Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria (13760 Views)

Government To Regulate Use Of Whatsapp, BBM, Facebook, Skype / Nigeria May Regulate Use Of Whatsapp, BBM, Facebook, Skype In Country / Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by gerrardomendes(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Brimmie: Wetin concern them?
i wonder. Wen they are yet to control ASUU,boko haram, corruption and money laundering. Dem wan use us shine

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2013
Government in everything, especially when it comes to things that will expose their dirty äss. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2013
Joke of the century smiley
Is this the greatest problem affecting a Nigerian citizen?

3 Likes

Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2013
As if thats the biggest problem the country is facing right now. Will that change whats in the people's mind?

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by badmeat(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2013
Haba!this is a malicious crinkum crankum!cheesy
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by Pearlsam(f): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2013
Lwkmd,i wish dem luck
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2013
2015 election on my mind…….

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by Funjosh(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2013
someone should please sumarise this report for me pleeeease.
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2013
dis broda Jona no serious at all. Na dat one be our problem, instead to face the haram wen dey govt, e wan collect food from seun mouth , kai diz man wicked cry

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by fitzmayowa: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2013
In patrick's voice this is a political crikum crankum, which will put nigerian social media in state of ologomobia crakus...

PS: Na patrick talk am ooo
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by moscobabs(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2013
den dey craz....how does that stop Boko Haram from killing or how does that stop GEJ from Failing Nigerians?? Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by Ajibel(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2013
I like the ? Mark the Mod put at the end of the title. Total Bs. They think they can regulate what I say online Keep on pissing off we youths
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2013
Mynd_44: I will love to see them try
me too
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by kunletoks(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
With this regulation, they might want to restrict how we complain about the government on social network.
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by OlaAjia(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Okija_juju: COMING SOON:: FEDERAL MINISTRY OF SOCIAL NETWORK... grin

Please Jonathan should start by regulating his Facebook posts & how Abati speaks, before controlling others.. angry

Is that not Omokri's designation already?
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by GSKing: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
HNosegbe: I'm not aware of any government that has successfully regulated social media anywhere, except for China.

Is Nigeria becoming autocratic?
It is a confirmed news that celebration is going on in China as citizens are happy that the government lifted the ban on FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. I saw the news last night on BBC WORLD NEWS
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by redcliff: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
when vpn never finish. lol
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by BigBen10: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
chukwudi44:

At the retreat, held at Kuchikau, Nasarawa State, Dikki frowned on the unregulated posting of what he called offensive materials on the various social networking sites.

i sense this is politicaly motivated and not for the best interest of nigeria.
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by Mannylex(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
Senseless government. Let them rather regulate the use of public funds In their private pocket.. SMH angry

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by Shyeikulislam1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
They are bluffing
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by chronique(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
Long overdue. It's annoying the way and manner social media is being used to destroy the govt and peddle lies. If not checked,it could become a problem in future. The Nigerian media is just too free.
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by kinggbangaun: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
we has enters one chance in this government hand
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by Simopy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
Laugh it off ....Follow Saka http:\\www.facebook.com/UncleSakaLaugh it off ....Follow Saka http:\\www.facebook.com/UncleSakaLaugh it off ....Follow Saka http:\\www.facebook.com/UncleSaka

1 Share

Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by ungab(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
HNosegbe: I'm not aware of any government that has successfully regulated social media anywhere, except for China.

Is Nigeria becoming autocratic?
UP GEJ UP PDP.Fresh air noni. jo oo.
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by fxbot: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
You are well informed. The feds has access to your emails and they see what's going on.
ogb5:

too much lies online. There is no absolute freedom anyway, post trash online in the us, you get sued big time. Make a google search for terrorist materials, the feds will pay you a visit.

Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by kinggbangaun: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
chronique: Long overdue. It's annoying the way and manner social media is being used to destroy the govt and peddle lies. If not checked,it could become a problem in future. The Nigerian media is just too free.
it is calls freedom of expression,go and sheck your dicksionary
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
Baybe: Waiting to see how grinundecided

They'd start from NL
Lmao! Student dey protest while you dey here? make i no wound you oh
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
These guys are jokers! Confused Govt! They have refused to give us a better life, and these social media dat gives us joy, they want to come n restrict!

Shey dez thieves wnt make we die ni abi wetin?

1 Like

Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by crackhaus: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
chronique: Long overdue. It's annoying the way and manner social media is being used to destroy the govt and peddle lies. If not checked,it could become a problem in future. The Nigerian media is just too free.
Nigga shut up!
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by lifestyle1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
mteewwwwwww

Nonsense....

undecided
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by iterator25: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
oko-oloyun:
Hope they do something to ETT crew and team Just passing on NL just tired of them.
ETT? whats ETT?
Re: FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
king gbangaun: we has enters one chance in this government hand
Oga! this yoUR naME Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference / Why Defections Won’t Hurt Buhari’s Chances~festus Keyamo / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.