Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,861 members, 7,806,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

FIFA 14 For Android... - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FIFA 14 For Android... (394602 Views)

Fifa 14 PPSSPP Settings / Please Help On How To Unlock The Game Mode Features Of FIFA 14 On Android / Airtel Nigeria BBM Suscription Code For Android And Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by blaquemyc: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
after updating my phone from gb to ics my wifi stop turning on ie it can't be enabled. Does that mean there's no hope for me to play fifa14 cuz i've tried all the tricks and installed all sorts of moded apks and the game still crashes when i want to play it. It usually crashes at the point where i want to play a match or pk
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Xhiss: 1:11am On Oct 15, 2013
blaquemyc: after updating my phone from gb to ics my wifi stop turning on ie it can't be enabled. Does that mean there's no hope for me to play fifa14 cuz i've tried all the tricks and installed all sorts of moded apks and the game still crashes when i want to play it. It usually crashes at the point where i want to play a match or pk

Did u say update abi downgrade. Y wld one want to go from gb to ics fgs?

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Xhiss:

GB is GingerBread, lower than ICS while JB is JellyBean, which is the latest android OS.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Xhiss: 1:15am On Oct 15, 2013
Graviton: hello, are there online gamers here?..I do play from time to time(when I'm not studying)... my origin account username is Graviton367

I'd really love to I'd play against someone
Can one play onlibe with edge?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Deruze(m): 4:19am On Oct 15, 2013
Finally I've downloaded the commentary. It took me, 4hrs. But the game is kinda slow on my tecnol3. Is there anything I can do to improve the speed!?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Stanley08(m): 5:49am On Oct 15, 2013
Deruze: Finally I've downloaded the commentary. It took me, 4hrs. But the game is kinda slow on my tecnol3. Is there anything I can do to improve the speed!?

Try buying a phone that is not cheap.

4 Likes

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by BRAINZBox(m): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2013
Stanley08:

A person who buys a cheap fone nly knows hw to sew his clothes according to his size..nxt time if u dnt knw hw to help jst stay mute.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by blaquemyc: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2013
Xhiss:

upgrade bro, from gingerbread to icecream. Now my wifi is no longer turning on.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Deruze(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2013
Stanley08:

that's what I can afford.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by mbourie(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2013
pls NLder after downloading the fifa14 apk , will I rename and move it to SD>android>obb or leave d FIFA apk in d download folder without renaming?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2013
Does this game av multiplayer? Like I can play against a friend.. just like virtual tennis
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Stanley08(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2013
BRAINZ_Box:

A person who buys a cheap fone nly knows hw to sew his clothes according to his size..nxt time if u dnt knw hw to help jst stay mute.

Btw, it's cut ur cloth according to your size. Na u be the tailor wey sew am?!

Mate! If you buy a cheap Techno, dats wat you can afford, fine! No problem there! But then you expect it to run high end games like FIFA14. Dat doesn't make any sense!

It's like trying to use a bicycle to tow a truck! My dear friend, go and play ZUMA.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Stanley08:

Mate! If you buy a cheap Techno, dats wat you can afford, fine! No problem there! But then you expect it to run high end games like FIFA14. Dat doesn't make any sense!

It's like trying to use a bicycle to tow a truck! My dear friend, go and play ZUMA.
Some people need to grow up
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by physise(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
Stanley08:

lol Zuma cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Xhiss:
Can one play onlibe with edge?
not likely
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
veektorh: Does this game av multiplayer? Like I can play against a friend.. just like virtual tennis
yep
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Stanley08:

that's an unfair thing to say, I strongly advise you apologize to him
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by BRAINZBox(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
Stanley08:

Thanks for ur advice..God bless
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Stanley08(m): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
@DERUZE, Sincerely mate... I don't mean to offend you... I'm only trying to make a point and some laughs too... cheesy Don't take offence. I'm a lover, not a fighter! wink
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
Stanley08: @DERUZE, Sincerely mate... I don't mean to offend you... I'm only trying to make a point and some laughs too... cheesy Don't take offence. I'm a lover, not a fighter! wink
what makes a man is really his ability to swallow his pride and say "I'm sorry" when it's really needed...you are a great guy, Stanley 08

Cheers
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
if you added me on FIFA 2014, I usually play at noon...if you haven't it's Graviton367, let's hook up so we can play online
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Deruze(m): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Stanley08: @DERUZE, Sincerely mate... I don't mean to offend you... I'm only trying to make a point and some laughs too... cheesy Don't take offence. I'm a lover, not a fighter! wink
that's ok
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by petkoffDrake(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
please can fifa2014 play on Techno p3?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by physise(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
petkoffDrake: please can fifa2014 play on Techno p3?
yes bt d game will be slow reason:old and poor gpu
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Stanley08:

I don"t know what you're saying, but Tecno M3 plays FIFA14 fast and smooth.

The last time I checked, Tecno M3 is cheap.

Let's always try to Make wise comments.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by petkoffDrake(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
pls does fifa 2012 have master league / season. if not, then wat about 2013. cos am making use of p3
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by petkoffDrake(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
m3 is hw much?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by petkoffDrake(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
as in wat i mean is, does fifa2012 have career mode?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Stanley08(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Graviton: what makes a man is really his ability to swallow his pride and say "I'm sorry" when it's really needed...you are a great guy, Stanley 08

Cheers

Haha! Thanks mate! smiley

Deruze: that's ok

Cheers mate! cheesy

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Stanley08(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
Duplicate post sad *Deleted*
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Stanley08(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
Add me up. Username is Stanley083. Will be glad to beat you. tongue
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by hyuga(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
what level of difficulty do u guys play? Na semi pro I dey play and gosh, d thing dey challenging and interesting. justbimbz is my username

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (64) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.