Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) (5816 Views)

Nigeria Draw To Group F In Brazil 2014 / Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina / Siasia Vows To Make Eagles Formidable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2006
@people
You and your weak groups are in trouble. Infact am sure all those defences are trembling with trepidations on mentioning FF( Formidable F
Australia
Brazil
Croatia
Japan
Akolawole! God has revealed to you am always a winner for allocation of Brazil in my squad.
I have interest to know all those players in FF and hey! this group will play the most entertaining and enteprising soccer not forgetting continental.
Even if it's the one to finish last in the group, you will be served up with a smile.

Prepare to watch soccer-real action in this group.

@ anyone.
please post Nice pics for Our( me and Baggy) FF and some key players as I do my reasearch
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by spikelord(m): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2006
Brazil. I'm sure they are goinna qualify from that group without conceding a goal.

You bet!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2006
@ evryone!
Welcome to FF and let the fingers do the talking.

Note: No insults-you will know the person when given power just like Akola gave me some.

Olay olay olay! start singing because FF lifts the cup.

Spiky! No doubt> Can't you read the title? Who will dare
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by spikelord(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2006
Yes, My boys will do it!

Let'em just wait and see. Australia, Japan, Croatia for where

My guys are there and they'll get to the finals if you don't mind!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Akolawole(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2006
@Prisccy

You like Ronaldinho too much while Bagoma dont want Brazil to win.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by spikelord(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2006
Haaaaaaa, then they must both come to an agreement! lol
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2006
When God says Yes! Bagoma will comply,so dont worry.
Its good you gave us FF so relax. It's monotony she was complaining about.
Baggy! where are you? I would like to hear from you soonest.

Spiky! I like varied opinions so this will be the most interesting thread.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2006
The Group sucks,  grin grin

Brazil will traaaash all of them like kids,  shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Well done, wink
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by spikelord(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2006
Not a quite interesting group but a lot of goals will be involved
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by under18(f): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2006
Today I really enjoyed the sports forum.
So nice.
Actually this is the group of footballers.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2006
Yeah thats right, they arent even complete,
Back to thread, are u sure Brazil 'll want to hand over that cup, ?? undecided
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by spikelord(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2006
They won't and I don't pray they handover the cup to anybody!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2006
FORMIDABLE ALRIGHT, shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by under18(f): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2006
Thats nice pic
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2006
Grizzly!
Thats the way dear. I know you are always a good lover and hater at the same time.
What of the other three teams still in the group?
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2006
The Japs, embarassed undecided
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2006
The Australians, never knew they even had a soccer team, embarassed
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2006
The Crots, or isnt that what they call 'em, ? undecided
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by under18(f): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2006
Good ones
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2006
Watch the superstars live.
Combo of Dinho,Ronaldo,Cafu,Kaka . Let me not dilute with Japan or Crot squad.
They rock any time any day.
Some groups have already lost the battle wholly.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2006
Hmmmmmmn, angry cool
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2006
Japan's Hidetoshi Nakata has labelled Zico's side a shambles a week before their opening World Cup game against Australia. 'We're hardly at the stage where we can suddenly change things,' Nakata told reporters. 'What we're missing is the heart.' [+]

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=370087&cc=5739
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by exu(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2006
What's so special about this group- Brazil aside they're either teams in turmoil (Croatia) or just not very good (Australia, Japan).
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by bagoma(f): 5:54am On Jun 06, 2006
hey prisscy, i am here, a bit late though, (that cant be helped, as i can only be here in the evenings)
well done so far. thats my sister dear. kiss
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by bagoma(f): 5:57am On Jun 06, 2006
its clear brazil will make it to the next round from this group but its open who goes through with them between australia, croatia and japan.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2006
Baggy!
Nice to hear from you again.
Our group will play football never seen in this world.
They will score the most goals and I pray the golden boot man is from here.

Infact in finals expect an FF squad may be with England,Germany,or Argentina spain.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Akolawole(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2006
Please dont underate any team here.

Australia have tested players like Calil(everton fc), Viduka(Middlesborough) etc

Croatia:Not a big team in Europe but good enough to reach semi-final of the world cup as a debutant. So watch out.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by spikelord(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2006
Team Aussie is not complete! Can't find the dangerous left footer Harry Kewell!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2006
brazil and croatia will make it to the second round,
look at wat they did to the new zealanders shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2006
Thats right mukky dear, wink
Brazil toppin the group,,
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by bagoma(f): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2006
FACT FILE

BRAZIL

federation - conmebol

FA founded - 1914

affiliated to FIFA - 1923

Coach - Carlos alberto parriera

Players to watch - Ronaldinho, kaka, robinho, adraino, pernambucano, juninho,

World cup appearance; 17 times

tournament best - winners in 1958, 1962, 1970, 1994, 2004.
runners-up in 1950, 1998.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by hucarson(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2006
@ Prisccy,
Where's ma chic,Skintite?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 / Golden Eaglet Good Enough For The World Cup Title! / Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.