Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (254297 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Mirabel2034: 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Obinoscopy(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2019
Hi guys,

Any pharmacist based in the US in the house? I intend writing the Board Exam...FPGEE, and need suggestions on the books to use to study and if possible ways of getting the ebook version.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2019
Obinoscopy:
Hi guys,

Any pharmacist based in the US in the house? I intend writing the Board Exam...FPGEE, and need suggestions on the books to use to study and if possible ways of getting the ebook version.
So you're a pharmacist. I believe not
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Obinoscopy(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

So you're a pharmacist. I believe not
Yes I am
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Donwyz(m): 10:39pm On May 15, 2019
helo guys, I just scored 250 in jamb, so disappointed. what chance do I have in gaining pharmacy in UNN, I am from cross river
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ikcid: 9:09am On May 16, 2019
Donwyz:
helo guys, I just scored 250 in jamb, so disappointed. what chance do I have in gaining pharmacy in UNN, I am from cross river
Your actually did well in your JAMB, congratulations!
what I'll suggest is to up your ante while preparing for your PUME, you can score 300 and above with dedication. You'll succeed.

5 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Donwyz(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2019
ikcid:

Your actually did well in your JAMB, congratulations!
what I'll suggest is to up your ante while preparing for your PUME, you can score 300 and above with dedication. You'll succeed.
thanks for your reply I appreciate it
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by walleygee01: 9:32pm On May 22, 2019
Are you an aspirant of OOU?
Aspiring for Science, Pharmacy, Medicine or any Basic Medical Science Course? Then this is for you.
Join through the link as we begin intensive preparation for the upcoming post utme. Get to receive latest update, post utme tips, fellow aspirant and staylite to help ease stress.
Remember, *_Proper preparation Prevent Poor Performance_"* or add 09079017551 to get added!

https:///KTknCEawNswFkUvp1MzVWg
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Donwyz(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2019
pls unn or uniport which would be easier to get into pharmacy with a jamb score of 250
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Royle2014(m): 2:04pm On May 24, 2019
It's equally the same thing. But if u are Ibo, u shld apply for UNN
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2019
PlZ add me to the group. 08131280558
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Judee99(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
URGENT RECRUITMENT AT THE SMARTEST COMPANY FOR PHARMACEUTICAL TRADING

COMPANY'S PROFILE
The Smartest Company for Pharmaceutical Trading is an innovative sourcing & Distribution company, involved in both exclusive representation and globalization supply of a wide range of quality pharmaceutical ingredients, Finished Formulations, herbals and personal care.
Smartest Company for Pharmaceutical Trading established in 2017 as the forth company of group companies for the same owner containing:
1. Al Kindi company for Pharmaceutical Industries (www.kpira.com)
2. Izdehar Al Iraq Scientific bureau
3. Sada Al-Iraq wholesale drug store.

The company wishes to establish itself in Nigeria and grow to become one of the leading supplier and distributor of Pharmaceutical products in Nigeria .

*POSITION AND JOB DESCRIPTION*
The Smartest Company for Pharmaceutical Trading requires smart, passionate, young and vibrant people in the following positions:

Job Title: Pharmacist
Requirements: Bsc in Pharmacy or related discipline with a minimum of second class upper. Prospective employee must have at least one (1) year experience in sales and supply of Pharmaceutical products and should not be more than 26 years of age.

Job Title: Marketer (Pharmaceuticals Products)
Requirements: Bsc in Business or Marketing with a minimum of second class upper. Prospective employee must have at least one (1) year experience in marketing, sales and supply of Pharmaceutical products and should not be more than 26 years of age.

Applications should be forwarded to Dana@smartestpharma.com
Application closes on Wednesday 12th of June, 2019.
www.smartestpharma.com

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hello everyone, Please Am a final year student studying pharmacy in one of the Nigerian universities. Am looking for a master program in Canada Or Australia. I will like to specialize in Pharmacology or clinical pharmacy but I can only find Pharmaceutical Biotechnology which doesn't interest me. Please any recommendation any university in Canada Or Australia that offers master programs in Pharmacology or clinical Pharmacy. Thanks
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by pxjosh(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2019
banjo022:
Hello everyone, Please Am a final year student studying pharmacy in one of the Nigerian universities. Am looking for a master program in Canada Or Australia. I will like to specialize in Pharmacology or clinical pharmacy but I can only find Pharmaceutical Biotechnology which doesn't interest me. Please any recommendation any university in Canada Or Australia that offers master programs in Pharmacology or clinical Pharmacy. Thanks
Won't you do your internship (and nysc) before proceeding further with your plans for Masters abroad?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2019
pxjosh:
Won't you do your internship (and nysc) before proceeding further with your plans for Masters abroad?
I will. but its good to always plan and prepare ahead. At least do some basic analysis

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by JIREN01: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2019
pxjosh:
Can I get your number at Pxjosh. Fellow man of honour. There are few things I need to discuss with you.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by pxjosh(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2019
JIREN01:
Can I get your number at Pxjosh. Fellow man of honour. There are few things I need to discuss with you.
Just send me a Pm
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Genius101(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hello fellow men of honour pls add me up to any of the whatsaap groups.., 08136597620
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Ladycas: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2019
Hello

Am about applying to a university in China to study pharmacy. And I read online that this school issues Bachelors in Medicine (BM) to Pharmacy graduates. My question is this, is BM recognised in Nigeria as a pharmacy degree?

PS: pharmacy in China is of two types, pharmacy (4yrs) and clinical pharmacy (5yrs), to which either B. Pharm or BM will be issued at completion depending on the school.

Am new here BTW.
Any reply will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by calebify1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
I have certain questions any practising pharmacist willing to help?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ikcid: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
calebify1:
I have certain questions any practising pharmacist willing to help?
Drop your questions, you might be lucky to find useful answers.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by TRAILBLAIZER: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
hey seniors
i applied for pharmacy again this year ( 3rd time)
i hope udusok will favour me sha
am looking for someone that is through to help answer some of my questions please
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bukkiminat:

One paper to go.. 400l in a bit! Okay, it has not been easy but we are stronger. Hey! How did you guys swim through the muds of loamy cognosy, sandy ceutics and the clayey pharm chem.

Now in 500level cheesy, you dunno warisgoin on. lemme sha do quick and carry my bag from this school of Pharm. Each level is a new phase and demands a different strategy. I can summarize my journey so far in one word- Rough!

if you will be picking Pharmacy in your JAMB, please do well and ask questions about it so you won't get choked along the journey.
Above all, God has been good. He is faithful and i am grateful.

5 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
TRAILBLAIZER:
hey seniors
i applied for pharmacy again this year ( 3rd time)
i hope udusok will favour me sha
am looking for someone that is through to help answer some of my questions please
Drop your questions. On this group are students and graduates of the profession. We'll all be glad to help
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bukkiminat:

Now in 500level cheesy, you dunno warisgoin on. lemme sha do quick and carry my bag from this school of Pharm. Each level is a new phase and demands a different strategy. I can summarize my journey so far in one word- Rough!

if you will be picking Pharmacy in your JAMB, please do well and ask questions about it so you won't get choked along the journey.
Above all, God has been good. He is faithful and i am grateful.
Lol Keep it up... You have just a few months or a year to go, depending on your school. Pharmacy school is a good mix of fun and stress
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by TRAILBLAIZER: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2019
KingMEXX:
Drop your questions. On this group are students and graduates of the profession. We'll all be glad to help
okay thanks for the reply please do pharmacy students do cadaver practicals too?? and at what level do they start collecting payment

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by TRAILBLAIZER: 7:10am On Jul 22, 2019
Kimzylove:
Can a biochem student do pharmacy for masters?
my sister we cant o na wetin everybody they take console us be that both parents and peers they will say "e dey related to pharmacy na " "u can do pharmacy in ur masters" "i will be making drugs na"

all that one na wash o am in 200lvp biochemistry right now and i still wrote jamb dis year hopinh to change to pharmacy despite wat any1 is saying
i have had the opportunity of having contacts with graduates from the fieod of biochem and i must say those guys they suffer like hell o .. even with first class there them they struggle for bank work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2019
TRAILBLAIZER:
okay thanks for the reply please do pharmacy students do cadaver practicals too?? and at what level do they start collecting payment
No, you don't work with cadaver. You don't collect payment either till you're graduated and running your internship programme

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2019
TRAILBLAIZER:
my sister we cant o na wetin everybody they take console us be that both parents and peers they will say "e dey related to pharmacy na " "u can do pharmacy in ur masters" "i will be making drugs na"

all that one na wash o am in 200lvp biochemistry right now and i still wrote jamb dis year hopinh to change to pharmacy despite wat any1 is saying
i have had the opportunity of having contacts with graduates from the fieod of biochem and i must say those guys they suffer like hell o .. even with first class there them they struggle for bank work
It may be the country, but a biochemist can actually work in different areas like academia, industries such as food processing plants, beverage and alcohol factories to name a few. Combine it with a masters in something like food science or thereabout, and you're in for an awesome career
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by TRAILBLAIZER: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2019
KingMEXX:
It may be the country, but a biochemist can actually work in different areas like academia, industries such as food processing plants, beverage and alcohol factories to name a few. Combine it with a masters in something like food science or thereabout, and you're in for an awesome career
baba this our country biochemistry as a course no interesting o theres no place again for them o, i agree with you it's an awesome course just not in this naija
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by TRAILBLAIZER: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2019
KingMEXX:
No, you don't work with cadaver. You don't collect payment either till you're graduated and running your internship programme
what level will one be required to go for internship

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.