Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

''the Secret'' - Your Answer To Anything ( Including Romance) I Know You Want It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ''the Secret'' - Your Answer To Anything ( Including Romance) I Know You Want It (652 Views)

I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. / If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''the Secret'' - Your Answer To Anything ( Including Romance) I Know You Want It by chineloSA(f): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/442229/secret

Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]I read a fantastic book called 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne. The book, to me, explains how greater majic manifests as real things in our lives. In summery, the book states:

1) The great secret of life is the law of attraction.

2) The law of attraction says like attracts like, so when you think a thought, you are attracting like thoughts to you.

3) Thoughts are magnetic, and thoughts have a frequency. As you think thoughts, they are sent out into the universe, and they magnetically attract all like things that are on the same frequency. Everything sent out, returns to the souce,  you.

4) You are like a human transmission tower, transmitting a frequency with your thoughts. If you want to change anything in your life, change the frquency by changing your thoughts.

5) Your current thoughts are creating your future life. What you think about the most or focus on the most will appear in your life.

6) Your thoughts become things.

I found out about 'the secret' from a close friend, who had passed the web site my way,  http://www.thescret.tv I down loaded the DVD on the web site for about 5.00.Euro

Has anyone else out there has had a profound change in their life from the information presented in the secret?
[/size]

[b]A WHILE BACK THE ABOVE QUOTED OP, STARTED A THREAD REGARDING " THE SECRET "
SURPRISINGLY NO ONE RESPONDED TO HIS POST. IT MAY HAVE BEEN BECAUSE THE THREAD WAS UNDER LITERATURE AND YOU KNOW BLACK PEOPLE ARE ALLERGIC TO BOOKS. SO I DECIDED TO SHIFT THE THREAD TO THIS SECTION TO CATCH YOU ATTENTION AND ALSO THE FACT THAT ITS YOUR ANSWER TO ANYTHING INCLUDING ROMANCE. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ANYWAYS HAS ANY OF YOU READ THE BOOK OR WATCHED THE VIDEO OR VISITED THE WEBSITE

I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING THE SECRET TO QUIET A WHILE NOW. AND IT HAS BEEN WORKING FOR ME IN DIFFERENT SPHERES OF MY LIFE

EG. ONE THAT STANDS OUT FOR ME IS, THERE WAS A TIME I NEEDED A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY AROUND N2 MIL. I PRACTICED THE SECRET, I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT WHEN MY PARENTS EASILY GAVE THE MONEY TO ME.

IS ANYONE IN THE HOUSE PRACTICING THE SECRET PLEASE SHARE YOUR BEAUTIFUL STORIES. MAY IT BE ROMANCE, MONEY, SUCCESS.....ETC.

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT I URGE YOU TO VISIT THEIR WEBSITE. IT REALLY WORKS.

ITS ALL ABOUT ''THE LAW OF ATTRACTION'
IN ESSENCE, "TODAY IS THE RAMIFICATION OF YOUR YESTERDAYS THOUGHTS AND FEELING"

I DARE YOU, YOU WILL NOT LOOSE A DIME BY TRYING kiss kiss kiss

[/b]
Re: ''the Secret'' - Your Answer To Anything ( Including Romance) I Know You Want It by chineloSA(f): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2013
I am so disappointed that no one seem to care about this wonderful thing. "LAW OF ATTRACTION"
I pray that one done someone makes sense to any of you.
Re: ''the Secret'' - Your Answer To Anything ( Including Romance) I Know You Want It by Chuksemi(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Law of attraction? Oh well, I hope it works.
Re: ''the Secret'' - Your Answer To Anything ( Including Romance) I Know You Want It by hayoakins(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2013
got the video...would watch and revert later
Re: ''the Secret'' - Your Answer To Anything ( Including Romance) I Know You Want It by Kslib(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2013
@OP, i have the e-book on my lappy and have read red it, i must say "Its powerful" BUT at the same time "Too draining"..

I enjoyed reading it and learned alot but sadly, i just had to delete some important parts of the book from my memory because i discovered that it actually makes thinking more harder for people like me who seize every little opportunity to use my imagination and visualization.

I tried channeling my thoughts just like instructed in the book, but i realized that it just made me too self conscious and the fun of thinking things wasn't there anymore. Knowing that every single thing that happens is as a result of a previous thought just doesn't sit too comfortable with me even if it sounds convincing and true.

Trying to control each and every single thought of mine to certain direction was just too complicated and tiring. I will rather allow my thoughts to wander on its own and not try to cage. Controlling what you think about aint easy as it sounds because atimes, the more you try to think positive, the more negative thoughts keeps lurking.

I will rather try to deceive myself that my mind doesnt exist, that it thinks on its own. I will do that, rather than always strive to make a conscious effort to cage it( my thoughts) positively. The more one keeps a subconscious note to think positive, the more aware he/she becomes about negative thoughts at the same time, AND this makes the whole process much harder because you become more aware of negative thoughts which isn't something positive, going by the law of attraction.

Also the fact that each single thing that happens is as a result of a previous thought is kinda unfair to those who have been victims of vices like rape,acid bath,robbery e..t.c. I just cant wrap my mind around the fact that all those who died in 9/11 somehow subconsciously thought negatively in mass, and the universe somehow synchronized their thoughts and chose them to experience such a bizzare incident all cos of their matched negative thinking. How about those who have died from boko haram attacks?

How about little babies who have been cruely killed either by burying them alive or covering their face with leather till they choke to death?. If indeed that assertion / law is right----- according to the book, then i have to say "the universe is bleeped up and cruel" cos i see no reason why humans should pay for what they have absolutely no idea about, all cos of some things they thought about in the past, even when they weren't aware..

I kid you not, that book is indeed powerful but at the same time, i find some parts not too comfortable.. Above all, it was a good read and i enjoyed it. I recommend others read it also.
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: ''the Secret'' - Your Answer To Anything ( Including Romance) I Know You Want It by chineloSA(f): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
hayoakins: got the video...would watch and revert later

wink wink all the best

Please share when you done. wink wink I would like to hear from you.
Re: ''the Secret'' - Your Answer To Anything ( Including Romance) I Know You Want It by chineloSA(f): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kslib: @OP, i have the e-book on my lappy and have read red it, i must say "Its powerful" BUT at the same time "Too draining"..

I enjoyed reading it and learned alot but sadly, i just had to delete some important parts of the book from my memory because i discovered that it actually makes thinking more harder for people like me who seize every little opportunity to use my imagination and visualization.

I tried channeling my thoughts just like instructed in the book, but i realized that it just made me too self conscious and the fun of thinking things wasn't there anymore. Knowing that every single thing that happens is as a result of a previous thought just doesn't sit too comfortable with me even if it sounds convincing and true.

All izz well!

Thats the problem, trying too hard. I think you did not apply gratitude. Gratitude will automatically mould your thoughts without you, trying hard.

Be grateful for anything and everything and count your self lucky and you will then have positive thoughts. wink wink wink

Some of the things you mentioned, can be better discussed verbally.

I know one day you will be back using the" LAW OF ATTRACTION ". I went through the same when I could not apply it properly, I gave up. When things went astray, I remembered it wink wink wink wink I think alot of people go through the same. cheesy cheesy cheesy

All the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Nairaland Nowadays / The Nairaland Poem - A Must Read / Mind Blowing 30 Seconds Commercial Videos By Nigerian Students (video Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.