Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams (22595 Views)

MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by kaybyte: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2013
RoyPCain: @maclovington; which one of the child of the 'alfa' is your parent? and why did he/she leave islam and didn't take the alfa along? i say thats an ungrateful child for not showing the 'alfa' the right way that God is now three as in trinity, or still ungrateful if the child leaves the perfect way the 'alfa' is/was on and opted for God is three as in trinity!

a child who loves the parent will not let the parent perish. and if the parent is on the road to success a child in love with the parent will love the road but stays on it to the end, as the children of Abraham did and passed the pattern on to their own children. it is an ungrateful child on the side of satan that will abandon pure guidance, even if it is not popular to go to popular and leading to hellfire.

Olorun Oba ma sewa lero ino. Amina yaa Allah.
very funny. Did abraham tell his children that God is three? So why wont they follow there father? Or did moses also tell his children that God is also three? Please can you tell me any of the prophets who said God is three in one? Nawa for some people o.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by kaybyte: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2013
asamaigho:

ignorance......again
are those the words of JESUS CHRIST,cos i am nt a jew but a christian.... Jesus christ said, if they slap u on one cheek giv dem d oda......
hahahahaha.and how many chicks have you given out for a second slap? Even with this, peter still cut off the ear of one of the soldiers. Na beter slap u never see na him make. And yet jesus may peace be with him still ask them to sale there properties and buy sword with it. I somebody will say the sword means bible as if the bible was compiled then or maybe it was with bible that peter used in cutting off the ear of thet soldier. Una don lie for jesus hesd no be small.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by kaybyte: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2013
asamaigho:

mac tunji or watever
has no point so he is pointless.....he cant even defend his baseless faith, he cant differentiate a JEW from A CHRISTIAN, ignorance doesnt get higher than this.

I even heard muslims claiming MOSES,JESUS et'al(who are jew and existed centuries before islam) are prophets of allah(the moon god)...... hahalahilahi jst laffin in hausa.
ignorance will kill some people here oo. Is jesus crist a christian? He was a jew becos there was nothing like christianity in the time of jesus. It was paul who came after jesus had letf the earth that brought about what is now christians.
Re: Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams by DevotedOne(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. I just noticed this thread. however, there is a video that you should know about, if you haven't viewed it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqPIZIAZX-k&feature=youtu.be

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things That Make A Man Happy And Things That Make Him Miserable / Nigerians And Other Muslims Climb Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia / Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.