Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) (5815 Views)

Nigeria Draw To Group F In Brazil 2014 / Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina / Siasia Vows To Make Eagles Formidable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by OldGlory1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2006
Ghana might just stun the world, with a win against Brazil. R.I.P to my US squad!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by diddy4(m): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2006
ghana will stun the world when rhonaldo and rhonaldinho and gildato are dead.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by IAH(f): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2006
diddy4:

ghana will stun the world when rhonaldo and rhonaldinho and gildato are dead.

Abi o. And Kaka too. Those guys are too much. Watch out for that small boy too, Robinho. He's deadly.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Rhodalyn(f): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2006
Bibi:

Finally, its Brazil and the Aussies,

, and Them Brazillians will now meet Ghana sad at the Knockout stage,
lol, why the Sad face cheesy cheesy Chill Out boy, thats not the end Of the world cheesy
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by diddy4(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2006
@IAH

dat robino is one small but mighty guy. dey should find a way to tie dat guy down. he is too much.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by hucarson(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2006
Ghana can as well pack their bags and jet to Accra.
A walk-over result will be much better than Brazil thumping 'em 6-0.
I forsee lotta fouls that will lead to yellow/red cards for Essien and Appiah.
Brazil will let Ghana play but trust Robinho-Ronaldo and Ronaldinho to crack the Ghananian's defence with ease.
My Verdict: Brazil 5-0 Ghana.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by otokx(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2006
brazil won't spank ghana silly; they'll just have a training practice.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by bolaoni(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2006
And whats the difference?

A training session like they had against Japan?

Come to think of it Essien isn't playing
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by toshmann(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2006
hucarson:

Ghana can as well pack their bags and jet to Accra.
A walk-over result will be much better than Brazil thumping 'em 6-0.
I forsee lotta fouls that will lead to yellow/red cards for Essien and Appiah.
Brazil will let Ghana play but trust Robinho-Ronaldo and Ronaldinho to crack the Ghananian's defence with ease.
My Verdict: Brazil 5-0 Ghana.

are u all right brother? angry what do u mean by this? who thought Ghana will beat czech republic? with nedved and peter czech? look, Ghana will shock the world shocked. believe me. what has ronaldinho done in this world cup? what has brazil played? they have yet to impress me. they beat japan.so?australia.so? let them beat crack teams let us see. crack traditional soccer teams like italy germany etc. these are teams that ,though they may not be good, they'll always be at thier best when they plat brazil.

prediction: Ghana 2:0 Brazil

Brazil will be lucky to get extra time defeat.

we shall see
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Seun(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2006
There's no way Germany can score two goals and Brazil will score none! If there's one thing we know about Brazil, it is that i is very difficult to frustrate their attack since they can all score - it's like playing against 11 attackers!

If a team like Ghana is going to beat Brazil, the final score will be something like 4-3 or 3-2. If they decide to play such a tight defensive game that Brazil can't score, I don't think they'll be able to score more than one goal. They'll be too busy defending for their lives!!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Skidoc(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2006
toshmann:

prediction: Ghana 2:0 Brazil

Brazil will be lucky to get extra time defeat.

we shall see

grin grin grin grin You sure you don't need more sleep? You were dreaming when you typed that, Mate. grin
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Shagari2(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2006
The good thing is that we have all this written down so come that day we'll know who to laugh at! I predict Ghana will fight hard, it's gonna be closer than you think, may even almost win, but will not, typical African international football story. wink
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by bagoma(f): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2006
just about anything is possible in football.
cool
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mochafella(m): 2:58am On Jun 25, 2006
Skidoc:

grin grin grin grin You sure you don't need more sleep? You were dreaming when you typed that, Mate. grin

grin grin grin grin grin. funny

Why do I think a Ghanaian player is going to get sent off in that match.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by toshmann(m): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2006
Skidoc:

grin grin grin grin LMAO

brother, i couldn't help laughing even though i am the "victim" of this joke. and BTW, i was actually sleepy when i typed that,but i meant it. true, u'll see. all of ya. Ghana will beat the samba boys. watch.

and i'm sleepy now. gotta go to bed.
g.nite all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 / Golden Eaglet Good Enough For The World Cup Title! / Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.