Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41329 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2013
berem: Am still waiting for seun to give me an answer..... angry

LOL! You go wait tire! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2013
berem: No he's not!
Yes he is
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Sincere9jerian is NOT interested in moderating politics section or any other section. I want to remain a full time player.

Reasons: First is that I dont want the controversies and blackmail associated with being a moderator. Also, I dont have the extra-time for that.

Anyway, thanks to all those who nominated me.

Yours sincerely.
Welcome to the game.... now we're reasoning alike one more time! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nitlad: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2013
If they are interested, consider eGuerrilla and naptu2.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2013
pandriod:

3 ibo mods? are you out of your mind?
Sorry mate, things are done on merit here.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by pandriod: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Sorry mate, things are done on merit here.

It is always merit when IBOS are favoured, right? Can Afam match the left toe of Jairus in all aspect of life? You bigots can continue lying and deceiving yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ferdinandu(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2013
why are u people still drooling about i am the New moderator.The case is closed

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by oduaboy1: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2013
berem: Where is naptu2 to come and accept this offer? In case he's not interested, i nominate ABAGWORO.

cool cool
Abagworo ke,is this a joke
nairaland frontpage would be all about okorocha and any perceived critic of the imo state governor would be banned forever.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by write2obi(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2013
Kamanda:

Maybe he is an I-jebusite grin

Meanwhiile, I nominate Musiwa and that Yuzedo guy.
Yu... What? You got to be kidding me, that guy is a psycho, flooding the whole threads with his, daft posts, how he owns Banana island, his wife sweetu,his Ferreira ETC. He is a comedian.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2013
odua boy: Abagworo ke,is this a joke
nairaland frontpage would be all about okorocha and any perceived critic of the imo state governor would be banned forever.
You absolutely have no reason why he shouldn't be a moderator. Will he be in charge of pushing topics to front page? If i keep seeing threads about Lagos and Osun state flooding nairaland front page daily, what's wrong with Imo state doing the same?
We are all part of the progressives no ni! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2013
To add to my earlier recommendation of Naptu2, I will also like to recommend eGurella as well.

Any of the two will surely add very good value to this section..they are the sort of guys that can add something to this section.

We don't need mods that are here to only enforce banning rules..but those that bring something also to the table just like Jarus was doing.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by emmanuelson20: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2013
Yes...Application For the Position to moderate the Politics Section.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Paschal007: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2013
I nominate Pointb, naptu2 (if they're interested) and my humble self. cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by taharqa: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2013
pandriod: To start with, I think BEREM should replace Sexkilz.
What!!! You well so
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2013
Guy you can't even the spell the position you want to fill undecided
Ferdinandu: why are u people still drooling about i am the New modurator.The case is closed

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by taharqa: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2013
@NAPTU... I can't think of any other person been more appropiate for such a job here
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by taharqa: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2013
isale_gan2: Ndu_Chucks nko? cheesy

or

Naptu.

If they're interested.
1st, NO. 2nd, YES.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by oduaboy1: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2013
berem: You absolutely have no reason why he shouldn't be a moderator. Will he be in charge of pushing topics to front page? If i keep seeing threads about Lagos and Osun state flooding nairaland front page daily, what's wrong with Imo state doing the same?
We are all part of the progressives no ni! grin
Abagworo is a rochas asslicker,he cant be a mod,he would be biased when it comes to okorocha.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2013
taharqa: What!!! You well so
Are you afraid of something? grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2013
odua boy: Abagworo is a rochas asslicker,he cant be a mod,he would be biased when it comes to okorocha.
I hereby nominate you then. Lobatan! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2013
berem: No he's not!
so does he support any Political Party??
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Hey obi,

Why the need for a mod? We currently have 2, right? Well, 3, if you count sexkillz as a human being! angry

Anyway, back to my question, so are we loosing one or more mods? If so, we need a balance going forward. Seun has nominated people on merit twice and the experience has been bitter on each of the nominations. So we want representation and fair distribution this time.

West, East and North.

is Sexkillz really a human being?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by oduaboy1: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2013
berem: I hereby nominate you then. Lobatan! grin
Lol am first gonna ban all ibo tribalist on nairaland,then the pdp asslickers.
Making me a mod would be the worst thing to happen to the ibos and pdp on nairaland.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2013
taharqa: What!!! You well so
he's right
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2013
HEY!!!!!
Maybe we can have a 'WWE' subsection of Politics Section with Sincere9gerian and Gbawe as Co-MODS grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by kaze4blues(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
I nominate myself, Kaze4blues, to be a moderator of this section of the forum.

Though I may not be very popular to posters here but the intention is borne out of my desire to serve this section much better.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Demdem(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
must we have a mod? why not make Politics section free for all?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by gbanikiti(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
Demdem: must we have a mod? why not make Politics section free for all?
It doesn't happen anywhere! You want someone like me to use a mace to break taharqa's head or kick ifeanyichukwu on his baaalls? it's gonna be a free for all fight. National Assembly will be better than Nairaland. grin

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady:

LOL! You go wait tire! grin
I saw him viewing the thread and as usual, he refused to comment. Did i touch a nerve? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Phed Borrow Code / 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea / Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.