Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,486 members, 7,801,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? (4322 Views)

Watch The Video Of Beverly & Angelo Having Sex In Big Brother Africa The Chase / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by cj1080(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2013
Seriously have to ask this question.

Why do some ladies over enjoy the chase. I read somewhere that it's used to judge a guys interest. But for us guys there comes a time when is becomes tiring and down right annoying. Or at the point we begin to feel that the lady is only interested in the chase only, and we'd back out just to get the phone call two days later asking why you ain't called.

So i want to ask?

At what point did you begin to feel, chasing after a girl you like was getting annoying.

And ladies.

At what point do you feel that you are over doing it.

1 Like

Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by bjprodint(f): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2013
winkdont tink u are d only guy doing d chase,i dont eva tink am overdoing it cos am priceless,any man who want me must work,if u get tired doing ur work u are fired!,the most hardworking guy gets a reward.

3 Likes

Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2013

17 Likes

Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Emelcee: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2013
Six houses submerged by ATLANTIC OCEAN in AKWA IBOM STATE. The link below.
http:///MC7LFh78aG
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by carlos1(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2013
If to say na only me dey dis world, U'll die while waiting for a hard working man. Who get time for formings!!

bjprodint: winkdont tink u are d only guy doing d chase,i dont eva tink am overdoing it cos am priceless,any man who want me must work,if u get tired doing ur work u are fired!,the most hardworking guy gets a reward.

2 Likes

Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by elguaje(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2013
Nonso23: ^^^ I have a dream that someone will get married at the same time her married friend's granddaughter is celebrating her last child's naming ceremony...

If you dey find hardworking men;

LOAD CARRIERS NEVER FINISH FOR ABA!! grin grin
CHOi grin
Nonso23: ^^^ I have a dream that someone will get married at the same time her married friend's granddaughter is celebrating her last child's naming ceremony...

If you dey find hardworking men;

LOAD CARRIERS NEVER FINISH FOR ABA!! grin grin
CHOi

1 Like

Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Chase my foot..,when girls, ladies, women plenty like mad man hair 4 streets, looking 4 at least sumone to say hi.,.WORK HARD KO, TRY HARDER NI. MTCHEEW.
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 02, 2014
Typical NL guys will say I don't have time to chase a woman now and later at 35 come back screaming there aren't any wife material out there (yet you have been chasing the easy-come-easy-go type all your life) at 40 he is settling for even an arranged marriage, why? You know you are no one's option, except for the poor and desperate really. And don't quote me talking nonsense about how you will be rich then because we all know u will still our be renting someone else's property or u will waiting for your father to die so u can at least have something you can comfort yourself with and call your own grin

2 Likes

Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 02, 2014
Mondisweets: Typical NL guys will say I don't have time to chase a woman now and later at 35 come back screaming there aren't any wife material out there (yet you have been chasing the easy-come-easy-go type all your life) at 40 he is settling for even an arranged marriage, why? You know you are no one's option, except for the poor and desperate really. And don't quote me taking talking nonsense about how you will be rich then because we all know u will still our be renting someone else's property or u will waiting for your father to die so u can at least have something you can comfort yourself with and call your own grin

Are you done swearing for your husband?

6 Likes

Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by EejaNla01(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2014
As a Man if you are sure of Goods (yourself) you won't over chase,so many ladies even want to have u but not Bold enough to do d needful so why chasing a lady as if she is God/paradise
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by sweetestguy(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2014
Dis topic has been debated over and over na,,must u bring it up again? Jaybee abeg close this thread
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Ninilowo(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2014
Chase koor pursue ni..........na dis kain thread go dey make dem head dey swell. Sorry oooooo.
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2014
bjprodint: winkdont tink u are d only guy doing d chase,i dont eva tink am overdoing it cos am priceless,any man who want me must work,if u get tired doing ur work u are fired!,the most hardworking guy gets a reward.
mtchew I'd rather be hardworking in my pursuit of success...then leave you to do the chasing..

1 Like

Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2014
2buff:

Are you done swearing for your husband?
I wasn't swearing smiley
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by oluwadartey: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mondisweets: I wasn't swearing smiley
Yes You were
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
oluwadartey:
Yes You were
are u going in the same direction?
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by IAMBREEZY: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
ok you go old there now nonsense.
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
All these boys forming plenty of fish in the sea abeg how many babes do u PM in one hour looking for wife material? cheesy
Some of u will even threaten to snatch babes from their bfs. Shameless goats grin
You claim I'm not a maga but how many of you do yahoo yahoo (like a witch u dont sleep at night) so u can have money to take babes to Mr Biggs and Peruvian hair while you mother and sisters sleep on garri and vegetable soup every night!
Then when u get played the same maga forming plenty fish in the sea will come back on NL out of frustration screaming there is no wife material in this generation.

2 Likes

Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mondisweets: Typical NL guys will say I don't have time to chase a woman now and later at 35 come back screaming there aren't any wife material out there (yet you have been chasing the easy-come-easy-go type all your life) at 40 he is settling for even an arranged marriage, why? You know you are no one's option, except for the poor and desperate really. And don't quote me talking nonsense about how you will be rich then because we all know u will still our be renting someone else's property or u will waiting for your father to die so u can at least have something you can comfort yourself with and call your own grin
leave them make them dey deceieve themselves like say we nor know as e dey go
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mondisweets: All these boys forming plenty of fish in the sea abeg how many babes do u PM in one hour looking for wife material? cheesy
Some of u will even threaten to snatch babes from their bfs. Shameless goats grin
You claim I'm not a maga but how many of you do yahoo yahoo (like a witch u dont sleep at night) so u can have money to take babes to Mr Biggs and Peruvian hair while you mother and sisters sleep on garri and vegetable soup every night!
Then when u get played the same maga forming plenty fish in the sea will come back on NL out of frustration screaming there is no wife material in this generation.
lol.you dey mind them cheesy
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: ok you go old there now nonsense.
lmao grin wetin dey pepper this one for body na grin
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ninilowo: Chase koor pursue ni..........na dis kain thread go dey make dem head dey swell. Sorry oooooo.
awon angry boys association full here o grin :*

see as body dey pepper them.chooiii grin

see painment :p :*8-)
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Eeja Nla01: As a Man if you are sure of Goods (yourself) you won't over chase,so many ladies even want to have u but not Bold enough to do d needful so why chasing a lady as if she is God/paradise
all liars will go to hell :p

you and i know the thing wey no dey make una get sense when it comes to kpekus matter shocked
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
carlos1: If to say na only me dey dis world, U'll die while waiting for a hard working man. Who get time for formings!!

some still do,especially the less egoistic ones shocked
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by obami007(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
KUYLIE,,y u dey quote everybody And ur replies dem no even make any sense

1 Like

Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
obami007: KUYLIE,,y u dey quote everybody And ur replies dem no even make any sense
wetin consain u cool tongue
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
kulyie: some still do,especially the less egoistic ones shocked

You've said it. If a man knows who he is and the fact that he would be an upgrade to a girl's life (some guys are not upgrades)....there is only so much nonsense he is willing to do in that light.

Not everyone thinks like "If I don't suffer for her she isn't worth it". I have no such inclination. To me it's about 2 adults who like each other coming together and making things happen with the occassional short yanga and "chasing" (e.g for a kiss) grin ....but all that "worship me scum!" version of chasing that little nigerian girls try to overdo is lost on me.

2 Likes

Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Enegod(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
what is going on here?
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
kulyie: all liars will go to hell :p

you and i know the thing wey no dey make una get sense when it comes to kpekus matter shocked

Omo bone. Levels dey.
Boys just need to sack up and be more confident.

The length of the chase, is often controllable by the hunter.
If the game WANTS to be caught by that particular hunter, it knows when to stop the rough play or risk losing that hunter.
Hunter get level. wink

Abi which of those kitchens would you rather be cooked in? First or second? Because either way you are getting cooked cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
2buff:

Omo bone. Levels dey.
Boys just need to sack up and be more confident.

The length of the chase, is often controllable by the hunter.
If the game WANTS to be caught by that particular hunter, it knows when to stop the rough play or risk losing that hunter.
Hunter get level. wink

Abi which of those kitchens would you rather be cooked in? First or second? Because either way you are getting cooked cheesy
lwkmd orisirisi grin

Pretnding thingz grin
Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Indeed
2buff:

You've said it. If a man knows who he is and the fact that he would be an upgrade to a girl's life (some guys are not upgrades)....there is only so much nonsense he is willing to do in that light.

Not everyone thinks like "If I don't suffer for her she isn't worth it". I have no such inclination. To me it's about 2 adults who like each other coming together and making things happen with the occassional short yanga and "chasing" (e.g for a kiss) grin ....but all that "worship me scum!" version of chasing that little nigerian girls try to overdo is lost on me.

Re: The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
kulyie: Indeed

Ok so if we were to switch genders/roles, how far would you chase me?
Would you be my driver, paint my house, spend that paper on me and suffer all sorts of long tinz indefinitely simply for the pleasure of being near me and to ramp up points to my "yes"? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work / Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies / Why Is It That Most Feminist Are Ladies With Small Ass And Boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.