Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Abuja Connect Ltd Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abuja Connect Ltd Calling (1157 Views)

Transtell Communication Ltd Calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Massive Banking Recruitment At U-connect Ltd (over 70 Positions) / Adriatic Media Wave Ltd Calling. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Connect Ltd Calling by mekenry(m): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2008
Please does anyone in the house know any information about Abuja Connect Ltd. What do they do? And how reliable are they?

I recieved mail to come for an interview there at Abuja. But am presently in lagos, so I want to know the company's info very well b/4 embarking a journey for the interview or to forfeit it. At least we all know the transport cost & risk on embarking on such a lond journey, which at the end of the day might not worth what was expected.

Pls I seriously need information about them. Ideas are highly welcomed.

Tks.
Re: Abuja Connect Ltd Calling by dje(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2008
Abuja Connect ltd is a partnership between Alteq( an IT Consulting firm) and Abuja Investments Company limited( a company owned by the FCT administration charged with promoting Private Public Partnerships in the FCT).

Abuja Connect ltd is to provide broadband internet service to residents of the capital city,individuals and corporate bodies at affordable price while offering superior customer service. The company was launched by the FCT Minister on the 20th of May 2008 and have since started operations.

Thats a little info I know.
Re: Abuja Connect Ltd Calling by yommyfad: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2008
i was also called for an interview by Abuja Connect but with this info,i think i wld go.I am also in Lagos and the interview is on friday by 4pm.I wld go and if anyone is going and wants us to go together pls mail or call me yommyfad@yahoo.co.uk 08034505286
Re: Abuja Connect Ltd Calling by makuochi: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
Hey guys,

I am happy for you. But please,
1) how did you apply
2) Can I send my CV to your email boxes to help me submit, when you go for your interviews.

Regards
Re: Abuja Connect Ltd Calling by mekenry(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2008
Thanks dje, for your information. More grease to your elbows.

At least now I can give it a trail by making out time to attend the interview.

Yommyfad, U said they called u too for the interview. Which of the positions did u applied for? I applied for Head IT & Technical.
Hope to see u there that day.
Re: Abuja Connect Ltd Calling by mus(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2008
Please is anybody with information on the Abuja Connect Ltd salary range.please when was the vacancies advertised and where?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Support Engineer / Where Jobs Are!!! / Saipem Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.