Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (254183 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Sylverly(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: nice thread

I am Emamomo. I'm
studying pharmacy presently in my 200 level
at University of Port-Harcourt. Its been a little stressful here. We have as our dean a former VC of UNN, Prof O. K. Udeala. We were just thru with our 1st semester exams b4 ASUU came knocking. Hoping to get to know much frm dis thread
..hlo emamomo..i jst gt admittd to study pharmacy In uniport..pls i would really need ur help..
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by drered(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
hoochay: bro tnx for d info,,wud like to ask wah textbook did u use,cos i cant easily comprehend rangs n dale,hope u dont mind if u recomend one n wah strategy did u use back den in sch,am really having tough tym wt my pcl cos.tnx again

Err.. What I do is I understand the basics first and i browse thru textbooks (got loads of ebooks on rxcy) to get diagrams cuz pictures work well for me.. I usually make codes( there's a name for what its called, can't remember) like a name with each letter representing what u tryna commit to memory so if all 'em generic names get lost in yo head it can help u recall 'em. The most impt. thing tho is to study your lecturers cuz the lecture notes are usually sufficient for some lecturers you just gotta add loads of diagrams and short notes and you good.. You can't even use a textbook for Prof. Showunmi.. Nigga has got all the pharmacology from back in the days in his head and I prolly wasn't born when the textbooks he used were published.. You'd just end up seeing conflicting information on recent texts and what he's teaching you *sigh
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by drered(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
*double post*
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Capableben: I am puzzled- dont know wether to go for pharmacy or chemical engineering..........
pls my loving pple advice me.

give me job prospects too
I will advice you to make a very good-good research(using google and intellectual "Bussuals"wink on the two courses relating it to Nigeria and the outsides. . . . . At least, by then you will be able to decide for yourself.. . .. Mind you, don't let money take the lead but rather let passion lead. . . . .
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ceejayo:
pharmacist need to first realise that our major problem isn't the doctors but us. pharmacy is still evolving in this country, I believe there are plenty of untapped opportunities we have not explored. lets develop those areas and stop focusing all our attention on hospital pharmacy.
long live pharmacy

nNhhhh. . . . . . . SHM. . . . . . . True talk!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
flexshop: flexshop, pharmacist and medical doctor by profession, business man by occupation.
After all those years in school,money won't let me be. But gaining so much knowledge is fun. No doctor or pharmacist can deceive me, because my leg is in both of them.
wow! Good to know........

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
Homguy: r u a pharmacist? Dats nice to know
Uhm Yea, Unn. what of yu??
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
stefikal:

same here
lol Dnt worry, I know next yr we wont be singing d same song. atleast we would remember px day nd celebrate it well
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Homguy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
KingMEXX: Uhm Yea, Unn. what of yu??
ife pharmacy. How ur xeperia SP?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by confy35(f): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pls I'm a pharmacist. I wana hv a gud rship wt my colleague dts is above 30yrs, a guy. God fearing and from southeast. Precisely imo, anambra. Thnks. Mature minds only. BBM me thru: 265afa2a
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Swashi007(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Jst got admitted tu study pharmacy in uniben,
Wud really nid a mentor 4rm pharmacy sch in uniben 2 guide me
Pls add me on bbm if u're interested 29F3168C...tnx in advance.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Homguy: ife pharmacy. How ur xeperia SP?
lol rocking it madly. The phone is so perfect at dat price! hows Pharmacy @Ife?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Dbboy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nice to see that we are this much, great pharmacist, as men of honour, we join hand. I finished from the only private university to have inducted pharmacist till date and that's Madonna university have my own pharmacy and I also have my own line of imported product with time I would love to manufacture locally in the nearest future.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sylverly: ..hlo emamomo..i jst gt admittd to study pharmacy In uniport..pls i would really need ur help..
ok, am all urs
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by cooltony09: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tolu,TOlu,Tolu.........how many time I call you.......who told you I'm not the one leading...Fellow colleagues,sorry for coming late jare......hope I'm welcome?......I rep Ife pharmacy
tolurx: The girl leading part 5 class will definitely finish as best graduating student.I heard she is way ahead of her classmate.In my class though i think guys are closing in on the girls.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by cooltony09: 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tolu,TOlu,Tolu.........how many time I call you.......who told you I'm not the one leading...Fellow colleagues,sorry for coming late jare......hope I'm welcome?......I rep Ife pharmacy
Hoyeen,why u no tell me say thread like this dey
tolurx: The girl leading part 5 class will definitely finish as best graduating student.I heard she is way ahead of her classmate.In my class though i think guys are closing in on the girls.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by stefikal(f): 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
KingMEXX: lol Dnt worry, I know next yr we wont be singing d same song. atleast we would remember px day nd celebrate it well

yes oooo,By God's grace, he fit be say na me go even create d thread
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by stefikal(f): 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
drered:

Err.. What I do is I understand the basics first and i browse thru textbooks (got loads of ebooks on rxcy) to get diagrams cuz pictures work well for me.. I usually make codes( there's a name for what its called, can't remember) like a name with each letter representing what u tryna commit to memory so if all 'em generic names get lost in yo head it can help u recall 'em. The most impt. thing tho is to study your lecturers cuz the lecture notes are usually sufficient for some lecturers you just gotta add loads of diagrams and short notes and you good.. You can't even use a textbook for Prof. Showunmi.. Nigga has got all the pharmacology from back in the days in his head and I prolly wasn't born when the textbooks he used were published.. You'd just end up seeing conflicting information on recent texts and what he's teaching you *sigh

Mnemonics...dts d word
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2013
Tee cube: yep, I did
kk.... Sure... Hoping to meet you in school..
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 1:07am On Nov 16, 2013
The thread is on the career section once again. The threadll soon be off d front page. Good to know bludeville is a pharmacist. Gdnyt men of honour.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 1:09am On Nov 16, 2013
1 more thing. Who know the pharmacy anthem? Who composed it? Nanyt..
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 1:09am On Nov 16, 2013
1 more thing. Who knows the pharmacy anthem? Who composed it? Nanyt..
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Homguy(m): 5:26am On Nov 16, 2013
stefikal:

Mnemonics...dts d word
spot on! While @ Ifepharmacy, i use crazy mnemonics all d time. From E.B.A,EFOR, CRABBS, to long ones like BRIGMAATER-P. They make writing exams and tests with a lot of lists such as pharmacy law and administration(PCA) quite easy .
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 16, 2013
Oh well, ASUU wnt let us eat induction rice/semo nd meat on time.
#angry
#red face
if i dnt eat dia food who will?
Its a prayer, may people eat our induction food inshalla IJN, amen!

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Rexsul: 6:16am On Nov 16, 2013
#me@:
Oh well, ASUU wnt let us eat induction rice/semo nd meat on time.
#angry
#red face
if i dnt eat dia food who will?
Its a prayer, may people eat our induction food inshalla IJN, amen!
r u a xtian or a Muslim? abi na illumina......*cough*

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by manjiggy(m): 6:24am On Nov 16, 2013
Homguy: Manboy! Boss weldone. I was in prt 4 when u graduated. Gud to know u are here bro. Keep reping sir.

That's great. You can add me on 266CA6BB. All other pharmacists can too. God bless.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Homguy(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2013
Am a pharmacist intern at OAUTHC,ile-ife and am trying to set up a community pharmacy or a drug store at ibadan. I know it would be stressful but fellow pharmacists is it feasible? Or what other businesses can i undertake with my pay at 129k/mnth. I really need the extra cash. Thanks brothers.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Ubechu1(m): 6:41am On Nov 16, 2013
KingMEXX: Uhm Yea, Unn. what of yu??
How did see studying Rx in UNN? And i heard that they've started a new pharmacy complex building for PharmD. How true is that.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Homguy(m): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2013
KingMEXX: lol rocking it madly. The phone is so perfect at dat price! hows Pharmacy @Ife?
Cool! Ife pharmacy was stressfl as all other pharmacy schools are but its always worth it everytime you scale through a year esp without resits. Btw, I love sony products rite from the days of sony ericson K750i. But their battery is always a big worry. Hope ur Sp isnt a power hugger! Should get 1 soon
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by agabaI23(m): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2013
#me@:

:/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/
What's with the strokes and colons? undecided
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by otumfour(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2013
Guess Ghanaian pharmacists ain't allowed here undecided

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Capableben(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2013
otumfour: Guess Ghanaian pharmacists ain't allowed here undecided

gUess Ghanaian pharmacists dnt knw how to read clearly

READ THE TITLE BAR MAN

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.