Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) (5814 Views)

Nigeria Draw To Group F In Brazil 2014 / Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina / Siasia Vows To Make Eagles Formidable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2006
honestly pris for brazil i prefer adriano to ronaldo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedmaybe ur star dihno wud not perform to expectation cuz all eyes are on him grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2006
Ronaldo is better than Adriano any day.
I guess you prefer Intermilan to Real madrid.
Isn't Muks?
As for Smiling Dinho, I have anointed him with some special oil and even diabolic means wont tie his flexed feet muscles.
You will all be served up with a smile.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2006
Get more about Brazil and Dinho on skysports.com

Brazil skipper Cafu says magical forward Ronaldinho can lay claim to being the Pele of his generation.

The legendary Brazilian figure has been the benchmark for all of the country's top strikers, including such stars as Zico, Romario and Ronaldo, after scoring over 1,000 career goals and earning a reputation as one of the two best all-time players.

Although Real Madrid star Ronaldo is still favourite to win the Golden Boot at the World Cup in Germany, Cafu believes the mantle of 'the next Pele' has now passed to two time Fifa World Player of the Year Ronaldinho.

The Barcelona superstar is unrivalled in his dazzling array of tricks, passes and goals, and a stunning World Cup would only serve to underline his largely untroubled status as the globe's best player.

Now his international captain Cafu has gone as far as to suggest that the former Paris Saint Germain ace could be on the same level as the great Pele in his prime.

AND MORE AT the site
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2006
Do you get it all you Brazil worshippers?
Its Ronaldinho and Ronaldo to win the cup for them this time round.
Robinho is already scared of England
Bad belle
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2006
From skysports. read more from this fantastic Aussies player cum Liverpool

Team links:
Australia
Player links:
Harry Kewell
Australia ace Harry Kewell believes his side could be the dark horses for the tournament.

Kewell, who is battling for fitness after picking up a groin problem in last month's FA Cup final, feels Australia can shock the top teams in Germany.

Australia have been drawn in a tough group alongside Brazil, Croatia and Japan, but Kewell remains optimistic they can pull of a surprise like Greece did at Euro 2004.

"We can do well. We have a tough group but I think we'll surprise people," said Kewell.

"Most countries would want us in their group, thinking we would be a pushover, but they could be in for a shock.

"Make no mistake, we are a good side. Just look at what Greece did winning Euro 2004 or South Korea reaching the semis at the last World Cup.

"I'd put us in that category an unfancied team ready to cause a few shocks.

"When you look at the other groups, you can pick out teams you think will go through, but you look at ours and wonder.

"People say Brazil will go straight through but who comes second?

"We usually do well against Brazil but we know it's how we perform in the other two matches that will probably decide our fate."
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2006
hey Prissy by the time the aussies fin with you, or our asian cousins undecided undecided undecided undecided hope you dont cry ooooo
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by sage(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2006
I fancy Brazil and Croatia
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by hucarson(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2006
@ Prisccy(feminem)
Brazil are the hot favourites to clinch the cup again but the defence is their Achilles' heel.
A disciplined team like Argentina, Czech Republic or Serb & Montenegro can always pip Brazil by 1-0.
Its going to be tough for Brazil to win but it will be very difficult for other teams to keep a clean sheet against Brazil's formidable attack.
U need to see the video clips of Luiz Ronaldo's fitness struggle. He has lost weight and he is rearing to go.
I am backing him to beat Justin Fontane's record of 13 World Cup goals.
Ronaldo Ronaldo Ronaldo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2006
Hucarson!
What is priscy feminem? elaborate!

Welcome to Friendly fire from Formidable F.
We are the real guys and Ronaldo is as fit as me. Brazil will fly my flag high and you group of elites are no match.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2006
Muks!
Forget those drunk Aussies.
Did I hear Huc mention Serbia beggars Magomere here? Oh ! pls spare my eyes.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2006
hey Priss Viduka was not drunk in that pic he was angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Akolawole(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2006
Brazillian Coach on his superstars:

I'm not a Coach. I am a Talent Facilitator
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2006
Facilitator he is!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2006
Pomp and colour!
Guys! I was fascinated to watch those past champs kick off big show in Munich arena’s. the Vascoda Gama Brazilians like Piazza, Felix, and Antonio. And of course the World Legend Pele.
At last I have known
Brazil has won it x5, Argentinax3, Uruguayx3, Italyx3, Francex1, Englandx1 etc.
Kudos! to them all
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by hucarson(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2006
U forgot to mention Germany,3x

Prisccy needs to go n do some proper research on Serbia & Montenegro.
They have the best defensive record in the qualifiers for conceeding just one goal in 10 matches.
Have u heard about "the famous four"?
Don't get it twisted- Serb can qualify cos Mateja Kezman(Chelsea reject) will lead their attack.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by spikelord(m): 12:16am On Jun 12, 2006
Yes, but they've got strong oppositions!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2006
Yes Huc! I literally forgot Germany who started with a boring game and Cosata rica made them look so good by conceding 4 goals.

Anyway, Aussie vs Japan. Dont write off Aussie at this stage.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2006
What a controversial goal for japan?

Mukina 2 lol! Where was the furious Viduka?

My Jet li version of a player scored a diabolic one.
Thats why I said this is an FF squad. No under dogs in here.

But I want Aussies to win to give stiff compe to Brazil.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by kitaun(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2006
Priscy,blif u me,Brazil gets pple so awed by their talents et al but pls forget it they are handing the trophy over this time around,dinho or whatever grin
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2006
Prisccy dear, Prisccy dear,, Japan were never underdogs!! what r u saying? grin Australia are overwhelmed, wonder why, undecided

About Brazil, no matter how much i try to hate them, i just cant. I simply love them, i cant support any side against them, , but i think i will definitely do, when to play an african country,
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2006
Griz and Kitaun!
You two are talking what my heart needs to hear.
You see Priscila you shout Brazil. You hear(louder)
I never underated any team in FF Grizzly
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2006
Nakamura celebrates his goal against australia,
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2006
Nakamura celebrates his goal against australia,

Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2006
The Japanese are all over the Australians, shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2006
Viduka is letting Aussie down. Where are Kewell and Cahill?
Cant spot them.
I predicted a 2-0 win over Japan and I wont get the prize. Sad!  shocked

With all these good names
Schwarzer, Chipperfield, Moore, Neill, Emerton, Bresciano, Grella, Culina, Sterjovski, Cahill, Viduka
Kewell, Kennedy, Kalac, Popovic, Skoko, Thompson? Am frustrated.

Grizzly! Japanese are now calling Aussies a bunch of bullies. Can you imagine?
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2006
Yeah right prisccy dear, the Japanese are exceeding expectations here. They are doing good, only they seem to forget that they are in *short supply* and keep Crossing high ball their strikers cant reach,

Oh my loooooord!! An equaliser!!! i saw it coming, cry
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2006
View my Best Brazilians here(fans)

Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2006
Jeeeeeziz!!!! the Australians have won the game, !! shocked shocked cry
Cahill again, !!!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2006
The Australians have struck for the third time, cry cry
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2006
What a hell is going on here?
Grizz! let rush to take some water.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Priscila(f): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2006
Yes enjoy the matches today lest you forget.

Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2006
Hey Prissy i told you the aussies were angry, see what they did to the japs in the last 10 mins   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 3 goals, their coach made the right substitutes because all the goals are from them, cahill and aliosi cheesy cheesy cheesy

the equaliser was the japs keeper's fault because he ad already saved the freekick he was hopin to make more heroic saves undecided undecided

socceroos and the samba boys a match to watch grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serena Williams On Cruise Control, Beats Goerges , 6-3, 6-4; Sharapova Next / Do 1xbet Pay In Dollars / Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.