Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,823 members, 7,745,234 topics. Date: Friday, 23 February 2024 at 12:37 AM

How To Make Money From Importing Used Uk Cars, Vans, Machinery Etc - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money From Importing Used Uk Cars, Vans, Machinery Etc (614 Views)

The Complete Guide To Making Millions Importing Used Cars, Laptops,phone,others / The Complete Guide To Making Millions Importing Used Cars, Laptops,phone,others / The Complete Guide To Making Millions Importing Used Cars, Laptops,phone,others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Importing Used Uk Cars, Vans, Machinery Etc by dennisbuck: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Are u in need of help of buying from the UK and U have no body to source things for u over there? Anyway help is at hand , we are a UK based company A.B.A.S that specialize in sourcing any used cars, vans , machinery and any other item of value that u so desire to have in Nigeria but have no contact here in the UK to help u source those things. We know that a lot of people in Nigeria wish they have some contact over here who are reliable and trust worthy to help them get things for a very cheap price but to no avail , but don't worry help is at hand now . Our company will help u to source anything from the UK and u can as well make a good profit from whatever that u want to buy here in the UK as long as there are within the limits of the law . If u are interested just drop us a message and we'll reply back to u as soon as possible .

Thanks . DENNISBUCK

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money From Importing Used Uk Cars, Vans, Machinery Etc by Lipso: 5:13am On Sep 25, 2013
I'm interested.
I need:
(1) a car engine top cylinder valves grinding/re-surfacing machine/automatic tool
(2) a petrol engine (for cars) injector-valves servicing machine/automatic tool
Let me know their cost or what it may cost to get them for me from the UK.
My email:eookolakpa@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: How To Make Money From Importing Used Uk Cars, Vans, Machinery Etc by EMERITUS85(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2013
please send the details to emeritus865@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money From Importing Used Uk Cars, Vans, Machinery Etc by dennisbuck: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hi Lipo , thanks for showing interest in our business , firstly i would like to know the type of car engine that you are interested in , type of re-surfacing machine and automatic tool . If u can please email me on the type , make we'll do the follow up for u and give u the best affordable price available here in the UK. THANKS. Dennisbuck

(1) (Reply)

DPK Tank Farm Delivery Available!serious Buya Needed / Earn Reasonable Income Into Your Bank Account Using Your Phone And Mouth!! / Hannah's Oven - Cupcakes coupons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.