Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo (6583 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by chachacorner: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/first-clear-picture-blue-ivy-beyonce-together-photo/

But you gotta admit.. Blue Ivy does really look like Beyonce here… Beyoncé and Blue Ivy were spotted Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico (Sept. 22, 2013)

Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by primusmaximus: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2013
She looks more like Jay-z to me... and she can already hold phone lol

3 Likes

Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2013
primus_maximus: She looks more like Jay-z to me
of a truth!!!
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by buchito1(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2013
SMH! Cud dis be Beyonce nd d kid? 1st d kid looks like an ape! Though Jay-z looks like one.. 2nd.. Y isnt beyonce puting on shoes? Shez jst on socks.. 3rd.. Wat is beyonce dowin with a Rosary on her neck? All dis got me thinking.. Guess its a beyonce clone!
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Akshow: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2013
buchito1: SMH! Cud dis be Beyonce nd d kid? 1st d kid looks like an ape! Though Jay-z looks like one.. 2nd.. Y isnt beyonce puting on shoes? Shez jst on socks.. 3rd.. Wat is beyonce dowin with a Rosary on her neck? All dis got me thinking.. Guess its a beyonce clone!
a kid looks like an ape? meeeen, that is a mean and silly thing to say about a baby no matter whose baby it is. without any regret i certify u as oloriburuku somebody for this sill comment u made.

7 Likes

Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by fairygeh(f): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2013
Akshow: a kid looks like an ape? meeeen, that is a mean and silly thing to say about a baby no matter whose baby it is. without any regret i certify u as oloriburuku somebody for this sill comment u made.
. OMy dayssssssss.lwkmd for this post.hahahahahahhahahahahaa.infact laf don make me fall off my office chair.

1 Like

Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by lollarj(f): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dark baby
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Akshow: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
fairygeh: . OMy dayssssssss.lwkmd for this post.hahahahahahhahahahahaa.infact laf don make me fall off my office chair.
fairlgeh no wound urself o. lol
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
I hate to say this but that baby is uglyyyy.

1 Like

Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Romanciella(f): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
doesnt luk lyk d beyonce i knw!
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by ajasa4link: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
that is Beyonce Omokewe Akpororo and not Beyonce Knowles we know
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by adavetee(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
Illuminati fins
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by skales(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
What makes her so special from other babies of her age?

Nor be person born dem?

Nonsense.. She looks ugly and malnurished.

1 Like

Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
buchito1: SMH! Cud dis be Beyonce nd d kid? 1st d kid looks like an ape! Though Jay-z looks like one.. 2nd.. Y isnt beyonce puting on shoes? Shez jst on socks.. 3rd.. Wat is beyonce dowin with a Rosary on her neck? All dis got me thinking.. Guess its a beyonce clone!
Lol, more like one running away from a gaddem war-zone shocked shocked shocked........ The baby looks more like her Daddy yet beautiful kiss
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
1. Ok nw, is dat really beyonce

2. Y is she only wid socks?

3. Y does she look ugly horrible in dis pics?

4. Blue ivy is cute.... But she looks more lyk d Dad
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by buchito1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Akshow: a kid looks like an ape? meeeen, that is a mean and silly thing to say about a baby no matter whose baby it is. without any regret i certify u as oloriburuku somebody for this sill comment u made.
So y are u now quoting me for dis.. Dnt i have rights of comment on NL? tongue
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Nomski0(f): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Blue looks so much like Jay.........she still looks pretty though, jay's ugly looks cant mask bey's beauty on her.
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nomski0: Blue looks so much like Jay.........she still looks pretty though, jay's ugly looks cant mask bey's beauty on her.
LMAO
yeah. Hopefully, she will grow up looking more like her beautiful mum and less like her chubby father.
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Akshow: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
buchito1: So y are u now quoting me for dis.. Dnt i have rights of comment on NL? tongue
u have right too o but dat ur comment harsh o. lol
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Cahmegga: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Its like she was moving very fast, not to be spotted...she looks pretty casual...
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by philfearon(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hmmmm...na wa o!
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
What's wrong with you people? The baby doesn't look bad to me undecided she's just a baby, she's gonna grow...beyonce with the chaplet thingy, she always says she got this relationship with God, who knows... smiley
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Austeenxx: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Man, I need to fap.
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Fussbot: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
beyonce ni abi ceyonbe?
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by CallMeFemi(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
The geh resembu JayZ die... Jay's sperm is rich o!! And why beyonce no wear shoe na? :/
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Nwanneamakah: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
SELENAqueensy: 1. Ok nw, is dat really beyonce

2. Y is she only wid socks?

3. Y does she look ugly horrible in dis pics?

4. Blue ivy is cute.... But she looks more lyk d Dad

Lol...cz she's human....not all pix of us turn out perfect, especially those taken wen u r nt ready for dem
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by bimbos3xy(f): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
lollar j :
Dark baby
Was the baby supposed to be white? The only thing you noticed on the cutee was her colour, come on, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

kennygee: I hate to say this but that baby is uglyyyy.

Sorry to say this but is that you on your profile?

Can't stop laughing, did you stop looking at your self in the mirror or what?

1 Like

Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by fairygeh(f): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
. Girlfriend,you calling someone ugly?I hate to say this but you aren't ....... either

1 Like

Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by bimbos3xy(f): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
fairygeh: . Girlfriend,you calling someone ugly?I hate to say this but you aren't ....... either

My sister this is a joke ni...hahaha

Nigerians are by nature professional critics, a man who can't afford a wheel would be laughing at the cars others are driving.hahaha
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Romanciella(f): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
...u knw u re ugly ryt gosh u luk lyk sumtn i'd draw wit ma left hand..
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Romanciella(f): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
...u knw u re ugly ryt gosh u luk lyk sumtn i'd draw wit ma left hand..:p
Re: First CLEAR Picture Of Blue Ivy And Beyonce Together- Photo by Kokomistress(f): 12:39am On Sep 24, 2013
[quote author=buchito1]SMH! Cud dis be Beyonce nd d kid? 1st d kid looks like an ape! Though Jay-z looks like one.. 2nd.. Y isnt beyonce puting on shoes? Shez jst on socks.. 3rd.. Wat is beyonce dowin with a Rosary on her neck? All dis got me thinking.. Guess its a beyonce clone![/dats 2 harsh;d innocent child. But i agree wif u tho]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Watching Anaconda Video / Amazing !!! See The Two Most Hottest Ladies In Nigeria Now (photo) / A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.