Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,949 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:13 AM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (253004 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2013
With the advent of 'World Pharmacy Day'.

I'll want us to come here, introduce ourselves and discuss how to move pharmacy forward, in Nigeria and in the world at large.

Who would help me in getting this to the frontpage now? Who do I meet plss?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2013
Aspiring candidates are also welcome..
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Hoyeenz(f): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2013
Congrats to us, its our day.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by pxjosh(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
I'm here already. Men of honour
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
Registering my presence. guess I deserve to be flogged for not knowing our day cry
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thank you Oyin, Josh and Mexx.. Let's meet you, ur name, school, level.. You can also share ur pharmacy school experiences with us, the beautiful and ugly side... People who want to study pharmacy are very welcome, I want it to be a very big house.. Thank you..

@Mexx, Oya Goan cut cane in the bush 4 me..

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by MrTroll(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
What exactly is the aim of this thread? Can it be properly stated in the OP?

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by pharmguru: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
halo great pharmacists in the house...gud 2 be among men of honour!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Hoyeenz(f): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
500L Unilag student. Pharmacy has been interesting, stressful but in all it has been God so far. Memorable day was sometime last year we told our lecturers that we were not prepared for the exam. We acted our nollywood movie and at last the exam was postponed and we even chose the date we wanted.

3 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Breezy90(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
Guess dis z where I belong..will proly gain a lot here..#followin#
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
Newly admitted
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Ekhemini(m): 12:40am On Sep 26, 2013
Nice thread OP... cool
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by FelcoCom: 2:51am On Sep 26, 2013
hi .. its gud to b here ..am a fresher ..OAU pharmacy department..GOD bless d guy dat opend dis thread cos it help us to know sumtins especially we freshers

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kjbobo: 5:36am On Sep 26, 2013
Hello Adeola...
I think its thoughtful of you to open this thread. ..
I am a Pharmacist.graduated from O.A.U in 2008.
Worked with GSk and Sanofi Aventis...but moved to Canada a month ago for Masters in Health Sciences.
Deola...what's the objective of this thread?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kjbobo: 5:36am On Sep 26, 2013
FelcoCom: hi .. its gud to b here ..am a fresher ..OAU pharmacy department..GOD bless d guy dat opend dis thread cos it help us to know sumtins especially we freshers
Good one....FelcoCom....all the best!
Great Ife grin
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by FelcoCom: 6:21am On Sep 26, 2013
kjbobo:
Good one....FelcoCom....all the best!
Great Ife grin
Great....for learnin and culture.....tanx bro....wish to knw u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by aprokomania(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2013
as men of honour we join hands. if i understand deolas post, she said d objective of the post is to form an online community to discuss on how we can move the profession forward. #teamIrepUniben

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2013
Hoyeenz: Oyin, 500L Unilag student. Pharmacy has been interesting, stressful but in all it has been God so far. Memorable day was sometimes last year we told our lecturers that we were not prepared for the exam. We acted our nollywood movie and at last the exam was postponed and we even chose the date we wanted.

Loool, u guys must have had lenient lecturers in that dept.. Thanks for replying..

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2013
kjbobo: Hello Adeola...
I think its thoughtful of you to open this thread. ..
I am a Pharmacist.graduated from O.A.U in 2008.
Worked with GSk and Sanofi Aventis...but moved to Canada a month ago for Masters in Health Sciences.
Deola...what's the objective of this thread?

Thank you very much. But like aprokomania said..

aprokomania: as men of honour we join hands. if i understand deolas post, she said d objective of the post is to form an online community to discuss on how we can move the profession forward. #teamIrepUniben

I want a platform where aspiring pharmacy students can meet with present pharmacy students, where pharmacy student and pharmacists can meet each other, exchange ideas and be an inspiration to each other. There might be someone somewhere in lets say far-away A.B.U that has a problem with stock solution titration or forensic pharmacy and get help by just posting it on NL. Present pharmacists like you sir, can be a preceptor(if possible) here, tell us what the situation of things are in Canada and stuffs like that. I met a pharmacist last month who told me a lot of things he did right and things he wished he did right in pharmacy school, I went home happy that day. I don't know if there someone that understands what I'm saying.. So I'd just introduce myself now.. Bless ya.

4 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2013
My name is Deola like my username says. I'm studying pharmacy presently in my 200 level at Olabisi Onabanjo University. Pharmacy school has been just neutral so far. But the experience I can't forget is when we had our first PCT practical.. As senior colleagues advised me to be familiar with my codex b4 the practical starts.. I think I had 1/10 in the practical, I didn't know if to cry or kee myself that day.. As time goes on, I'll share some others and I expect you to do so..

If you have intelligent pharmacy or drug related posts we can learn from too, we'll be glad to have them. U can also tell us what Uve been upto as concerns ASUU strike, I've learnt a whole lot during this period.. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2013
FelcoCom: Great....for learnin and culture.....tanx bro....wish to knw u sir

Don't worry, we'd know him pretty soon...

pxjosh: I'm here already. Men of honour

Thanks Josh.. How has pharmacy school been?

pharmguru: halo great pharmacists in the house...gud 2 be among men of honour!

Good morning sir, how has the practice been?
Samgreguc: Newly admitted

I see you Sam, a very serious pharmacy advocate. I saw your work on the education section, twas controversial but I loved it.

Breezy90: Guess dis z where I belong..will proly gain a lot here..#followin#

U'd surely gain a lot, but yet, we'd like to meet you too and gain from you.

Where are the pharmacology gurus I saw at the national convention?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Hoyeenz(f): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2013
Le what? The course is a pre-requisite, 4units. We were told to move out during the weekend into another room, we couldn't read, we had like 23handouts to read + 3-4 handouts were given to us on saturday, exam was on meant 2b 9am on monday. When we got to the faculty we explained ourselves but they said no, most of my classmates were sick all of a sudden some1 fainted n was rushed outside, immediately she was revived, our then sub-dean and the lecturers told us to choose the date we want to do it but those lecturers resent us for that cz they answered query for delivering handouts late.
quote author=adeola_drg]

Loool, u guys must have had lenient lecturers in that dept.. Thanks for replying..[/quote]
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2013
nice thread

I am Emamomo. I'm
studying pharmacy presently in my 200 level
at University of Port-Harcourt. Its been a little stressful here. We have as our dean a former VC of UNN, Prof O. K. Udeala. We were just thru with our 1st semester exams b4 ASUU came knocking. Hoping to get to know much frm dis thread
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2013
Hoyeenz, I still tink u guys have lenient lecturers. I dnt tink our lecturers down here in Uniport can be so lenient.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kristana(f): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2013
helo!. am kristana.pharmacy part 1 oau!

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Olugbenger(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2013
kristana: helo!. am kristana.pharmacy part 1 oau!
Kristana...its been a while...were have you been?
you just forgot ur Oau part one brothers ni
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Hoyeenz(f): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2013
Yes, they are lenient in a way.

OmolodMilkman93: Hoyeenz, I still tink u guys have lenient lecturers. I dnt tink our lecturers down here in Uniport can be so lenient.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kjbobo: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2013
Adeola. ..good job. ..got the objective. ..
I wudnt want to put my name in a pub domain but can p.m or get p.m'd if need be for further gist. That's what we do on the "travel" thread.
Finished from IFe,2008.did I. T twice in National Hospital Abuja.did intership in The teaching hospital ife and served in FMC abia.Worked in community Pharmacies in Abuja for months then joined GSK,left after a year and also worked with Sanofi Aventis too.Left this year and now Alberta,Faculty of Health Sciences for MSc.
I am at the very early stage of conversion exams to practice in Canada.
I enjoyed my time in Pharmacy school.Pharmcology was my best course in the earlies while Clinical Pharmacy was my best in 4 and 5.
Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kjbobo: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2013
Olugbenger:
Kristana...its been a while...were have you been?
you just forgot ur Oau part one brothers ni
Good to have O.A.U guys around......
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Tolexander: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2013
kristana: helo!. am kristana.pharmacy part 1 oau!
greatest pansite!

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Olugbenger(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2013
kjbobo:
Good to have O.A.U guys around......
yeah bro...but i'm an elect student actually.
Nice to meet you.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by pxjosh(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2013
Am josh, 200level, pharmD, Uniben. I'm proud to be a px student. I hope the 6yrs for pharmD will worth extra time. I don't like cramming those big names in cognosy, bt i have to. I'm enjoying pharm all d same. There were tough moments..in my pcg exams, i almost went blank lol. Bt i passed thank God. Studyin pharm @uniben requires ur commitment and seriosness to do v.well. Bt all the same, its still worth it at the end of the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.