Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! (13551 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / My Favorite Ethiopian Song / The Somali/ethiopian People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by onila(f): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
not only ethiopian housemaids but also phillipino and Bangladesh are known to be abused in saudi and dubai homes

I find this heartbreaking. Maltreatment of housemaids in rich homes is also common in Africa. Considering I come from a home where our housemaids are treated and are seen like family and not slaves, I just feel so bad

they made a documentary abt what ethiopian girls go thru in these countries in search for a better life undecided

enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI4C6JVRYaA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtjqQXPeL-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc47A5r6ZNw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzTKzk0OD5Q
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ah ah their Arab masters are serving them well
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by onila(f): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Ah ah their Arab masters are serving them well
lol

it seems the arab men like the ethiopian housegirls, they chase and rape them behind close doors

and the wives beat them with wires

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
I have already heard about that..that's why I laugh when that somalian boy talk about pride. Arabs use them like pit latrines to say the least.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by onila(f): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I have already heard about that..that's why I laugh when that somalian boy talk about pride. Arabs use them like pit latrines to say the least.

Gaddafi's Son Wife Aline Skaf tortures Ethiopian maid CNN. .threw her hot steaming water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuxHG-5TywY
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by ebukaOtika(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nawaa o.....na which kind thing be this sef,,,?
Abeg Who Get Original BB Charge Small Pin ? ? ? Thief Don Molest My Own oo
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by onila(f): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ethiopian woman tied to a wall by employer in Saudi Arabia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNTPxQmmjOc
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by onila(f): 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lots of Ethiopian women have lost their lives over the past several years.Women have worked there as maids. Ninty nine percent of the time these maids are insulted, beat, raped, engulfed with boiling water, thrown over several stories, and of course murdered in cold blood. The Ethiopian government does not care. The perpetrator that do these despicable atrocities are Arabs. We cannot generalize, but this has happened throughout the middle east, and therefore, it should be our concern. The same torture and abuse happens Filipinos and Sri Lankan women as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx3m3sAAfU8
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
On a serious note .what are people doing to stop such dehumanization? Or they don't dare challenge their Arab masters . Massa gon beat them
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
onila: Lots of Ethiopian women have lost their lives over the past several years.Women have worked there as maids. Ninty nine percent of the time these maids are insulted, beat, raped, engulfed with boiling water, thrown over several stories, and of course murdered in cold blood. The Ethiopian government does not care. The perpetrator that do these despicable atrocities are Arabs. We cannot generalize, but this has happened throughout the middle east, and therefore, it should be our concern. The same torture and abuse happens Filipinos and Sri Lankan women as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx3m3sAAfU8

I don't know how they do it. To work for an Arab has to be worst thing in the world. They treat their own wives like animals let alone a stranger.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by onila(f): 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
those hairy arabs have animal genes, they torture young women from outside and they also torture their wifes and daughters.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by onila(f): 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
Kingmojo:

I don't know how they do it. To work for an Arab has to be worst thing in the world. They treat their own wives like animals let alone a stranger.
most of the time, its their wives that maltreat the maids

the husbands just rape undecided
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
onila: most of the time, its their wives that maltreat the maids

the husbands just rape undecided

What's the difference they both treat their maids like animals.

Like the girls said if the husband stop molestation then the women wouldn't so jealous and maybe they wouldn't abused them.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
Such a shame, Arabs are known for doing this to African women in other Arab speaking countries. It's funny because Arabs do not really like Africans but yet they pursue African women (I guess it is no different from what happened during slavery when white slave masters hated Africans but loved the women).
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by onila(f): 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
am surprised its ethiopian girls running to dubai to be maids and not somali girls

I thought Somalians were the real arab worshippers

interesting

I dont what these "horners" see in these arabs
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 12:01am On Sep 26, 2013
onila: am surprised its ethiopian girls running to dubai to be maids and not somali girls

interesting

Some Africans have inferiority complex to white people and Arabs, it is simple as that.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 2:20am On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Ah ah their Arab masters are serving them well

the irony in your statment is amazing. Because Ethiopians/Somalis ruled southern arabia.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 2:29am On Sep 26, 2013
onila: am surprised its ethiopian girls running to dubai to be maids and not somali girls

interesting

Its against islamic religion for a women to be in a home of another man. And somali culture looks down on cleaning and farming.

Also so somalis are arab worshippers, dont confuse islam to arab worship. Somalis have stretegic mutually beneficial relationship that dates back thousands of years with arabs. So you can compare nigerias relationship to arabs to somalis. As arabs and somalis have been trading, and fighting against ethiopia and portugese while you guys were being sold like cattle.

If somalis were arab worshippers they wouldnt call themselves somali, nor would they speak their own language which is somali.

the treatment of ethiopians has nothing to do with them being ethiopian, cause some of the employers do the same thing to pakistanis, indonesians, malaysians. Its just a bunch of sick individuals, tens of thousands of foreigners go to the middle east as house keepers and 99 percent of them come back okay and unharmed.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Kairoseki77: 2:37am On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Some Africans have inferiority complex to white people and Arabs, it is simple as that.

This is sadly true.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

Its against islamic religion for a women to be in a home of another man. And somali culture looks down on cleaning and farming.

Also so somalis are arab worshippers, dont confuse islam to arab worship. Somalis have stretegic mutually beneficial relationship that dates back thousands of years with arabs. So you can compare nigerias relationship to arabs to somalis. As arabs and somalis have been trading, and fighting against ethiopia and portugese while you guys were being sold like cattle.

If somalis were arab worshippers they wouldnt call themselves somali, nor would they speak their own language which is somali.

the treatment of ethiopians has nothing to do with them being ethiopian, cause some of the employers do the same thing to pakistanis, indonesians, malaysians. Its just a bunch of sick individuals, tens of thousands of foreigners go to the middle east as house keepers and 99 percent of them come back okay and unharmed.

No u low iq animals are Arab worshipers. I can honestly say I hate y'all buck teeth freaks. The only thing you guys are good at pirating ships. Sh!t y'all dumb motherfuckers can't even feed yourself. I hope kenya bomb the shot out of that pig infested country.

4 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by onila(f): 2:44am On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

Its just a bunch of sick individuals, tens of thousands of foreigners go to the middle east as house keepers and 99 percent of them come back okay and unharmed.

I guess these are just the few unlucky ones that get to work in Arab devil households undecided

or perhaps the "western media" trying to portray Arabs as wicked
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 2:44am On Sep 26, 2013
Kingmojo:

No u low iq animals are Arab worshipers. I can honestly say I hate y'all buck teeth freaks. The only thing you guys are good at pirating ships. Sh!t y'all dumb motherfuckers can't even feed yourself. I hope kenya bomb the shot out of that pig infested country.

You are confusing practicing islam for arab worship? you are unintellegent.
Because it was ethiopia(which somalia was part of) that allowed the prophet mohameds(pbuh) to send his followers to zeila (in present day somalia) so they cannot be persecuted by the arabs.

Islam came to horn of africa before it reached Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq etc.

It was after easter ethiopia became muslim that the somalis broke off before that the entire people in the horn of africa called themselves Kush. and had many empires like Aksum, Kingdom of Kush that lasted hundreds of years.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by onila(f): 2:47am On Sep 26, 2013
Kingmojo:

its nice seeing yr "mean" side sometimes grin
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 2:50am On Sep 26, 2013
onila:

I guess these are just the few unlucky ones that get to work in Arab devil households undecided

or perhaps the "western media" trying to portray Arabs as wicked

a little of both. Cause the majority of people wouldn't go to these arab countries if they knew this was going to happen to them.

Am glad somalis have high standard and look down on menial labor like cleaning someones else home. In Yemen when somali and ethiopians illegally enter Yemen, The ethiopians are sent back while the somalis are given refugee status automatically.

This is because Ethiopia(somalia was part of Ethiopia at that time) ruled southern arabia, and the people there hate ethiopians. But somalis are seen as muslims and are treated differently. You will still see some problems faced by somalis, but this is based mostly on the fact that they are there as refugees, and tend to be poor. Many somalis do leave to other countries like Egypt, Emirates and open business.

But ethiopians do get treated very badly. I can see why many ethiopians want to take over somalia, so they can bring back Kingdom of Kush (which controlled Egypt), and Aksum(which controlled southern arabia).

In the Quran it is prophesied that an Ethiopian army will destroy the Kaaba (the holiest site in islam located in Mecca).

some food for thought.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 3:36am On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

Because it was ethiopia(which somalia was part of) that allowed the prophet mohameds(pbuh) to send his followers to zeila (in present day somalia) so they cannot be persecuted by the arabs.

Islam came to horn of africa before it reached Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq etc.

It was after easter ethiopia became muslim that the somalis broke off before that the entire people in the horn of africa called themselves Kush. and had many empires like Aksum, Kingdom of Kush that lasted hundreds of years.
lol, stop claiming Nubia.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 26, 2013
onila:

its nice seeing yr "mean" side sometimes grin

I just have zero tolerance for b!tches and azz holes.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 4:44am On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: lol, stop claiming Nubia.

Son. kingdom of kush controlled egypt for over 100 years. thats fact. and its capital was in present day ethiopia. the entire people of the horn are cushitic people. only after somalis became muslim 1400 years ago did we have an identity of what it means to be somali and muslim.

as you can see. somalis and oromos who are cushitic speak cushitic langauges, while the amahra and tigrey are semetic speakers. but we are all cushitic people.

the people in the area still speak cushitic language, even though they are muslim. and arabs have taken over and islam is the religion.

no one is claiming nubia. Kush is differnet from nubia

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 4:47am On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

Islam does not tell a man to make advances on a woman that is not his wife, quite the garbage talk.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 4:47am On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Islam does not tell a man to make advances on a woman that is not his wife, quite the garbage talk.
]

when did i say that, if anything i said the opposite. learn to read
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 4:50am On Sep 26, 2013
somal: ]

when did i say that, if anything i said the opposite. learn to read

If you watched the videos, the men were attempting to have intercourse with the house maids. Some men need to show self-restraint.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 4:56am On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

If you watched the videos, the men were attempting to have intercourse with the house maids. Some men need to show self-restraint.

so what does that have to do with me you fuckiinnnng idooot?
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 5:02am On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

so what does that have to do with me you fuckiinnnng idooot?

What I am saying you senseless boy is that you do not know what Islam is yet you claim you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oguta Land In Imo State Is An Extension Of Benin Empire / Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria / Bishop Paulinus Ezeokafor's Iwaji (New Yam) Festival 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.