₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,258,116 members, 4,939,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2019 at 02:01 PM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (181527 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Mirabel2034: 11:48pm On Apr 16
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Obinoscopy(m): 5:53pm On May 01
Hi guys,

Any pharmacist based in the US in the house? I intend writing the Board Exam...FPGEE, and need suggestions on the books to use to study and if possible ways of getting the ebook version.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:05pm On May 01
Obinoscopy:
Hi guys,

Any pharmacist based in the US in the house? I intend writing the Board Exam...FPGEE, and need suggestions on the books to use to study and if possible ways of getting the ebook version.
So you're a pharmacist. I believe not
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Obinoscopy(m): 7:10pm On May 02
TheManofTomorrow:

So you're a pharmacist. I believe not
Yes I am
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Donwyz(m): 10:39pm On May 15
helo guys, I just scored 250 in jamb, so disappointed. what chance do I have in gaining pharmacy in UNN, I am from cross river
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ikcid: 9:09am On May 16
Donwyz:
helo guys, I just scored 250 in jamb, so disappointed. what chance do I have in gaining pharmacy in UNN, I am from cross river
Your actually did well in your JAMB, congratulations!
what I'll suggest is to up your ante while preparing for your PUME, you can score 300 and above with dedication. You'll succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Donwyz(m): 10:44am On May 16
ikcid:

Your actually did well in your JAMB, congratulations!
what I'll suggest is to up your ante while preparing for your PUME, you can score 300 and above with dedication. You'll succeed.
thanks for your reply I appreciate it
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by walleygee01: 9:32pm On May 22
Are you an aspirant of OOU?
Aspiring for Science, Pharmacy, Medicine or any Basic Medical Science Course? Then this is for you.
Join through the link as we begin intensive preparation for the upcoming post utme. Get to receive latest update, post utme tips, fellow aspirant and staylite to help ease stress.
Remember, *_Proper preparation Prevent Poor Performance_"* or add 09079017551 to get added!

https:///KTknCEawNswFkUvp1MzVWg

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (Reply)

Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?' / Best Paying Company In Nigeria? / How Much is a Good Salary in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.