Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,487 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Everybody Abeg Contribute: I Need Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Everybody Abeg Contribute: I Need Advice (880 Views)

I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2 / Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... / Does Alcohol Contribute Anything To The Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Abeg Contribute: I Need Advice by steve49ja(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2008
hey y'all,
some friends say it feels good when you go raw, and some girls dont agree you use conceptives
but condom de TEAR!!!
have u guys tried going raw?
how do you control/convince your girl?
Re: Everybody Abeg Contribute: I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2008
so long as she is not infected and you are safe

ride along
Re: Everybody Abeg Contribute: I Need Advice by Mesmerize(f): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2008
Pregnancy
Infection
Re: Everybody Abeg Contribute: I Need Advice by steve49ja(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
thanks for the replies, why do females love it rawis it adviceable for a man to go raw with chika we you no go marry??
Re: Everybody Abeg Contribute: I Need Advice by henry007(m): 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2008
if u had used a cd d first time perhaps u wldnt be askin us although most chics dont dig cd but who dictates d rules. . . . . . . . .we
Re: Everybody Abeg Contribute: I Need Advice by steve49ja(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2008
i dont go raw
Re: Everybody Abeg Contribute: I Need Advice by Radiant(f): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2008
What kinda condoms d'u buy? You have to change condoms during intercourse and not to use one for a session of God knows how long. Make sure she's not "dry" either.

Stop asking why girls prefer to go "raw". Use a damn condom 'cause it's safe!
Re: Everybody Abeg Contribute: I Need Advice by MethodMan3(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2008
steve49ja:

hey y'all,
i always get the prob with my girl when 1)we do the act of production, sex that is,
she always wants me RAW, no gloves, don't know why each match she keeps requesting for me to come raw mosttimes she seizes my condoms and take them away, some times she flush them[b],2) is it adviceable i go raw[/b]abeg make una talk ohhh
3) some friends say it feels really good when you go raw,
something funny happens almost everytime
4)condom de TEAR!!!when i come out ill realise the condom is torn, what are the consequences to this??what do i do??you[b] 5)got similar problems??[/b]

1) If what u do is called production, then it is fine to continue loading her with your protein!

2) If you are not old enough to know if it is advisable to impale your missus raw, then you're a fool

3) If friends talk say e good to go raw, it is either they are eagerly waiting for u to die from AIDS/STD related illness

Or may be they can't wait to drink free beer and rice at your naming ceremony

4) If condom dey tear, na him be say na GOLDCIRCLE or WEAKFUCKER BRANDS of condom u dey buy!

5) It is only you that have a dysfunctional and retarded problem like this, so carry your cross waka!!!
Re: Everybody Abeg Contribute: I Need Advice by piplord1(m): 12:02am On Jun 27, 2008
you definitely are walking thru hell with gasoline boxers on son. keep it up. you probably have about seven good years to live. with all the noise about hiv you still had to ask such dumb questions. my advice to u is this: lose your girl.

(1) (Reply)

Do Condoms Really Cure Hiv/aids / Periods After Giving Birth / Tooth Decay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.