Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Daily Reminder - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Daily Reminder (1920 Views)

Reminder: Sunnah Of Friday (picx) / Important Reminder In Our Daily Life And Deen / Important Daily Reminder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Daily Reminder by dareabiola98(m): 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
From Tommorow MaashaAllah,We shall be sharing with ourselves daily reminders that we may ponder upon during the Day.
Re: The Daily Reminder by deols(f): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2013
that is good. Let us get it started. wink
Re: The Daily Reminder by dareabiola98(m): 6:16am On Oct 16, 2013
Men Plan,But then Allah(azawajjal) had planned.The other day I said by Allah,we'll start tommorow but Allah(swt) does what He pleases.
Re: The Daily Reminder by dareabiola98(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2013
I want to start with this.If you by any chance enter into this thread as someones whose sins are still holding back,you think u've done so much wrong and Allah wouldn't forgive you.I say,Allah's mercy is such that 1 tear of nadamat(regret) if it is shed now,The angel Jibril(as) came to the Holy prophet Muhammad(saw) and said to Him,the malaaika,they write down the aamal(deeds),they do not write down the tears of my Ummah,the prophet(saw) asked why are the tear of my Ummah not written down,He said,1 tear of regret,1 tear of repentance of a believer will wipe out oceans of the fire of jahanam.Oceans.Allahu Akbar.Brothers and Sisters in Islam,If you sin and Sin till the whole of Nigeria is blackened with your sin,and the whole of Africa is blackened with your Sin,And 1 man goes on Sinning and trampling upon the orders of Almighty Allah,He sins till the whole of the world is blackened with His Sins,He keep on sinning till the sun rises up to 7th heaven,the moment 1 tear of repentance drops from His eyes.Allah Says, "I will forgive All your sins and it will not Matter to me".How merciful embarassed.The doors are opened,Repent!!!....And u see ple place their business,their women,children,beauty,frivolities, BEFORE Allah(azzawajal)...To a disbeliever..When he says "this world is shor"...he wants to get so much he can get of the dunya But to A believer, HE wants to build His Aakirah.Whatevr You acquire of this world,U shall not take with u but ur deeds.Salaam.May Allah Bless our works in His path and make us of the Muttaqoon.(Amin)

1 Like

Re: The Daily Reminder by dareabiola98(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
The prophet Muhammad(saw) says All of u...the sons of adam(as) commit sins and among these sinners are the beautiful Sinners,I hear someone say...u mean like I commit a sin and I do it very well....No! That's not what it means.a beautiful sinner is someone he said "who as soon as he realises he's done something wrong He repents..so here's the good news.As soon as you repent Allah forgives you immediately,infacet its better than that...My Nabi(saw) laughed one day and the sahabas asked,and he said I was looking into the day of the judgement,and u know everytime the prophet(saw) talked about youmul qiyamah,he always cried foor his ummah,but this one time he laughed...He's said the reason been that,on this day there would be a group of people,they would laugh.who are they?...they are people who have committed sins...so much so that people would say to them,we have committed sins and you're laughing..Yes!..we did sin,and we made taubah...and our sins became good deed and because of these sins we're going to jannah...Allahu Akbar]How merciful is the creator of the heaven and the earth.Submit your will totally for verily the life of this world is but a facade and when reality really strikes,at that point there would be NO COMING BACK.Salam

1 Like

Re: The Daily Reminder by dareabiola98(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2013
Today..we remind ourselves with the Kallam of Allah(swt)
103. And those whose scales (of good deeds) are light, they are those who lose their ownselves, in Hell will they abide.

104. The Fire will burn their faces, and therein they will grin, with displaced lips (disfigured).

105. "Were not My Verses (this Quran) recited to you, and then you used to deny them?"

106. They will say: "Our Lord! Our wretchedness overcame us, and we were (an) erring people.

107. "Our Lord! Bring us out of this; if ever we return (to evil), then indeed we shall be Zalimoon: (polytheists, oppressors, unjust, and wrong-doers, etc.)."

108. He (Allah) will say: "Remain you in it with ignominy! And speak you not to Me!"

109. Verily! There was a party of My slaves, who used to say: "Our Lord! We believe, so forgive us, and have mercy on us, for You are the Best of all who show mercy!"

110. But you took them for a laughingstock, so much so that they made you forget My Remembrance while you used to laugh at them!

111. Verily! I have rewarded them this Day for their patience, they are indeed the ones that are successful.

112. He (Allah) will say: "What number of years did you stay on earth?"

113. They will say: "We stayed a day or part of a day. Ask of those who keep account."

114. He (Allah) will say: "You stayed not but a little, if you had only known!

115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"
Let's be conscious of our deeds...and not be too fazed by the life of this world.Verily there's a greater reward and it is with Allah(swt). Salam
Re: The Daily Reminder by dareabiola98(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
I was answering an atheist so I tot to share with my fellow brothers and sisters.
Like a famous Scientis once said..Little knowledge of science makes one an atheist but deep knowledge makes you a believer.I'll leave you with a piece:
Going by ur belief that everything happened by chance...I hope u've heard of the Owl Butterflies,this butterflies actually have the eyes of owl drawn on their wings and it uses this to scare away its predators who are mostly afraid of owlsFrom this piece..I ask?
1.How does the butterflie in its larva...without having knowledge of the world it was coming possibly know that...there are animals that can eat it and these animals are scared of owls?
2. These butterflies never met an owl,yet they have the diagram right on their wings...perfectly
3.By your definitions of things coming about by chance..will u tell me that these butterflies drew the owl's eye on its wings.

According to Wikepedia:.Also the question why animals evolved such complex imitations of other species is left unanswered....
From this piece, know that Allah(azzawajal) will recreate and call us to account on a day when people would be naked and you wouldn't even notice...On a day whose horror would cause a new born to grow grey hair.Fear Allah and hope for his mercy,I pray Allah(swt) grants us Ikhlas...Peace!!!
Re: The Daily Reminder by hassansyed306: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2015
"The angel Jibril(as) came to the Holy prophet Muhammad(saw) and said to Him,the malaaika,they write down the aamal(deeds),they do not write down the tears of my Ummah,the prophet(saw) asked why are the tear of my Ummah not written down,He said,1 tear of regret,1 tear of repentance of a believer will wipe out oceans of the fire of jahanam."
Can you please tell me the reference Hadith?

(1) (Reply)

Bidah / Where Is Allah's Original Bible? / POLL - 49% Of Naija Muslims Support Al Qaeda!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.