Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Power Bikes:a Newie Needs An Xperts Advice! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Power Bikes:a Newie Needs An Xperts Advice! (1833 Views)

POWER BIKES FOR SALE / Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable / Power Bikes : Help: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Bikes:a Newie Needs An Xperts Advice! by captainhsi: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2008
Am planning on getting a powerbike  smiley,can an xperienced powerbiker help with the following questions:
-what are the grades of powerbikes we have?i learnt there is 150cc,300cc.just explain all these to me.
-which is best?
-what are the brand new prices of each one of them(Naira)?
-what are the fairly used(tokunbo) of each one?
-where can i get one in lagos(fairly used in good working condition)?
-how affordable are the gears?
-don't mind if u give me your no/email 4 further ,

REASONABLE AND HELPFUL COMMENTS ONLY!!!  wink
Re: Power Bikes:a Newie Needs An Xperts Advice! by fotodaddy: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2008
Check out this link and think again:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-141924.0.html
Re: Power Bikes:a Newie Needs An Xperts Advice! by thegame(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
Thought as much that someone needs to give the link to that thread.
u still getting a bike?i changed my mind when i saw that thread. embarassed embarassed
and i ve been bragging all around.good luck anyway, charlie boy may encourage you
Re: Power Bikes:a Newie Needs An Xperts Advice! by blackracle(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2008
my dear brother,dont get so scared about those posts.i've seen images,but i still plan on getting a bike.it all depends on how u handle it.for a beginner,i'll advice u dont get a bike above 250cc.the speed of a 250cc can still be handled.
let's not 4get,there's also a lot of risk involved in driving a car also.
Re: Power Bikes:a Newie Needs An Xperts Advice! by fotodaddy: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2008
thegame:

Thought as much that someone needs to give the link to that thread.
u still getting a bike?i changed my mind when i saw that thread. embarassed embarassed
and i ve been bragging all around.good luck anyway, charlie boy may encourage you

Please note, I am a rider o!! grin You can see a picture of me at Olumo Rock in my profile.

But I plead with would be riders, there are serious risks and its only if you know these risks, that you can guard against them.

Over to you.
Re: Power Bikes:a Newie Needs An Xperts Advice! by royobi: 12:05am On Jun 27, 2008
Hello,
I have a clean Kawasaki GPZ 400CC for sale, here in Port harcourt. very clean and in good working condition.
I upgraded to 600cc sent to me from UK, Thats the reason am selling mine.
The prize is 350,000 asking and negotiable.

reach me on roy.obi777@yahoo.com.
Re: Power Bikes:a Newie Needs An Xperts Advice! by ricardo007(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2008
newbies should use 250cc, learn road rules, then advance to 400cc, then 600 or 750cc before you go for the full liter bikes. careful,

(1) (Reply)

Should Vin Display Be Mandatory On Ads For Cars 8 Years Or Newer? / Honda Ridgeline For Sale(utility Vehicle) / 04-2005 Acura Tl: Full Options For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.