Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,509,657 members, 5,719,164 topics. Date: Friday, 10 July 2020 at 08:32 PM

Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! (11837 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / My Favorite Ethiopian Song / The Somali/ethiopian People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 5:03am On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

What I am saying you senseless boy is that you do not know what Islam is yet you claim you do.

what does that have to do with me?
Fulaman198:

Islam does not tell a man to make advances on a woman that is not his wife, quite the garbage talk.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

so what does that have to do with me you fuckiinnnng idooot?
It seems all the suicide bombings have blown away the little iota of Iq left in your pea-size brain so now simple facts that are said to you, you cannot seem to comprehend. So that makes you the fkin idi..ot!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 5:13am On Sep 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
It seems all the suicide bombings have blown away the little iota of Iq left in your pea-size brain so now simple facts that are said to you, you cannot seem to comprehend. So that makes you the fkin idiot!!!

if it were not for white people you guys would be walking around naked. So take a seat

this picture was taken around the same time 100 years ago. Look at the somali woman who looks like a ancient queen while the nigerian are naked and look like men. Look who is hungry and looks starving.

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

if it were not for white people you guys would be walking around naked. So take a seat

this picture was taken around the same time 100 years ago. Look at the somali woman who looks like a ancient queen while the nigerian are naked and look like men. Look who is hungry and looks starving.
so how does this affect me? Am neither Somali or Nigerian. Should I clap for you? Give you a biscuit? Please save your long redundant epistles for someone who gives a Bleep. The fact that over a 100 years has passed and still no progress with ur kinsmen should be more of a concern than a silly picture of an Ancient Queen. Seriously I never knew Somali"s were this daft.

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
so how does this affect me? Am neither Somali or Nigerian. Should I clap for you? Give you a biscuit? Please save your long redundant epistles for someone who gives a Bleep. The fact that over a 100 years has passed and still no progress with ur kinsmen should be more of a concern than a silly picture of an Ancient Queen. Seriously I never knew Somali"s were this daft.

They have the lowest iq in the world and the lowest literacy rate. The fact that they can't even feed themselves should tell u the kind of people they are if you consider them as human at all. Sh!t the retards haven't even learn how to swat flies from their face should give u a clue about their intelligence or lack of.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 26, 2013
The snail ran away. Typical
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 5:52am On Sep 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
The snail ran away. Typical

I think he got banned, not sure. I don't mind Somali people on Nigerian forum, but when they have a tendency to spew bigoted garbage they really give their people as a whole a bad name.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

Son. kingdom of kush controlled egypt for over 100 years. thats fact. and its capital was in present day ethiopia. the entire people of the horn are cushitic people. only after somalis became muslim 1400 years ago did we have an identity of what it means to be somali and muslim.

as you can see. somalis and oromos who are cushitic speak cushitic langauges, while the amahra and tigrey are semetic speakers. but we are all cushitic people.

the people in the area still speak cushitic language, even though they are muslim. and arabs have taken over and islam is the religion.

no one is claiming nubia. Kush is differnet from nubia

the Nubians were the people who conquered Egypt, in northern Sudan."Before the 4th century, and throughout classical antiquity, Nubia was known as Kush, or, in Classical Greek usage, included under the name Ethiopia (Aithiopia)." the Aksumites were the ones who conquered yemen, in the horn. Kush'(Nubia's) three capitals(Kerma, Napata, Meroe) were in northern sudan. You were told this months ago.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Popowaa: 7:09am On Sep 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
It seems all the suicide bombings have blown away the little iota of Iq left in your pea-size brain so now simple facts that are said to you, you cannot seem to comprehend. So that makes you the fkin idiot!!!
gringringrin
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

that woman isnt a queen, shes just a regular somali. But the fact is you guys are nothing with out white people, you have no culture, and you would be walking around naked today.

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Cullinane: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

that woman isnt a queen, shes just a regular somali. But the fact is you guys are nothing with out white people, you have no culture, and you would be walking around naked today.

No culture!!! Where do you hear all these drivel you spew? We are swimming in culture and tradition here bro. You somalis are nothing but a bunch of arab-loving, white-worshipping, self-hating black men whose country is a shithole. Stuck in the dark ages. Seems all you're good at is bombing and shooting women and kids in shopping malls. You and your country are a big joke. You can post all the pics you like. It still ain't gonna change that fact. Nobody cares about Somalia or somalis up in here. LMFAO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Cullinane:

No culture!!! Where do you hear all these drivel you spew? We are swimming in culture and tradition here bro. You somalis are nothing but a bunch of arab-loving, white-worshipping, self-hating black men whose country is a shithole. Stuck in the dark ages. Seems all you're good at is bombing and shooting women and kids in shopping malls. You and your country are a big joke. You can post all the pics you like. It still ain't gonna change that fact. Nobody cares about Somalia or somalis up in here. LMFAO!!!

you are self projecting. white worshippping? lol

Somalis met white people 100 years ago, and form that picture and history we still speak our language and have our religion.

mean while you guys were slaves and shopping mall for slaves for the past 500 years. Somalis were the first africans to beat a european power.

We defeated the portugese 500 years ago and the ethiopians. We defeated ethiopia with cannons and we were the first to use them in africa.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

you are self projecting. white worshippping? lol

Somalis met white people 100 years ago, and form that picture and history we still speak our language and have our religion.

mean while you guys were slaves and shopping mall for slaves for the past 500 years. Somalis were the first africans to beat a european power.

We defeated the portugese 500 years ago and the ethiopians. We defeated ethiopia with cannons and we were the first to use them in africa.

False, the Malian empire beat the Portuguese before you and Benin seized a Portuguese canon before the ottoman Turks fired the canon that they had brung to Somalia to assist Somalia.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: False, the Malian empire beat the Portuguese before you and Benin seized a Portuguese canon before the ottoman Turks fired the canon that they had brung to Somalia to assist Somalia.

Mali is a mix of berber and negroids. So it wasnt a negro society. And it was somalis who defeated Whites before anyone.

There were only 900 turks and a few hundred arabs. The army that defeated Ethiopia and the Portugese was over 20,000 men and they were 99 percent somali and the leader was Ahmed Gurey who is a somali general.

And there was no somalia at that time morn. It was a Sultanate. Somalia came into existence only 60 years ago.

Before that Somalis has Sultanates that controlled all of east africa, as the bantus were slaves in kenya and somalia and ethiopia, and ethiopia was defeated by somalis. so we had free reign over all of the east africa.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

Mali is a mix of berber and negroids. So it wasnt a negro society. And it was somalis who defeated Whites before anyone.

There were only 900 turks and a few hundred arabs. The army that defeated Ethiopia and the Portugese was over 20,000 men and they were 99 percent somali and the leader was Ahmed Gurey who is a somali general.

And there was no somalia at that time morn. It was a Sultanate. Somalia came into existence only 60 years ago.

Before that Somalis has Sultanates that controlled all of east africa, as the bantus were slaves in kenya and somalia and ethiopia, and ethiopia was defeated by somalis. so we had free reign over all of the east africa.
the Malian empire was created by the Mandinka ethnic group of west Africa, they ruled over Berber groups and so did the Songhai. Their is a difference between mali the country and mali the empire. Your lies won't work here. Also, kanem borno was also an ally of the ottoman Turks.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: the Malian empire was created by the Mandinka ethnic group of west Africa, they ruled over Berber groups and so did the Songhai. Their is a difference between mali the country and mali the empire. Your lies won't work here. Also, kanem borno was also an ally of the ottoman Turks.

tell me when this war happened, cause our war happend in early 1500's. i need prove modafukkka
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

tell me when this war happened, cause our war happend in early 1500's. i need prove modafukkka
kidstrangle already showed you this.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: kidstrangle already showed you this.

Well you said mali defeated a white european country before somalis did. I want to know the time line. Cause we somalis got the biggest balls. No one has bigger. We defeated Ethiopia and Portugal at the same time.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

Well you said mali defeated a white european country before somalis did. I want to know the time line. Cause we somalis got the biggest balls. No one has bigger. We defeated Ethiopia and Portugal at the same time.
1444 http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_the_Mali_Empire

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Kairoseki77: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Why do we give this white man so much attention?

This is what he wants.

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

the Turks were mercenaries they fired the canons, that's how it works.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Mavor: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kairoseki77: Why do we give this white man so much attention?

This is what he wants.
More like white-wannabe

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Kairoseki77: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mavor: More like white-wannabe

Either way, just ignore him.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: the Turks were mercenaries they fired the canons, that's how it works.

there were 900 turks and they had muskets. Somalis were 99 percent of the army

and the turks were not mercenaries as they fought and died without somalia paying them

also somalis freed arabs who were taken over by the portugese in kenya, the army that freee them was arab and somali
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by olumidaie(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
HORNERS HORNERS HORNERS!!!!!

Always claiming Pro-Arabic and Rubishing Negroids.lol. See what they pey u in return.

MORAL LESSON: people wouldn't like to associate with DESTITUTES and LIABILITIES. Negroids, take note: tomorrow, it might our turn in the WEST.

Mind you, Chinese and Far-Eastern Asians suffered this fate dozens of decades ago; but now, they are now at par with the West (also mistreating Africans even on African soil.

NEGROIDS TAKE NOTE!!!!!!!!!
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
olumidaie: HORNERS HORNERS HORNERS!!!!!

Always claiming Pro-Arabic and Rubishing Negroids.lol. See what they pey u in return.

MORAL LESSON: people wouldn't like to associate with DESTITUTES and LIABILITIES. Negroids, take note: tomorrow, it might our turn in the WEST.

Mind you, Chinese and Far-Eastern Asians suffered this fate dozens of decades ago; but now, they are now at par with the West (also mistreating Africans even on African soil.

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

this has nothing to do with race, indonesians, malaysians and pakis are sometimes mistreated when they become house maids

Somalis dont so housemaids
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
olumidaie: HORNERS HORNERS HORNERS!!!!!

I know that two wrongs don't make a right, but here is the problem with Africans: they are too kind to non-Africans but very mean-spirited to themselves. No other place in the world is like this. If Africans had more self-respect and less inferiority complex to westerners and Asians, we would be in a better place. We need to be more proud of who we are.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

there were 900 turks and they had muskets. Somalis were 99 percent of the army

and the turks were not mercenaries as they fought and died without somalia paying them

also somalis freed arabs who were taken over by the portugese in kenya, the army that freee them was arab and somali
somalis didn't need to pay them, they were allied with the Turks who would have sent them without charge.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

I know that two wrongs don't make a right, but here is the problem with Africans: they are too kind to non-Africans but very mean-spirited to themselves. No other place in the world is like this. If Africans had more self-respect and less inferiority complex to westerners and Asians, we would be in a better place. We need to be more proud of who we are.

speak for yourselfs, cause somalis and ethiopians are not like this.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: somalis didn't need to pay them, they were allied with the Turks who would have sent them without charge.

Okay. the leader of the army was ahmed gurey. and the only reason why he called for the turks was cause somalis defeated ethiopia and they called the portugese. so we called the ottoman empire.

ahmed gurey also killed the vasco de gamma famous explorer son

so show me the date mali defeated portugal? like i said somalis were the first to defeat a european power
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

Okay. the leader of the army was ahmed gurey. and the only reason why he called for the turks was cause somalis defeated ethiopia and they called the portugese. so we called the ottoman empire.

ahmed gurey also killed the vasco de gamma famous explorer son

so show me the date mali defeated portugal? like i said somalis were the first to defeat a european power
"The defeats forced Portugal’s king to dispatch his courtier Diogo Gomes in 1456 to secure peace. The effort was a success by 1462, and trade became Portugal’s focus along the Senegambia."
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: "The defeats forced Portugal’s king to dispatch his courtier Diogo Gomes in 1456 to secure peace. The effort was a success by 1462, and trade became Portugal’s focus along the Senegambia."

niggga give me an article with a link.

The second Ottoman-Portuguese War (1538–1557) was an armed military conflict between the Portuguese Empire and Ethiopian Empire against the Ottoman Empire, Ajuuraan State, and Adal Sultanate, into the Horn of Africa, the Indian Ocean, the Red Sea and in East Africa.
This war took place upon the backdrop of the Ethiopian-Adal War. Ethiopia had been invaded in 1529 by the Somali Imam Ahmed Gargn. Portuguese help, which was first asked by Emperor Lebna Dengel in 1520 to help defeat Adal while it was weak, finally arrived in Mitsiwa on February 10, 1541, during the reign of Emperor Galawdewos. The force was led by Cristóvão da Gama (second son of Vasco da Gama) and included 400 musketeers and few Portuguese cavalry as well as a number of artisans and other non-combatants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Portuguese_conflicts_(1538–57)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis / Group Calls For Suspension Of Emir Sanusi's Of Kano (Video) / FG Recovers 45 Stolen Artefacts From The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.