Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,436 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:22 PM

Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? (12251 Views)

Is Jesus Really God? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ozichim:

Your comments are not surprising at all? How can a witch say something good about our Lord Jesus Christ or his body (the Church).
If not that Satan is a liar and father of all liars, I would have asked you to go and ask your father(Satan), If Jesus Christ of Nazareth exist.
Devil even believe that there is God and tremble about it.
One question for you, how do you sleep? ie how do you wake up? and how do you sleep?
Can you deny that the world forth WW2? The world witnessed Second World War and it is recorded in the history boot. Adolf Hitler leaved in Germany; they are all in history book. All about Christian God and some of his deeds are also recorded in the history book outside the bible.
The evident is there about the existence of Christian God and his Son Jesus Christ. He came as human and lived on the earth.
Stop deceiving yourself, the evident is very unambiguous.

[b]^^^ This is the exact attitude of Christians, they'll call you the son of Satan, devil and threaten you with fire and brimstones, crying and gnashing of teeth, hell fire, devil's fork, and torture once you refused to believe in their Jesus.

You're so blind that you quoted the atrocities of your God but didn't see anything wrong in it.

How can your God kill little Children because they made fun of Elijah's bald head? sad sad Nothing bad in it? That's fair Justice to Christians but when men nailed Jesus to the Cross, it was evil. grin Man your God is a serial killer and he needs help.

I should point out to you that there is no God, Jesus or Devil. Just as you were afraid of Ishawuru, Nneka the pretty serpent, willie-willie, ayamatanga and those scary movies when you were younger, that's exactly the same way you're afraid of your imaginary Jesus, God and devil.

Your fear of God and the Devil was born out of the repeated nurtured threat of hell fire, torture, fire and brimstones, crying and gnashing of teeth, everlasting peril etc. your pastors have threatened you with over the years.

You just asked a scientific question and I as a Science oriented person will answer you clearly. Jesus or God do not make you sleep, I don't believe in God but I get my sound sleep. Animals don't read the bible but they get their sound sleep too.

Sleep is a biological rhythm and a recurring pattern of our daily lives. Sleep gives the body a break to repair, recuperate and balance.

Sleep occurs due to the shut down of all thinking and mental channels of the brain while operating on the 5-stages of sleep and our dreams are as a result of our mind's recalling perceptions of our daily activities to be stored in our Long Term Memory.

Your new testament was added to your bible only a few years ago before the Nigerian independence and some were added many years after independence in the 1980s. How coincidental that Bible manuscripts suddenly started appearing from everywhere and they were all talking about "Jesus" grin

Don't be silly, your salvation is free right? Get a diary and from today start recording how much you give to your Jesus, after 1 month, post the figure here. That's how much your Salvation cost you in a month. Golden room in God's Kingdom my a$$.

It's all about the Benjamin Yo!
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
chrisley024:
Bible is a book with more than its content which u need external force to comprehend. It was unfortunate d external force lacked wen u read it n u termed it useless.

Like I said, ur self acclaimed knowledge.
Jesus came for d needy n not those d@ claim they're self-sufficient

So bible now needs external force to understand. grin grin The bible that was written by people who haven't seen a computer in their lives now needs external force to understand. OMG!!

If I know you personally, I'll make sure your kinsmen bring you out every new yam festival and I'll lash you 20 strokes of the cain for this (Sharia style).

OK, please explain to me, God created Adam and Eve and they gave birth to 3 SONS (3 Nwoke, 3 Okunrin), how did they reproduce and multiply? Who were their spouse?

You see, I told you, those who wrote the bible are dumb and it will be horrible to allow our coming generation believe that useless book. It makes people dumb especially when they ask you to believe unrealistic things by faith.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
GODWINGODSON: @Roughdoe what if you die(GOD FORBID) and then you find out that heaven and hell are real what would you do?

Bro once you die your body decompose. Your brain decompose first within 2 days. You cannot think or recall anything so there's absolutely no way you'll realise what heaven is.

Like I said earlier, this hell fire thing is the fear of all Christians. But why does the bible have to threaten followers with that crap all the time? But how could you believe such crap in the 1st place? grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by LeSaint(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
trolling: He won't be relevant when the Beast is set up, cuz all nations and kindred must and will worship this beast, You can read about Albert Pike who talks about abolishing all religions, Daniel also said he shall not regard the gods of his fathers, it gonna be man worship or you die, this is part of the Great Tribulation

@Trolling. It's not so hard to imagine how this Beast thing can come about in the not-so-distant future, because religion as a whole is becoming a curse on humanity, militating against peaceful co-existence. One day, a clear-headed and courageous leader would arise and say enough of this insanity already! Religion should become a strictly private and personal thing. No public display or worship of any unseen entities, or of anything other than patriotism, diligence, honesty, and hospitality toward your neighbor, for the mere reasons that that's the only way to co-exist peacefully and progress and protect our planet.
To the soggy-headed religious adherents, that leader would become the long-predicted "BEAST"!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by alotofgrace(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
rudedough:

[b]Maybe you don't know much about your bible but like I said, everything about Jesus was added recently to the bible when the Modern Church started questioning the old ways of "God".

Jesus is just the sugar coating of the real thing called "God" which was the norm at the time. As a king, you can kill at will, so they painted God to be "fierce" but as man develops, they created a modern day "God" called Jesus, a more civilised God.

Just in case you don't know I'll list your bible chapters and dates of publications so that you know that some men here on Nairaland are older than your bible new testament and I urge you to do some research.

Matt - 1960
Mark - 1950
Luke - 1960
John - 1980
Acts - 1961
Romans - 1955
1 Corinthians - 1954
2 Corinthians - 1955
Galatians - 1949
Ephesians - 1960
Philippians - 1961
Colossians - 1960
1 Thessalonians - 1950
2 Thessalonians - 1950
1 Timothy - 1962
2 Timothy - 1963
Titus - 1962
Philemon - 1960
Hebrews - 1960
James - 1940
1 Peter - 1963
2 Peter - 1963
1 John - 1980
2 John - 1980
3 John - 1980
Jude - 1960
Revelations - 1980

grin grin

So within 1950 - 1980 lost manuscripts suddenly started falling from the sky into the hands of religious leaders to form the new testament. grin

Christians are very gullible people.
[/b]

Sir the books u read....was it written by somebody?
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
jking001:

You say christains are gullible,[s]but christainity and Jesus christ plus other religions has helped glued society together hamoniously[/s] since you claim to know all bring another book that can help hold mankind together,there's is no other book like the bible in the whole world,even your so called science cannot trace or give a true origin of water,and mind you mars is not the only solar planet tell your science people to keep looking for another planet and waste money they can give to the poor they would never find what they are looking for except is giving by God.

[b]Is that the lies you guys tell yourselves everyday?

* Christians don't like other Christians from other Churches

* Christians don't like Muslims or any other religious group.

* Christians criticise other religious group and have no respect whatsoever for other religions. As long as you don't believe in their Jesus, they'll rain holy ghost fire on your head. grin grin

* Muslims don't like Christians or any other religion. As long as you don't believe in Allah, you're salvage and as good as meat.

* Hindus don't like Buddhist cos they kill their sacred cows.

* Buddhist don't like Hindus cos they don't believe in the soul.

.... I can go on and on and on. So NO! Religion has only divided mankind and has created more evil than good. It is no where near Holy.

Did you say Science cannot trace the origin of water? grin grin Your knowledge of science must be very basic. And you think God poured water from a bucket to earth? Chai!! SMH grin grin

Dude, Science will continue to spend money on research to better our lives. For example, Science has made it possible for us to debate online in real time. There's no need to send any horse riding messenger grin and we will continue to research until we find that golden kingdom of your God. grin grin
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by alotofgrace(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
rudedough:

[b]Maybe you don't know much about your bible but like I said, everything about Jesus was added recently to the bible when the Modern Church started questioning the old ways of "God".

Jesus is just the sugar coating of the real thing called "God" which was the norm at the time. As a king, you can kill at will, so they painted God to be "fierce" but as man develops, they created a modern day "God" called Jesus, a more civilised God.

Just in case you don't know I'll list your bible chapters and dates of publications so that you know that some men here on Nairaland are older than your bible new testament and I urge you to do some research.

Matt - 1960
Mark - 1950
Luke - 1960
John - 1980
Acts - 1961
Romans - 1955
1 Corinthians - 1954
2 Corinthians - 1955
Galatians - 1949
Ephesians - 1960
Philippians - 1961
Colossians - 1960
1 Thessalonians - 1950
2 Thessalonians - 1950
1 Timothy - 1962
2 Timothy - 1963
Titus - 1962
Philemon - 1960
Hebrews - 1960
James - 1940
1 Peter - 1963
2 Peter - 1963
1 John - 1980
2 John - 1980
3 John - 1980
Jude - 1960
Revelations - 1980

grin grin

So within 1950 - 1980 lost manuscripts suddenly started falling from the sky into the hands of religious leaders to form the new testament. grin

Christians are very gullible people.
[/b]

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2013
alotofgrace:

What book are you talking about? Sorry I don't understand your question
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2013
esauy: NO LONGER RELEVANT
1 Corinthians 13:11: When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things

grin grin grin grin Epic!! That explains it all

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2013
Precioussilas10: 4 ur mind u be hardman

LOL cheesy No oo I no hard oo. I just wan put my balls for him yeye mouth grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by LeSaint(m): 12:38am On Nov 12, 2013
rudedough:

John - 1980

1 John - 1980
2 John - 1980
3 John - 1980
Jude - 1960
Revelations - 1980
Christians are very gullible people.[/size][/b]

Old boy, I am from a Xtian family and I dont think you're quite right on the 1980 additions. I am sure I read from John and Revelations(Mkpughe) growing up in the 70s.

What amazes me is how adherents of a particular religion never bother to wonder about other religions, and the fate of billions of humans who dont share their beliefs. It was this very concern that set me seeking to really find out what was going on. I think most people are just lazy in their minds and lack courage to face the realities of life, so they resort to some kind supernatural Being to pilot their affairs for them. But why they keep at it for donkey years without seeing any concrete verifyable result is what beats me.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 12, 2013
alotofgrace:

Where did I mention reading books. I read your bible and everything you need to know is in your bible.

But you have to do a little research on the publications of the new testament chapters. Cos the Church is trying too hard to hide it, they instead posted that the newly found manuscripts were 40 A.D old instead of posting the dates of publication. grin grin Lying bas/tards grin
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 12, 2013
LeSaint:

Old boy, I am from a Xtian family and I dont think you're quite right on the 1980 additions. I am sure I read from John and Revelations(Mkpughe) growing up in the 70s.

What amazes me is how adherents of a particular religion never bother to wonder about other religions, and the fate of billions of humans who dont share their beliefs. It was this very concern that set me seeking to really find out what was going on. I think most people are just lazy in their minds and lack courage to face the realities of life, so they resort to some kind supernatural Being to pilot their affairs for them. But why they keep at it for donkey years without seeing any concrete verifyable result is what beats me.

Maybe you should re verify your old bible for those chapters. If there is, then my dates are incorrect but you'll agree with me that new bible chapters suddenly appears on the bible within 1950-1980.

You must be a self spirited person to be able to figure out the religious games on your own coming from a Christian family.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by LeSaint(m): 1:09am On Nov 12, 2013
rudedough:

Maybe you should re verify your old bible for those chapters. If there is, then my dates are incorrect but you'll agree with me that new bible chapters suddenly appears on the bible within 1950-1980.

You must be a self spirited person to be able to figure out the religious games on your own coming from a Christian family.

Oh yeah! I am immersed in it. It has ruined many in my family. Anytime we have a problem in the family, everyone else contributes prayers, and at the end, I have to come up with the money!
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 12, 2013
LeSaint:

Oh yeah! I am immersed in it. It has ruined many in my family. Anytime we have a problem in the family, everyone else contributes prayers, and at the end, I have to come up with the money!

Hahahahaa The Lord is good.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by kenway(m): 1:31am On Nov 12, 2013
@rudedough your points are very compelling.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 12, 2013
kenway: @rudedough your points are very compelling.

grin grin I don't know if "compelling" is complimentary or you just want to punch me in the face. grin grin But thanks anyway.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 12, 2013
Lilimax:
Don't mind him.
I checked his personal text and it will surely haunt him on the last day angry
'You have freedom of speech, but freedom after speech, that I cannot guarantee'

My friend there is nothing like "The Last Days", "End Time", "rapture" "coming of the son of man", that's bull$hit. Let me tell you a Scientific prophecy.

"If humans stop giving birth, the world will end in about 120 years" - Potential Dr. Gerald. is Jesus relevant in our days? (2013) Nairaland publication press.

So forget about this End time stories. It's not real, it pure Science fiction.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 12, 2013
Ozichim:
You are not looking for an answer. You are just talking, you know you are not free, the thing in you is stairing you to speak, check your life, how are you leaving your life?
Are you a deciever or not?

grin grin grin grin grin Please come and remove the evil spirit in me. grin I hope you're a fine girl wink #NoHomo.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 12, 2013
Ola def2: hell awaits you!!! grin

I'll be more comfortable in my small coffin than running a 3500 years race just to see God. grin grin

No wonder Christians sing

Heavenly race, I no go tire
Heavenly race, I no go tire
Heavenly race, I no go tire.
I no go tire. (Repeat) grin
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 12, 2013
I don't want to talk about the Tithe and Offering scam. Because if I start, I'll be quoting from the bible and Christians are going to call me the real Devil. grin grin grin

Make I kuku stay my own Jeje grin
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Jide1000: 5:45am On Nov 12, 2013
No he is not.Religion arose in the infancy of mankind and it was our first clumsy attempt to explain the cosmos. We should have out grown it by now . Even the cursory observer of human history cannot but be appalled by the horrendous litany of crimes done in its name through the ages.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by igbo2011(m): 6:33am On Nov 12, 2013
Mba!
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2013
clnzo: u must b dreaming

what makes the dead Arab man relevant ?
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2013
khalidqudus: Good morning Nairalanders, my topic was born of a deep thought on our world today and the role of Jesus in it. Do we need Jesus? What does it mean if I dont receive this Jesus?

Who is Jesus?
Jesus according to the bible; the only book through which we all got to know about God: He is the Son of God
Is it true?
Yes it is true
1. why is it that when you face any trouble and you shout Jesus or pray concerning any matter in the name of Jesus, there seem to be a spiritual intervention...so He is truly the Son of God.
2. When at night you sleep and something's trying or pressing you and you're trying to shout Jesus it seems to be difficult(I'll explain this in my other articles), if the name is not poowerful the devil wont try to keep you shut.

What relevance is He to us today?
In our world today where it seems like those who do spiritual stuffs are in charge and truly they are, what's His role? Those who are acquainted with Jesus seem to run to Church for protection when there is some spiritual forces after them but thats not why Jesus came; He came so we can be in charge. How?
Simple, first you have to be born again, secondly you need to have a bible to know who a christian really is and what have been given to him as benefits of being a christian, thirdly learn to use the name of Jesus ( devils and the realm of the spiritual conform to the will of those that use this name)
Thank you so much.

you asked a stupid question and like a dumb ass you answered it yourself.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2013
There are so many controversies about Religion and Christianity in Particular.. Please Answer these questions..

1. Why do christians think that other people from other religions will go to hell if they don't accept jesus Christ(is That not a Threat)

2. The Bible was written by a human being.. I believe some texts were omitted.. Even @ that, how authentic is the bible.. Nobody was there when the events took place

3. I believe most christians go to church because their parents are christians.. What if your parents are muslims, Buddhists, Hinduists, Rastafarian, Will u have the ability to condemn other people's Religion

4. There are some things I don't understand in the bible.. Things like, the old and new testaments.. Jesus came and changed the Old Testament or lemme say most of it, how come we still refer to the old testament especially when it suits the mode of preaching and switch to new testament whenever it suits us.. We shoulda discarded some of the texts there or better use the New Testament

5. Why are there so many churches, each forming his own policy/doctrine.. An unbeliever will be confused as to which choice to make.. And these same churches condemn other churches openly.. Catholics Vs Anglicans Vs Pentecostals

6. If the bible was written by a Man, Then its subject to alterations(Negative or Positive)

7. When Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus, Was it Judas' fault?? He was predestined to do so by God.. He never thought of doing so till Jesus told him facially that he'll be the one to betray him.. The demon possessed him @ that very instant

I have so many questions and I aint been able to figure out answers.. I am a christian, buh I have a free mind and I believe in asking questions..

I Believe that righteousness is a Thing of the Heart.. Its how u relate with your fellow man.. Helping the poor, being of service to the society

Thanks Y'all
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2013
Djangocode: There are so many controversies about Religion and Christianity in Particular.. Please Answer these questions..

1. Why do christians think that other people from other religions will go to hell if they don't accept jesus Christ(is That not a Threat)

2. The Bible was written by a human being.. I believe some texts were omitted.. Even @ that, how authentic is the bible.. Nobody was there when the events took place

3. I believe most christians go to church because their parents are christians.. What if your parents are muslims, Buddhists, Hinduists, Rastafarian, Will u have the ability to condemn other people's Religion

4. There are some things I don't understand in the bible.. Things like, the old and new testaments.. Jesus came and changed the Old Testament or lemme say most of it, how come we still refer to the old testament especially when it suits the mode of preaching and switch to new testament whenever it suits us.. We shoulda discarded some of the texts there or better use the New Testament

5. Why are there so many churches, each forming his own policy/doctrine.. An unbeliever will be confused as to which choice to make.. And these same churches condemn other churches openly.. Catholics Vs Anglicans Vs Pentecostals

6. If the bible was written by a Man, Then its subject to alterations(Negative or Positive)

7. When Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus, Was it Judas' fault?? He was predestined to do so by God.. He never thought of doing so till Jesus told him facially that he'll be the one to betray him.. The demon possessed him @ that very instant

I have so many questions and I aint been able to figure out answers.. I am a christian, buh I have a free mind and I believe in asking questions..

I Believe that righteousness is a Thing of the Heart.. Its how u relate with your fellow man.. Helping the poor, being of service to the society

Thanks Y'all

Hmmm If I take you through that path you are toiling, you may be the one to murder your pastor for exploiting you and other gullible Christians and I'll do it with bible quotations as proof for your own perusal.

You don't want to go there bro. You'll be heartbroken whenever you see Christians gather.

The truth is, there's nothing you can do about it as any move you make against their gathering will result to prayer bombardment on your head. grin grin

True story.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Ozichim(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2013
esauy: NO LONGER RELEVANT
1 Corinthians 13:11: When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things

Come out clear, I'm a Christian, so who are you?
What is confusing you in Christian doctrine? If you discover that Christianity (Jesus) is the only way to heaven will you accept Him (Jesus into your life) ?
If you are serious and sincere in your hearth just answer the questions.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2013
Ozichim:

Come out clear, I'm a Christian, so who are you?
What is confusing you in Christian doctrine? If you discover that Christianity (Jesus) is the only way to heaven will you accept Him (Jesus into your life) ?
If you are serious and sincere in your hearth just answer the questions.

* I am religion-free but Science minded.

* Many unanswered questions about the existence of Jesus & God and many contradictions in the bible.

* If I discover that Christianity is real I'll follow your Jesus but can you do this with actual FACTS without using the story book bible?

I have answered your questions, now let the teaching begin. grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Ozichim(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2013
rudedough:

[b]^^^ This is the exact attitude of Christians, they'll call you the son of Satan, devil and threaten you with fire and brimstones, crying and gnashing of teeth, hell fire, devil's fork, and torture once you refused to believe in their Jesus.

You're so blind that you quoted the atrocities of your God but didn't see anything wrong in it.

How can your God kill little Children because they made fun of Elijah's bald head? sad sad Nothing bad in it? That's fair Justice to Christians but when men nailed Jesus to the Cross, it was evil. grin Man your God is a serial killer and he needs help.

I should point out to you that there is no God, Jesus or Devil. Just as you were afraid of Ishawuru, Nneka the pretty serpent, willie-willie, ayamatanga and those scary movies when you were younger, that's exactly the same way you're afraid of your imaginary Jesus, God and devil.

Your fear of God and the Devil was born out of the repeated nurtured threat of hell fire, torture, fire and brimstones, crying and gnashing of teeth, everlasting peril etc. your pastors have threatened you with over the years.

You just asked a scientific question and I as a Science oriented person will answer you clearly. Jesus or God do not make you sleep, I don't believe in God but I get my sound sleep. Animals don't read the bible but they get their sound sleep too.

Sleep is a biological rhythm and a recurring pattern of our daily lives. Sleep gives the body a break to repair, recuperate and balance.

Sleep occurs due to the shut down of all thinking and mental channels of the brain while operating on the 5-stages of sleep and our dreams are as a result of our mind's recalling perceptions of our daily activities to be stored in our Long Term Memory.

Your new testament was added to your bible only a few years ago before the Nigerian independence and some were added many years after independence in the 1980s. How coincidental that Bible manuscripts suddenly started appearing from everywhere and they are all talking about "Jesus" grin

Don't be silly, your salvation is free right? Get a diary and from today start recording how much you have given to your Jesus, after 1 month, post the figure here. That's how much your Salvation cost you in a month. Golden room in God's Kingdom my a$$.

It's all about the Benjamin Yo!
[/b]

If there is no God and Lucifer(Satan); then are there witches?
What we (Christians) Give God have nothing to do with the discussion.
First of all you have not answered my question before.
How and when do you sleep?
How do you wake up?
When you sleep what is happening around you?
When you see yourself in the dream, you don't feel that you are dead or sleeping; you feel you are conscious but not in control of events around you, so what is going on.

Since you are a witch (Wizard), you should know the answer to the questions.
Stop deceiving the masses, You, been a witch, worship satan and his demons, how come you are manipulating people trying to tell them that there is no God and Satan.
Your hearth is not good, and you are not sincere.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2013
Ozichim:

If there is no God and Lucifer(Satan); then are there witches?
What we (Christians) Give God have nothing to do with the discussion.
First of all you have not answered my question before.
How and when do you sleep?
How do you wake up?
When you sleep what is happening around you?
When you see yourself in the dream, you don't feel that you are dead or sleeping; you feel you are conscious but not in control of events around you, so what is going on.

Since you are a witch (Wizard), you should know the answer to the questions.
Stop deceiving the masses, You, been a witch, worship satan and his demons, how come you are manipulating people trying to tell them that there is no God and Satan.
Your hearth is not good, and you are not sincere.

No offence intended but that is not something someone with basic education will say. Witchcraft in this time and age? Plus nightmare? Seriously dude!

And when you wake up, you're ready to attack your neighbour because you saw her in your nightmare. Do you know animals dream too? Chai grin grin SMH

You need an education first before we can decide if to take you to a neurologist or a psychiatrist.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Ozichim(m): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2013
LeSaint:

@Trolling. It's not so hard to imagine how this Beast thing can come about in the not-so-distant future, because religion as a whole is becoming a curse on humanity, militating against peaceful co-existence. One day, a clear-headed and courageous leader would arise and say enough of this insanity already! Religion should become a strictly private and personal thing. No public display or worship of any unseen entities, or of anything other than patriotism, diligence, honesty, and hospitality toward your neighbor, for the mere reasons that that's the only way to co-exist peacefully and progress and protect our planet.
To the soggy-headed religious adherents, that leader would become the long-predicted "BEAST"!!!
You are right, tell us more, how the beast will manipulate the society and attack Christians, and make the world see Christians as Enemy.
All you have listed as the beast‘s manifesto and much more than that are all included in Christian preachings and Christians have been pleading, begging human race to change their ways, and to show love.
Yet they are waiting for a man that will take some of the things in the Bible and now demands that He is the true good man and make people to hate and attack Christian.
We (Christians) are ready; Christians have been expecting the beast for more than 2000 years ago. For Christian God to tell them exactly what will happen in the next ten years, let alone 2000, should tell you that He is God indeed.
You cannot deceive Christians, Satan is chief manipulator but our (Christians) God will help, deliver and give us victory in Jesus name. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between A Gospel Minister And A Gospel Artist Or Singer? / Do Names Actually Have Effect On One's Life? / Which Church Do You Attend And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.