Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (254007 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2013
. .
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Gerrard59(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Thanks Mr. dreded very much.

What do yu guys say abt the kwara chapter chair of PCN that an average pharma earns 45k while an average doctor earns about 180k?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Gerrard59: Thanks Mr. dreded very much.

What do yu guys say abt the kwara chapter chair of PCN that an average pharma earns 45k while an average doctor earns about 180k?
I strongly doubt it cos its ridiculous.
All the rxist I knw make more dan d double of dat monthly.
Also, knw dat the salaries differ according to d tiers of govt, LG,SG nd FG pays arnt d same.
All in all I doubt that.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by baebyfaze91(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
Rexsul: guy wot did u score in jamb n post ume? stil waitn 4 a.b.u 2 fix a new date 4 there post ume....goin 4 pharmacy 2.
237;61
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Rexsul: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
baebyfaze91:
237;61
hmmmm n i scored 234. i jst pray my post ume score should b high.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by drered(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
Tommybob: my boss... Pls I'd like to have you on my 2go list..... Just admitted into the University of Ibadan to study pharm..... I ll like to know how the lecturers cope with the students and other things, tho on 2go..... Can i have your username?

baebyfaze91:
Boss i'l lyk 2 tlk wit u more...pls drop ur 2go id nd fb......i'm also a newly admittd pharmacy stud in2 U.I
Tommybob: my boss... Pls I'd like to have you on my 2go list..... Just admitted into the University of Ibadan to study pharm..... I ll like to know how the lecturers cope with the students and other things, tho on 2go..... Can i have your username?

Congrats ya'll.. I don't 2go.. But if you on whatsapp or bbm then let me know.. 100L is basically prelim. When you resume proper you'll hear crazy stories especially about CHE 157, a prerequisite course but it shouldn't scare you but instead get you more focused... Just work hard on getting to the faculty proper and you'll get used to the whole system..
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by slord(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
To all those dat have made admisn to UI,i say a very big cngratulatns,i quite knw d admission 'journey' wasnt easy dis yr,4rm d bad jamb scores to d 'thick' pume WITHOUT CALCULATOR!as sum wud say,im hapi 4 u guys nd i advice u use dis period to prepare ur mind academically,physically,morally,financially and spiritually for d campus envirnment,its a world on its own. GOD BLESS U ALL,reali hapi 4 u guys. BTW i'm a UI studnt dou a medical studnt
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
Okay let's do it like this.. Add me on BBM. 7BAB29FF
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
drered:

Congrats ya'll.. I don't 2go.. But if you on whatsapp or bbm then let me know.. 100L is basically prelim. When you resume proper you'll hear crazy stories especially about CHE 157, a prerequisite course but it shouldn't scare you but instead get you more focused... Just work hard on getting to the faculty proper and you'll get used to the whole system..
kk... I'm on watsapp..... Please add me with 08131129037..... I dnt like the way i'm @ home without doin anything..... Whatz about that Chm157 i.e wat topic does the subject talks about?..... Coz am tired of hearing people saying your 100lvl is just like your o'level..... Or are you on facebook..... If yes add me with "Owa Johntosyne" also
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
I'd be bringing few things Prof Fola Tayo talked about in his speech,(very deep things) when I have the time. Ilorin is rocking and the pharmacy profession is pushing. PharmD innabit, pharmacy consultant already approved by the court and doctors are saying the court should reverse its decision. A lot of things I was oblivious of that my eyes have opened to. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tolurx(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
adeola_drg: I'd be bringing few things Prof Fola Tayo talked about in his speech,(very deep things) when I have the time. Ilorin is rocking and the pharmacy profession is pushing. PharmD innabit, pharmacy consultant already approved by the court and doctors are saying the court should reverse its decision. A lot of things I was oblivious of that my eyes have opened to. Cheers
why can't these doctors just leave us alone.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tolurx(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
adeola_drg: I'd be bringing few things Prof Fola Tayo talked about in his speech,(very deep things) when I have the time. Ilorin is rocking and the pharmacy profession is pushing. PharmD innabit, pharmacy consultant already approved by the court and doctors are saying the court should reverse its decision. A lot of things I was oblivious of that my eyes have opened to. Cheers
why can't these doctors just leave us alone?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
tolurx: why can't these doctors just leave us alone?

Prof Fola Tayo did have a candid point. B.pharm pharmacists are the only health professionals not trained by the bed of the patients. That's y the teaching hospitals don't recognize us. But there's reason to be happy cos the curriculum is gonna change very swiftly as a national meeting of health professionals is been initiated. More to come later. Cheers.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Gerrard59(m): 2:18am On Nov 06, 2013
Adeola, pls do ooo.
Cos i dont know why Nigerian docs feel they are the all and all, even when in developed nations every medical profession has her place in the hospital.

Can yu pls also explain hw the B.pharm is more industry oriented?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2013
adeola_drg:

Prof Fola Tayo did have a candid point. B.pharm pharmacists are the only health professionals not trained by the bed of the patients. That's y the teaching hospitals don't recognize us. But there's reason to be happy cos the curriculum is gonna change very swiftly as a national meeting of health professionals is been initiated. More to come later. Cheers.
So happy to hear this....
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 6:18am On Nov 06, 2013
tnx bro.....KIU
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 6:21am On Nov 06, 2013
slord: To all those dat have made admisn to UI,i say a very big cngratulatns,i quite knw d admission 'journey' wasnt easy dis yr,4rm d bad jamb scores to d 'thick' pume WITHOUT CALCULATOR!as sum wud say,im hapi 4 u guys nd i advice u use dis period to prepare ur mind academically,physically,morally,financially and spiritually for d campus envirnment,its a world on its own. GOD BLESS U ALL,reali hapi 4 u guys. BTW i'm a UI studnt dou a medical studnt
wlcm
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by baebyfaze91(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2013
drered:

i'm not yet on whatsapp buh gimme ur numba so i cn call u 2 get sum tinz right.....nd also yhur fb id......looking forward to seeing yhu bro....shalom!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by baebyfaze91(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2013
slord: To all those dat have made admisn to UI,i say a very big cngratulatns,i quite knw d admission 'journey' wasnt easy dis yr,4rm d bad jamb scores to d 'thick' pume WITHOUT CALCULATOR!as sum wud say,im hapi 4 u guys nd i advice u use dis period to prepare ur mind academically,physically,morally,financially and spiritually for d campus envirnment,its a world on its own. GOD BLESS U ALL,reali hapi 4 u guys. BTW i'm a UI studnt dou a medical studnt
tnx 2 u bro,d journey aint easy indeed buh GOD hepld us among many........lemme av ur 2go nd fb id.......shalom!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by baebyfaze91(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2013
Rexsul: hmmmm n i scored 234. i jst pray my post ume score should b high.
It's Well.........jst let God Be fully involved nd hardwork.....datsall
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by slord(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
baebyfaze91:
tnx 2 u bro,d journey aint easy indeed buh GOD hepld us among many........lemme av ur 2go nd fb id.......shalom!
my 2go id is slord01
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 12:28am On Nov 07, 2013
the pcn website is no more going. Av dy gotten anoda website?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kristana(f): 8:15am On Nov 07, 2013
u guys are doing a nyc job...tanx for opening ds thread...am learning a lot...by d way.part1 ife pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2013
kristana: u guys are doing a nyc job...tanx for opening ds thread...am learning a lot...by d way.part1 ife pharmacy.
hope ure enjoying the course?... Are you on 2go? If yes.... Add me with "Johntosyne"
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by tolurx(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2013
kristana: u guys are doing a nyc job...tanx for opening ds thread...am learning a lot...by d way.part1 ife pharmacy.
welcome

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2013
Long time, abi u follow ASUU go strike?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kristana(f): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: Long time, abi u follow ASUU go strike?
lol.....av bin sort of busy
.op.u r gd
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
kristana: lol.....av bin sort of busy
.op.u r gd
yea, waitin on ASUU
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by DJMONACO(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Ubechu1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pls I need advice on this issue...UNN Pharmacy and UNIBEN Pharmacy which one is the way forward...and what's this difference between B.Pharm & PharmD
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Ubechu1: Pls I need advice on this issue...UNN Pharmacy and UNIBEN Pharmacy which one is the way forward...and what's this difference between B.Pharm & PharmD
after going through your entire posts on NL, I come to the conclusion that your even confused about what you want for yourself.
Sorry for sounding this way but this is me, lets say it the way it is.
Is it Physics, Maths, Vet Med, Elect Elect , Pharm or Medicine you want ??
Which is which?
Sit and think, the choice is yours.
I havent answered ur question, I knw, but this, no doubt, will help a bit.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Rexsul: 7:29am On Nov 08, 2013
#me@:

after going through your entire posts on NL, I come to the conclusion that your even confused about what you want for yourself.
Sorry for sounding this way but this is me, lets say it the way it is.
Is it Physics, Maths, Vet Med, Elect Elect , Pharm or Medicine you want ??
Which is which?
Sit and think, the choice is yours.
I havent answered ur question, I knw, but this, no doubt, will help a bit.
hehehehehe.......rily dont want 2 laugh bt jst cnt help it......lolzzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.