Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

How To Do Your Make Up FLAWLESSLY - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Do Your Make Up FLAWLESSLY (12688 Views)

Makeup Tutorials....step Up Your Make Up / When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Best Ways To Apply Foundation Flawlessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do Your Make Up FLAWLESSLY by trendyME(f): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Still trying to do figure out how Nairaland works. Anyways I decided to write something about some make up routines. Every woman has this beauty inside waiting to just pop out. Lol okay if you want to get a glamour look like celebrities here are some cool tips on how to get the look

Step 1: Wash and cleanse your face and hands before you apply your make up: Using a dirty hand to apply your make up will cause blemishes, pimples, black heads e.t.c

Step 2: Foundation primer: Okay this is one of my favourite make up because it makes your make up to last for about 24 hours.Minimize facial imperfections by applying primer under, or instead of, your foundation. Primers are gels or serums that go on clear or with a small amount of shimmer. They minimize the appearance of blemishes and lines by filling them. Primer also evens skin tones and may add a hint of color or glow. Apply foundation primer as the first step in full makeup application, or wear it on its own for a natural, but polished look. So what you have to do is to apply the primer all over the face and neck.I recommend Sephora foundation primer, Rimmel foundation primer and Revlon.

Step 3: Apply your foundation: Allow your primer to dry before applying your foundation.If you want your make up to look more like it was done by a professional use a foundation brush it blends the foundation smoothly. You can also use your hands. I recommend Revlon, Mac and Sephora. I use Mac because its amazing.

Step 4: Concealer: Okay if you don't have pimples,blemishes e.t.c then you're lucky. If you've got pimples or spots just apply a pea size amount of concealer on the affected area. Dab it gently on the area until it is evenly distributed. If you have dark circles apply the concealer in the area. You can also apply it under the eyes even if you don't have dark circles. Applying it under the eyes would make your eye look brighter and bigger. I use Mary Kay Concealer or Cover Girl thick concealer. You can use a concealer brush but I feel comfortable using my finger.

Step 5:Highlighter/facial illuminator:
Highlighter is a csubstance you apply on your face to give you a beautiful and healthy glow.I use wet and glo face illuminator or mary kay highlighter. Apply it on your cheeks area, chin and forehead. Its actually good for people with square and round faces because it makes the face appear oval. You can also apply a small amount at the bridge of your nose up to make it appear pointed.

Step 6: Apply Face set powder: Use a powder brush to apply your set powder. Or a powder puff . You can use a powder sponge it always comes in with your set powder some of them are not really good. If yours isn't fluffy buy a sponge outside. I use Boujouris powder.

Step 7: Blush : Blush helps to make your beautiful face glow and look alive. Application is fairly straightforward but it's important to get it right to avoid overdoing the look.You don't want to look like a clown.Powder and gel blushes are good for oily skin; cream is best for normal to dry skin. Whichever type you choose, its shade should match your natural coloring, so try to pick one that reflects your colour when you blush normally. Make sure you buy a quality brush. Don't smile, that brings your cheeks up, and can make your blush to low the apples are the Apply the blush to the center of the apple on one side of your face, blending the color along your cheekbone round rises where you flush.

Step 8:Bronzer(Optional):Whether you have fears about tanning, very pale skin, or want to learn how to contour your face, applying bronzer is the ultimate solution. Applying bronzer incorrectly can make your face look orange or dirty though, so follow these steps for easy and perfect bronzer application. Get a bronzer brush choose a wide fluffy brush with rounded top. Make sure. You apply your bronzer in a bright lit area so as not to apply.Apply bronzer to the areas of the face the sun would naturally hit. Using very light strokes, first apply the bronzer to the top of the forehead, the cheekbones, and down along your jawline. Done correctly, your bronzer application will be in a "3" shape on either side of your face.

Step 9: Apply your eye make up: ill in your eyebrows with eye matte shadow or an eye pencil.Use an eye liner to create a cat eye or a smoky eye. Pand apply voluminous mascara.

Step 10: Apply your favourite lipsticck and viola. In the next topic I'll write about how to apply a lipstick plus the right shade of lipstick for your skin tone . smiley)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Do Your Make Up FLAWLESSLY by Romanciella(f): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
[quote author=trendyME]Still trying to do figure out how Nairaland works. Anyways I decided to write something about some make up routines. Every woman has this beauty inside waiting to just pop out. Lol okay if you want to get a glamour look like celebrities here are some cool tips on how to get the look Step 1: Wash and cleanse your face and hands before you apply your make up: Using a dirty hand to apply your make up will cause blemishes, pimples, black heads e.t.c Step 2: Foundation primer: Okay this is one of my favourite make up because it makes your make up to last for about 24 hours.Minimize facial imperfections by applying primer under, or instead of, your foundation. Primers are gels or serums that go on clear or with a small amount of shimmer. They minimize the appearance of blemishes and lines by filling them. Primer also evens skin tones and may add a hint of color or glow. Apply foundation primer as the first step in full makeup application, or wear it on its own for a natural P.S kan u jst summarize d whole tin...lyk criouxly
Re: How To Do Your Make Up FLAWLESSLY by BANKS4U2NV: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
10ks and pictures makes things easier. :-
Re: How To Do Your Make Up FLAWLESSLY by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Thankz 4 ur tips but I rilli wanna no how 2 shapen my eye brows myself..
Re: How To Do Your Make Up FLAWLESSLY by trendyME(f): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
0kay that'll be my next topic
Re: How To Do Your Make Up FLAWLESSLY by swtme(f): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
Its really nice,but pls give us d names of good products 2 use n I'm also interested in d eyebrow shapening.tnx
Re: How To Do Your Make Up FLAWLESSLY by chachabae(f): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
A perfect touch of bronzing pearls gives that little extra of terracota shade which provides natural glow, beautiful radiance for everyday look......
Giordani Bronzing Pearls is one of our most sought out product.

Place your orders today
Distributors needed nationwide.

Re: How To Do Your Make Up FLAWLESSLY by Seni22: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Makeup training was probably on your 2017 to-do list. Did you get around to learn how to do your makeup professionally? If not, here is another opportunity.

http://www.zumi.ng/beauty/makeup-tutorial-12-easy-steps-achieving-flawless-makeup-finishing/

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye & Princess Chineke On House Of Maliq May Front Cover / Emmanuella Duke Is The Winner Of Face Of CandyCity Nigeria 2017 / Wedding Dress Of The Month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.