Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Please Advice: Yaris Or Avanza? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Advice: Yaris Or Avanza? (2260 Views)

WOW 2015 Toyota Yaris Has A 145 Degree Turn Radius! / How Reliable Is Toyota Avanza / Yaris Or Corolla (2) (3) (4)

Please Advice: Yaris Or Avanza? by Vera2cc: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2013
Hi, I would appreciate your candid advice.

I am about to get a new vehicle. And my preference is for Honda City ivtec but f0r the very low ground clearance. My sister had the 2010 model and hardly likes coming to my area because of the bad roads. But I love the car.
Between Toyota Yaris and Avanza (the 1.5lt), which is better? The yaris is slightly more expensive but the finishing of the interior of the avanza is not too appealing. Its major advantage is the ground clearance.
The car would be used mainly to work and driving in the city but I would travel like once a month to another city and the roads are not good.
Please advise.
Would also appreciate if the avanza and yaris car owners would also chip in on their own experience with the said vehicles -
Re: Please Advice: Yaris Or Avanza? by Vera2cc: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
21 views and no replies?!!!! Haba
Re: Please Advice: Yaris Or Avanza? by b2212(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Go for the Avanza by all means. The Yaris is boring.
Re: Please Advice: Yaris Or Avanza? by Vera2cc: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks for the reply but could you be a little more specific?
Re: Please Advice: Yaris Or Avanza? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2013
Toyota Avanza is an MPV,Toyota Yaris is a compact sedan...personally wateva be the matter i'll never try out a toyota yaris or honda city. Next time when seeking 4 advise indicate year model
Re: Please Advice: Yaris Or Avanza? by Vera2cc: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2013
2013 model of avanza, i think the yaris available is 2012 (not sure)
Re: Please Advice: Yaris Or Avanza? by Vera2cc: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2013

Could This Be True Of Mobil Oil / Is This The Right Time To Buy A Car Or Wait Till After The Covid 19 Pandemic / Toyotas Engines Doesn't Come Close. Check Why Hondas Have The Best Engines

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7