these christians say islam will always be. Muslims were bombed and killed in their thousands by christians, the greatest human carnage hiroshima and nagazaki was carried out by christians yet the world didn't complian. Innocent muslims were killed in bosnia. Everyday in Gaza, innocent kids get killed. Al shabab doesn't speak for islam.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by siraj1402(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lordlexyy: Heartless! An attempt to save face. Keep fooling yourself. Those guys are the true practitional of the intent of islam. Is there end to this atrocities, the answer is no. The only near solution is to uproot islamic extrimists like you who are bent on destruction.
Use ur brain for once.Here is David Cameron's statement on the issue.

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by asamaigho(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
why are they trying so hard to save their face, mtcheewww, medicine after death...they may like to explain the following
1.. The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them,
and turn them out from where they have turned you out.
And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and
worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for
Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression
except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-
doers, etc.)"
2...... Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish
them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter,
nor will they have anyone to help."

3..... Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of
the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah,
for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of
polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they
believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly
believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

4...... Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those
who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike
off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would
interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.
5... Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with
them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that
haply they may remember."..hahaha how else can they define terror?
6..... read this one oooo
Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at
home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in
the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah
hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight
with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at
home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But
those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those
who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage
criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the
violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in
Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that
"Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a
spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this
passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything
spiritual, since the physically disabled are given
exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage
to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is
unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other
translations of the verse).
Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the
enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain
as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating
enemy really an act of self-defense?
7........ Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah;
and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these
are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of
those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how
they are turned away!".....

these so called imams can only b deceiving themselves and any gullibe nlder not ME.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Capableben(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
JUDGEMENT DAY!!!!!!!!
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by tbaba1234: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
More Reactions

The recent terrorist attack in Kenya is yet another despicable reminder of the reality of these neo-Kharijite groups.

What do they hope to accomplish with this bloodshed? Which Lord commanded them to do this? Which Book do they read in which it says to massacre innocents? Which prophet do they think they are defending, when they test people with the Prophet's (SAW) mother's name, and kill anyone who doesn't know her name?

Do they not realize that their very Lord, and their very Book, and their very Prophet (SAW), have nothing to do with their madness and fanaticism?

Anyone who brings in foreign policy here has truly lost the plot. This is the black-and-white mentality that has led to such fanaticism in the first place. We are opposed to the injustices of Western governments, but we are even MORE opposed to the injustices of Muslims, BECAUSE AS MUSLIMS THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER, AND AS MUSLIMS THEY ARE REQUIRED TO REPRESENT THEIR FAITH.

The actions of these terrorists has nothing to do with the faith I believe in and subscribe to.

- Sheikh Yasir Qadhi

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Infoman51: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sagamite:

The point is they are not.

So why are Muslims rampantly doing such to justify killing and having no respect for life?

I can tell you why, but I would let you answer yourself!
for your information there are also many christian groups that carryout terrorism in name of christianity and bible, some of them are: The NLFT is a christian organisation that converts people in India to Christianity by FORCE
You think they don't mention that name while converting people?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_of_Trip ura
The National Liberation Front of Tripura (or NLFT) is a Tripuri nationalist militant organization based in Tripura, India.[2][3][4][5] The NLFT seeks to secede from India and establish an independent Tripuri state, and has actively participated in the Tripura Rebellion. The NLFT manifesto says that they wantto expand what they describe as the kingdom of God and Christ in Tripura.
The Government of the state of Tripura claimed to have uncovered evidence to support the assertion that the Baptist Church of Tripura has been funding the terrorists. The NLFT has been accused of forcing local tribals to convert to Christianity at gunpoint.[9] They have also opened fire on Hindu worshippers and ransacked celebrations of Durga Puja.
The NLFT is currently proscribed as a terrorist organization in India.
Or the Lord Resistance Army in Congo/Uganda do not?
And Hutaree?
Christian terrorist organisations actually fight and terrorise in the name of Christianity!

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Badosqi:
Who cares abt d comment made by d ghanaian president.... check d world news daily and u wil see aw ur people kill in iran,iraq,pakistan,afganistan(all d middle east), east africa, northern part of nigeria, niger, mali...
why is it dat dere is no peace in areas infected by this people
Exactly have been asking d same question
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by siraj1402(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lordlexyy: Heartless! An attempt to save face. Keep fooling yourself. Those guys are the true practitional of the intent of islam. Is there end to this atrocities, the answer is no. The only near solution is to uproot islamic extrimists like you who are bent on destruction.
Use ur brain for once,those who have brain talks.check David Cameron's comment on it.

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Drksly(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
D muslims in d mall wud ve stood up n say 2d terrorist "if u want 2kill, kill all of us because Islam does nt support senseless massacre". Dat way it wud ve been easier @least 4once 4d world 2ve sme bliv dat islam is nt associated wit terror. Bt dey stood up wit dre hands up n left d mall leaving non-muslims 2dre faith. Dis was a golden opportunity 4muslims 2spit on d face on terror n giv d world hope dat weneva sme1 goes on a suicide mission, its nt 4religion. Bt dey stood up n left. I dnt tink its exoneratn enough 2play medicine after death.

6 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Infoman51: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
asamaigho:

these so called imams can only b deceiving themselves and any gullibe nlder not ME.
in the quran verses you quoted, i dont see command of killing innocent, women and children but i can see such in the bible: Kill Your Neighbors
(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, "All of you who are on the LORD's side, come overhere and join me." And all the Levites came. He told them,"This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing evenyour brothers, friends, and neighbors." The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day. Then Moses told theLevites, "Today you have been ordained for the serviceof the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing." (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT) Kill the Family of Sinners
And Joshua said to Achan, My son, give, I pray thee, glory to the LORD God of Israel, and make confession to him; and tell me now what thou hast done, hide it not from me. AndAchan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and thus and thus have I done. When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I covetedthem, and took them, and behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it. And they took them from the midst of the tent, andbrought them to Joshua, and to all the children of Israel, and laid them out before the LORD. And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan theson of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them to the valley of Achor. And Joshua said, why hast thou troubled us? the LORD shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. And they raised over him a great heap of stones to this day. So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger: wherefore the name of that place was called the valley of Achor to this day. (Joshua 7:19-26 Webster's Bible)

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Samunique(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
siraj1402: Use ur brain for once.Here is David Cameron's statement on the issue.
And what do u expect from coward Cameron who is after Arab oil money at the expense of his people's future??

Or you want him to say anything that will make ur muslim brothers to pick up arms tomorrow and scatter UK?

The fear of Islam is the begining of wisdom!!!
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by idedan(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
deols:

Like I said earlier, it is a vicious circle.

The alshabab will say Kenyans have been attacking them and then Kenya will see a need to strike and then al shabab again.

depending on whom you are supporting, you will cry fowl when you are stricken forgetting you were previously the attacker. It does not happen that people just turn the other cheek. Never the human way.

Talk of the crusade and hear what the Christians did to Muslims. A Muslim may justify killing Christians based on that. Even though wrong, he might have supporters and depending on how the Christians make their case known, they will have theirs too.

It will continue to get more and more dangerous. I am afraid there may be no end to it

Until Judgement day when reality will dawn on us all.

that's y u have to give ur life to Christ now. Cos when judgement day comes sentiments will not save u, only Jesus can.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by jibsai(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
deols:

All.of those preachings are carried out. No one needed your validation and so would not come and announce it to you.

If a Muslim had uses that 'fight for your religion' statement, ot would have been misinterpreted dont you think?

Babe* u tryin so hard to mak a point, I just dont gerrit...me while growing up neva saw any peace in dz religion...on many sunday evenings then, an alfa usually pass in front of our church screaming "awon omo ina ni yen" till 2moa I dont get y he will just live his house nd do dz unprovoked...there must be a reason dz religion is called "imole" islam looks lik what is bent to end d world...afterall God will not use water anymore as HE promised (with rainbow sign)...fire most likely will end d world, and it comin all d way frm d middle east cRisis...
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by ihimami: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
deols:

Let us help you out of your ignorance, omo Sagamu.

To start with, The prophet preached for 13 good years before he fought anyone. Most of those who accepted Islam were attracted by his GOoD Behaviour. Even before he became a prophet, he was known as the trustworthy.

when he brought the message his people were tormented, their property confiscated, etc.

They had to leave their own land(makkah), seeking assylum elsewhere. They went to Yathrib(Ethiopia) and finally settled in Madinnah.

While in Maddinah, they became a sovereignty as Madinnah was a land without a ruler and its people were divided among tribes. with the prophet's arrival, the people accepted him as their leader and the Islamic rule started there.

The idolators at makka just could not stand the growth and went ahead to fight a battle with the prophet. As a sovereign entity, it was only normal that they would protect themswlves. So they took up arms against the invaders.

Note that, they did not fight while under the pagan rulw in makkah nor did they start the fight in madinnah.

Rules of engagement in Islam include that -

*You do not start the agression.
*you do not harm women and children nor innocent civilians
*you do not destroy farm produce and animals
*you treat the prisoners of war right.(some prisoners were set free on the condition that they teach 10 muslims to read and write)
**etc

so it is wrong for any group of Muslim, not under a rule nor as a government to take up arms against anybody

this is why boko haram and alshabab etc cannot be representing Islam nor Muslims. You cant say the same of hamas though.

so with regards that particular battle, you will see verses urging them to fight. and at other times verses teaching them patience..

read about the treaty of hudaibiyya and see patience as practices by the prophet. Leadership by example too.

My sister, you think many of those posting negative responses against Islam here are not aware of the truth of Islam? They just got the opportunity and excuses they need to vent their hatred of Islam on forums like this, through the activities of terrorists. Many of them have friends and neighbors who are good Muslims and secretly admired their upright behaviors and knows deep in their heart that the Islamic faith they practices mold their good characters, yet when issues like terrorism comes up they pretend not to know that it is an isolation and situation occurrences. It is all part of history in the making, and many of them have read all the atrocities committed in the name of Christian religion in the past such as the Crusades, inquisitions and the greatest crimes ever committed in the history of mankind in two world wars, they pretend it never exist. Ask them to look back sixty years ago whether there is any known history of Muslim suicide then, they will come with another excuse. So no matter how much you take to educate them, they have formed their judgments and nothing can change that, not even the Muslim benefactors they may have encounter can change that.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by ihimami: 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Drksly: D muslims in d mall wud ve stood up n say 2d terrorist "if u want 2kill, kill all of us because Islam does nt support senseless massacre". Dat way it wud ve been easier @least 4once 4d world 2ve sme bliv dat islam is nt associated wit terror. Bt dey stood up wit dre hands up n left d mall leaving non-muslims 2dre faith. Dis was a golden opportunity 4muslims 2spit on d face on terror n giv d world hope dat weneva sme1 goes on a suicide mission, its nt 4religion. Bt dey stood up n left. I dnt tink its exoneratn enough 2play medicine after death.

grin grin grin I just laugh at your submission, always harassing Muslims to take actions you know if you are to be faced with similar situation, you can take. Guys you give us so much credit for bravery.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by donem: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Fellow muslims any1 who say violence have no place in islam is an infidel who doesnt know the meaning of Jihad
Alotta peeps wont believe from who's mouth i heard this comment from (Lord have mercy).
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by dbride: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
siraj1402: Use ur brain for once.Here is David Cameron's statement on the issue.

Who cares what David Cameron thinks, what a cheap reference!
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by maclatunji: 12:02am On Sep 24, 2013
asamaigho: why are they trying so hard to save their face, mtcheewww, medicine after death...they may like to explain the following
1.. The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them,
and turn them out from where they have turned you out.
And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and
worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for
Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression
except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-
doers, etc.)"
2...... Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish
them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter,
nor will they have anyone to help."

All of these verses have preceding verses, but you are too bigoted to figure out that if you go to an antiIslamic website, you will get misinformation. You suffer from self-induced ignorance.

Buy a copy of the English translation of the Qur'an and study or at the very least, stop posting ignorance.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by airmark(m): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2013
maclatunji:

All of these verses have preceding verses, but you are too bigoted to figure out that if you go to an antiIslamic website, you will get misinformation. You suffer from self-induced ignorance.

Buy a copy of the English translation of the Qur'an and study or at the very least, stop posting ignorance.

It would have been nice of you to debunk those lines he wrote. May be you would be of help to some brainwashed islamic terrorists reading this page.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 24, 2013
@the posters of the quoted responses
by salt 1: 9:02pm On Sep 23

joseph1832:
- Sheikh Yaser Birjas

In Islam we are told to support our brothers in right and wrong.

Illuminating!

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Ola one: 9:03pm On Sep 23

salt 1:

grin grin
what does it mean for a muslim to support a muslim who is doing evil deed? it simply means that you support him by admonishing him as in fighting him to correct him so that he can see his action as evil that not permissible in islam. thats supporting him when he is doing evil because in reality you are against his evil, perchance before he perishes in the evil he can stop.

a muslim is support to be on the side of what is right, so he supports muslim who is being oppressed against his oppressor. and when a muslim is the oppressor, a muslim supports him, fighting him on the side of those that he is oppressing, perchance his conscience can be awoken to know that he is on the wrong path which is the reason muslim brother is fighting him because of his evil actions.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by rossi49ja(m): 5:03am On Sep 24, 2013
super_sun: I feel very sad each time Islam is coined a 'Religion of Violence'. When in fact it preaches peace. Sometimes I feel the violence is brought forward by poverty which paves way for 'Brain washing' and an eventual radicalism. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
What are you implying then, that the poor doesn't exist among the Christian folks? They abound in their lots but their condition has never prompted them to take up arms in the name of religion. It will take more than mere re-orientation to change the mindset of your extremist brothers. Religion of Peace indeed!!! Until your respected Imams and religious leaders come out publicly to decry such barbaric act you can keep your 'gospel' of peace to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Arysexy(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2013
So all this face saving moves are part of AL-TAKIYA? God have mercy! The 81 minority christians that wia bombed to death on sunday in parkistan, pls what was their crime? Christians are just about 4% of parkistan population. Pls y do u ppl hate christians so much. The reason igbos are always target of terorist attack in northern Nigeria is bc they are christians nothing more. A verse in koran says, ' O ye who believe, take not the Jews and christians as alwiya (friends) they are alwiya to one another. Pls how do u reconcile d hatred for Jews and christian by muslims with this verse?

The type of hate filled preaching that comes from the mouth of imams like sheik Gumi and co is wot breeds this kind of violence in islam and until its addressed we are just watering stones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? / Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr / Things That Make A Man Happy And Things That Make Him Miserable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.