Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams (22604 Views)

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Belloladan(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2013
non muslm loby n enemies of islam who always indulge such activities to defame islam only blinded or brainwashed ppl, re calling muslms with bad mames. But those Zionist re d real terrorist's
Bible teaches love but d same says this in 1 Deutronomy 13:6-10 "GOD Command you dat u must kill ur wife, children, brother n friends if they worship other god"

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Dzany(m): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2013
Every religion has its own of 1diot.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Belloladan(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2013
MUSLM ARE NOT TERRIST BUT ALL TERRIST ARE MUSLM, IS THAT TRUE?
Today d int. Media specially d western media says. All this but u go back 2 history. U will fined 100% falsehood in this statement.
For example; in the hist. Of d world, who killed d maximum human's? "Adolf Hitler" was he a muslm? NO!! But media never called him terrerist.
Who killed 20 million human beings including 14, 5 starved 2 death? "Joseph Stalin called as Uncle Joe" was he a muslm? NO!!
Who killed 14 to 20 million human beings? "Mao Tse Tsung" (China) was he a muslm? NO!! In klinga battle who killed 100 thousoud human beings? "Ashoka" was he a muslm? NO!! Who killed million of muslm in Afghanistan and Iraq in d last century? More half million of them were innocent women and children "George Bush and Brack Obama" are they muslm? NO!! WHY THE WORLD DOES NOT CALLED THEM TERRORIST? Becouse they're not muslms

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by kushsy: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2013
aManFromMars: Lol. Please, remove the Islam sub section in the Religion section and we will take this serious. The Muslims that were freed walked out.. They walked out....
yesss they walked out n d christians were killed, I blame my brothren for not walking out too...
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by free2ryhme: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2013
I am waiting to Read zaki naih postion on d issue
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Belloladan(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2013
@aman4mars you must be drunked dnt u kwn that "the stone that is in the middle of the river dose not kwn whether rain is falling" again we shoud not bother to throw stone to trees that has no seeds. You need to go nd re-examine ur subconscious psychological motives
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Ugom87(f): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2013
The world would have been a better and peaceful place without Islam,,,its a pity we have found ourselves into this mess

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by maclatunji: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2013
airmark:

It would have been nice of you to debunk those lines he wrote. May be you would be of help to some brainwashed islamic terrorists reading this page.

No need. Search those verses on Nairaland local search, you will see more than enough debunking. It is not every ignorant poster we shall repeat the process for.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by maclatunji: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2013
Ugom87: The world would have been a better and peaceful place without Islam,,,its a pity we have found ourselves into this mess

The world would not exist without Islam, but you wouldn't know that.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by chimzy2u: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2013
It's an islamic thing, always has been. Religious myopia and sheer incivilty.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Belloladan(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2013
Ugom87: The world would have been a better and peaceful place without Islam,,,its a pity we have found ourselves into this mess
How? Pls. Justified your accertation
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Belloladan(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2013
@Ugoma87 You still level all muslms as "Terrorist" and judge all muslms wrong due to the act of some minority muslm. That's "unqualified generalization" its only narrow minded ppl like you that re in the greatest dangers in any society. Remb. That Bad eggs are found everywhere pls. 4 future respect rest ur case

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Belloladan(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
How? And why? Prove youself Great lier. simply delusional

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Belloladan(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
kushsy: yesss they walked out n d christians were killed, I blame my brothren for not walking out too...
Clueless

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by baba11(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN VIOLENCE AND TERRORISM OF WHATEVER FORMS!!!

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by airmark(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
maclatunji:

No need. Search those verses on Nairaland local search, you will see more than enough debunking. It is not every ignorant poster we shall repeat the process for.

But you keep debunking it that these people are not doing it for Allah, right? Do you know in Nigeria, northerners don't view southern muslims as real muslims because they are less-aggressive as regards fighting for Allah? I know you have seen, read statements from survivors of this incident, which obviously showed the assailants were doing it simply for islamic reason. How do you explain the fact that the attackers were asking the hostages, islamic questions before they were killed or freed? They were brainwashed by those verses instructing them to attack unbelievers for Allah. Fact.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by jarmooh: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nonybb: To all those imams and muslim scholars: U CAN NEVER BE MORE ISLAMIC THAN THE ARAB. As soon as u get this info and not delete it, the better the truth and reality are exposed to u
you have shown how fool and uneducated you are, Islam is not like anyother religion, a good muslim is he who fear Allah most and follow the doctrines of Islam regardless of his tribe or his race.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by proo212(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
I think Jarmooh has told us exactly what it is. He said a good muslim is he (I will put she as well) who fears Allah most and follow the doctrines of Islam regardless of race.

The doctrines of Islam are derived from the Koran and the Hadiths. True or false?

The Al-shabab and the likes of Al-Qaeda and Boko-Haram are simply being good muslims.

We often hear that we should not judge Islam by the actions of muslims in other words, we should judge Islam by what the Koran and the Hadiths teach.

The hadiths and the Koran teach the Non-Muslims are the worst of peoples and the muslims are the best of peoples. That non-muslims must be invited to embrace Islam (Christianity also preaches that) and if non-muslims do not embrace Islam, they should be fought, killed or made to pay the jizya with willing submission.

Please if any of this is wrong, I will like a scholar amongst yourselves to refute it.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Belloladan(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
proo212: I think Jarmooh has told us exactly what it is. He said a good muslim is he (I will put she as well) who fears Allah most and follow the doctrines of Islam regardless of race.
You're right.
The doctrines of Islam are derived from the Koran and the Hadiths. True or false? True.

The Al-shabab and the likes of Al-Qaeda and Boko-Haram are simply being good muslims.
Yes they're but they're sinful regardless to there actions
We often hear that we should not judge Islam by the actions of muslims in other words, we should judge Islam by what the Koran and the Hadiths teach. Right

The hadiths and the Koran teach the Non-Muslims are the worst of peoples and the muslims are the best of peoples.
The best among you in the side of God is he who fear God most That non-muslims must be invited to embrace Islam wrong No compulsory in religion (Christianity also preaches that) and if non-muslims do not embrace Islam, they should be fought, killed or made to pay the jizya with willing submission. That was then during the life of the holy prophet muhammad (PBH) not nowdays those days no need to force anybody preaching is the option

Please if any of this is wrong, I will like a scholar amongst yourselves to refute it.
[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Belloladan(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
proo212: I think Jarmooh has told us exactly what it is. He said a good muslim is he (I will put she as well) who fears Allah most and follow the doctrines of Islam regardless of race.
You're right.
The doctrines of Islam are derived from the Koran and the Hadiths. True or false? True.

Yes they're but they're sinful regardless to there actions
We often hear that we should not judge Islam by the actions of muslims in other words, we should judge Islam by what the Koran and the Hadiths teach. Right

The hadiths and the Koran teach the Non-Muslims are the worst of peoples and the muslims are the best of peoples.
The best among you in the side of God is he who fear God most That non-muslims must be invited to embrace Islam wrong No compulsory in religion (Christianity also preaches that) and if non-muslims do not embrace Islam, they should be fought, killed or made to pay the jizya with willing submission. That was then during the life of the holy prophet muhammad (PBH) not nowdays those days no need to force anybody preaching is the option

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by kaybyte: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
as far as am concerned all this post that talks about muslims terrorishnd places is no longer a news to me anymore. Whenever any killings happens they will it is thd muslims even when the christians kill they wil say its the muslim so i dont care anymore anybody can say anything for all i care. I will advise you go and read about the anti rsemitis and the inquisition and see how the christians killd peopkje who are not of thesame faith with them.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
i am almost certain that there is no muslim scholar on nairaland.

is alqaeda, al shabab, boko haraam following the Quran and Hadith? i seriously doubt that because what they follow for the most part is outside Quran and Hadith. In surah Furqan [25] verse 68, which means what Allah says
And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty.
, no one of them can justify the right which they kill the souls since innocence will go against any right that can be thought about.

humans have the right to choose religion that pleases the individual, including rejecting the truth. Allah says He could have made man 'one nation' in obedience to Him in Islam. but He does allow freewill so that no one will say he was forced to accept guidance and therefore those who reject guidance will have themselves to blame, since they will not have the ability to force God and they therefore knowingly end up where they end up.

evil doers can claim they believe and use this to carry out their evil deeds. it is unfortunate that the muslims do not have a standing armed forces to combat these evil doers among the ranks. But there is no reason for any muslim to support or condone evil deed or its doer.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by RuuDie(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
Drksly: D muslims in d mall wud ve stood up n say 2d terrorist "if u want 2kill, kill all of us because Islam does nt support senseless massacre". Dat way it wud ve been easier @least 4once 4d world 2ve sme bliv dat islam is nt associated wit terror. Bt dey stood up wit dre hands up n left d mall leaving non-muslims 2dre faith. Dis was a golden opportunity 4muslims 2spit on d face on terror n giv d world hope dat weneva sme1 goes on a suicide mission, its nt 4religion. Bt dey stood up n left. I dnt tink its exoneratn enough 2play medicine after death.

You have made a very good point... however, this takes quite a lot of courage to do but as you rightly said, it would have been the most emphatic statement ever made in the battle against terror and such a person or persons will be instant legends, the ultimate matyrs for time immemorial --- and if there is any justice in this life and there is a heaven, no matter their past sins, thats where they'd be headed straight!

Sadly...it did not happen!
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by bakarya(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Unless Palestine is fully reclaimed by Palestinians and d CIA stop meddling in our affairs, more is to come

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by richP: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
its time christians took up arms and fight back, maybe then the moslems would feel our pains
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by cheruv: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
But finally islam has done nothing but trouble..only dreamers believe in the peace of islam.islam can't offer peace but war and all those who confront it must be ready to annihilate it as charles martel dd at tours in 732 and eugene of savoy at the mohacs in 1689
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by cheruv: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
ba-karya:
Unless Palestine is fully reclaimed by Palestinians and d CIA stop meddling in our affairs, more is to come
So so poor...I don't believe that arabs and muslims would continue to dream and make noise over palestine.Israel has been merciful to arabs despite crushing victories over them in the '48,'56,'67,'73 wars maybe mainly due to Russo-Amerikan intervention.if I was Dayan,I'd ve made sure that the tzahal turned cairo,damashk and amman into a pile of rubble especially during the '67 and '73 wars
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by justthinking: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
i have been reading the comment here silently. and this is what i notice.
observation
1. when the killing was going on THEY said dare is no muslim here to condem the killing. Muslims are terrorist.
2. when a NL post comment of muslim clerics condeming the act. THEY said the muslim clerics are not from well reputable muslim country. so Muslims are terrorist.
3. when a christian like david cameron said it is the killing is not abt religion. THEY said he is only interested in arab money. so Muslims are terrorist
4. when a muslim try to give example of a christian who is also involve in terror. THEY said he stoped going to church wen he was 15. so muslims are terrorist.
5. whem a muslim try to give them islamic verse to back up his clain that this people are not doing that is in the quran. THEY said it is a lie that the islam teaches and encourages killing of non-muslims. so muslims are terrorist.
Deduction and pridiction
1. Most of the christians here have already decide on what to blieve before they even ask the question.
2. i wont be surprise if some christian here dont really care abt the killing but just want to use dis avenue to talk bad about islam.
3. nothing will change dare mind even wen the all clerics in the world stand at the same time and condem dis evil act.

Advice
1. Muslims here shuld not abuse or argue with them because doing that will yield nothing. because i dont really see this crisis ending soon. the ppl controling this madness are actually getting the response they need. and dey will keep pushing it untill it lead to war(God forbid) we just av to learn how to deal with it and pray that Allah shuld help us stop this madness.
2. i would like the christain here to try to read abt the quran themselve. is it not funny that most muslims here actually knw the bible more than some christians here. it is becos muslims are truth seekers. they just dont want to bliev in what som ppl tell us. we seek for the truth. that is why we knw this extremist are nt muslims.
3. ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE

5 Likes

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by MacLovington(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
just_thinking: i have been reading the comment here silently. and this is what i notice.
observation
1. when the killing was going on THEY said dare is no muslim here to condem the killing. Muslims are terrorist.
2. when a NL post comment of muslim clerics condeming the act. THEY said the muslim clerics are not from well reputable muslim country. so Muslims are terrorist.
3. when a christian like david cameron said it is the killing is not abt religion. THEY said he is only interested in arab money. so Muslims are terrorist
4. when a muslim try to give example of a christian who is also involve in terror. THEY said he stoped going to church wen he was 15. so muslims are terrorist.
5. whem a muslim try to give them islamic verse to back up his clain that this people are not doing that is in the quran. THEY said it is a lie that the islam teaches and encourages killing of non-muslims. so muslims are terrorist.
Deduction and pridiction
1. Most of the christians here have already decide on what to blieve before they even ask the question.
2. i wont be surprise if some christian here dont really care abt the killing but just want to use dis avenue to talk bad about islam.
3. nothing will change dare mind even wen the all clerics in the world stand at the same time and condem dis evil act.

Advice
1. Muslims here shuld not abuse or argue with them because doing that will yield nothing. because i dont really see this crisis ending soon. the ppl controling this madness are actually getting the response they need. and dey will keep pushing it untill it lead to war(God forbid) we just av to learn how to deal with it and pray that Allah shuld help us stop this madness.
2. i would like the christain here to try to read abt the quran themselve. is it not funny that most muslims here actually knw the bible more than some christians here. it is becos muslims are truth seekers. they just dont want to bliev in what som ppl tell us. we seek for the truth. that is why we knw this extremist are nt muslims.
3. ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE

I have a copy of the Koran at home. From reading it I realised one big difference with the Bible.

In the old Testament of the Bible the law of Moses provides for some violence to punish sinners. An eye for an for example.
However, the New Testament focuses on forgiveness of sin. In fact LOVE is the greatest commandment we're told in it.

My conclusion is that the Koran as a whole has more in common with the Old Testament.

If the Bible was the Old Testament only, it would be quite conceivable for some Christian zealots to act like the Muslim fundamentalists are doing now, killing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by MacLovington(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
I think moderate Muslims should just condemn evil acts and not start arguing about who committed the greatest evil or who killed the most people.

They should do so if they genuinely believe it's the right thing to do. Not because of what people would say or not say.

The deafening silence is being perceived by many as tacit approval.

Allowing this to continue would be another tragedy.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by justthinking: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
MacLovington: .

I have a copy of the Koran at home. From reading it I realised one big difference with the Bible.

In the old Testament of the Bible the law of Moses provides for some violence to punish sinners. An eye for an for example.
However, the New Testament focuses on forgiveness of sin. In fact LOVE is the greatest commandment we're told in it.

My conclusion is that the Koran as a whole has more in common with the Old Testament.

If the Bible was the Old Testament only, it would be quite conceivable for some Christian zealots to act like the Muslim fundamentalists are doing now, killing innocent people.
dat is true to some extent bro. but the thing is the bible especially the new testament have been modified so many times to fit into a perticular perpective, country, ideology e.t.c. if possible try to watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMKQKSV0bY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things That Make A Man Happy And Things That Make Him Miserable / Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? / Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.