Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. (2150 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by agbameta: 3:06am On Sep 26, 2013

Gov. Fashola, 4 Cabinet Members at a Breakfast Meeting with British High Commissioner in Lagos

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN
(middle) flanked by the British High Commissioner, Mr. Andrew Pocock (right) and the British Deputy High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mr. Peter Carter (left) during a breakfast meeting at the Deputy British High Commissioner’s
residence in Lagos, on Tuesday, September 24, 2013

www.nairaland.com/attachments/786802_lagos20flag_jpgc611858972ce73fc21692c2695cb28e1

Eko o ni baje o....

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by globalaid(m): 3:11am On Sep 26, 2013
What is this for? This is absolute rubbish. One day you will post fashola poo here online.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 26, 2013
globalaid: What is this for? This is absolute rubbish. One day you will post fashola poo here online.

And one day you'll eat it, ode.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by agbameta: 3:20am On Sep 26, 2013
globalaid: What is this for? This is absolute rubbish. One day you will post fashola poo here online.

Why are you fantasizing about all that? You want some because you like the smell and taste?

Oponu aiyerada..
Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 26, 2013
So I should yell 'eko o ni baje' just because fashola met with some british high commissioner?
Indeed, inferiority complex is a big issue that's got to be tackled with.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Freewilly(f): 3:24am On Sep 26, 2013
I guess you don't know it's still a big deal for some people in western Nigeria to see a black man taking pics with oyimbo people. :-XI

4 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 26, 2013
Freewilly: I guess you don't know it's still a big deal for some people in western Nigeria to see a black man taking pics with oyimbo people. :-XI
rofl they act like village people

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by agbameta: 3:39am On Sep 26, 2013
Funnicator: So I should yell 'eko o ni baje' just because fashola met with some british high commissioner?
Indeed, inferiority complex is a big issue that's got to be tackled with.

Freewilly: I guess you don't know it's still a big deal for some people in western Nigeria to see a black man taking pics with oyimbo people. :-XI

International Diplomacy, relationships and mutual understandings is not a village square isi ewu affairs your unsophisticated pami leaders engage in back in your villages so I truly understand your confusion and juvenile bewilderment..

kpele/Ndo. grin

lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by agbameta: 3:41am On Sep 26, 2013
I wonder what is going on between the Lagos state government and the British government. This is their 3rd get together this year including the British High Commissioner's ( Peter Carter ) Alahusa visit with the Lord Mayor of London, the Rt. Hon. Alderman Roger Gifford.

US folks from the CG to ACG have visited 3 times also including the Russians, Canadians, French, Italians and so on..

Post Nigeria scramble is in full swing..

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 26, 2013
You don't have to post twice bro.
Don't be in a hurry.
Well, personally I see no international diplomacy being discussed here.
Does the article or link say they discussed diplomacy? Foreign aides? No. So why talking about what's unconnected to the status on ground? You are fooling no one here but your family and yourself.
They could be discussing personal issues for all I care.
They're elected to that position to maintain law and order and deliver democracy dividends, not to walk around and snap shots with oyinbo as result of inferiority complex.
I wonder if this is what your Buhari will do when he comes to power.
Shior. Stop creating useless threads whenever fashola stops liting your road lights please.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 26, 2013
agbameta: I wonder what is going on between the Lagos state government and the British government. This is their 3rd get together this year including the British High Commissioner's ( Peter Carter ) Alahusa visit with the Lord Mayor of London, the Rt. Hon. Alderman Roger Gifford.

US folks from the CG to ACG have visited 3 times also including the Russians, Canadians, French, Italians and so on..

Post Nigeria scramble is in full swing..

Deluded mindset! Rofl I'm outta here please. You're dreaming and not ready to wake up yet yet.
Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by agbameta: 4:04am On Sep 26, 2013
Funnicator:
Well, personally I see no international diplomacy being discussed here..

So, you arrived at the conclusion that they did not discuss anything diplomacy just by listening to the pics? Akpu supernatural power.. grin

Do you even know the meaning of diplomacy to start with, you ignorant akpu flat head? grin

the work of maintaining good relations between the governments of different countries

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/diplomacy

Stop stressing yourself, this is above your akpu village understanding? fvukinggggg Village illiterates...
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 26, 2013
agbameta:

So, you arrived at the conclusion that they did not discuss anything diplomacy just by listening to the pics? Akpu supernatural power.. grin

Do you even know the meaning of diplomacy to start with, you ignorant akpu flat head? grin

Stop stressing yourself, this is above your akpu village understanding? fvukinggggg Village illiterates...
grin grin

SMH. So posing and taking photo shots literally means they're talking diplomacy?
Ofe mmanu, I refuse to eat you.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 26, 2013
Don't tell me what diplomacy is.
Show us the part where they were discussing about diplomacy or remain a disgrace to yoruba race. Aka ofe mmanu race
smh

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by agbameta: 4:10am On Sep 26, 2013
Funnicator:
SMH. So posing and taking photo shots literally means they're talking diplomacy?
Ofe mmanu, I refuse to eat you.

Do both governments have good relations?

Yes or No?

grin
Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by agbameta: 4:11am On Sep 26, 2013
Funnicator: Don't tell me what diplomacy is.
Show us the part where they were discussing about diplomacy or remain a disgrace to yoruba race. Aka ofe mmanu race
smh

Yes or No?

grin
Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by agbameta: 4:13am On Sep 26, 2013
The illiterate villager see trap and pick race...

Awon oponu ara oko buruku.. grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 26, 2013
agbameta: The illiterate villager see trap and pick race...

Awon oponu ara oko buruku.. grin
Don't be in a hurry

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by agbameta: 4:30am On Sep 26, 2013
Funnicator:
Don't be in a hurry

You did not answer my question...

Yes or No?

grin
Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 26, 2013
agbameta:

Yes or No?

grin
Don't derail the thread Mr ofe mmanu.
Stick to topic. You can create another useless thread for that one-just as you always do *winks*.
Face the status on ground.
You posted photos of fashola and british high commissioner, meanwhile hailing fashola and posting Lagos flags or whatever those things are, like some huge project was commissioned.
Now answer me this, is taking photos with british high commissioner a commissioned project/achievement?
Why are you treating it like it was some trophy or achievement?

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 26, 2013
agbameta:

You did not answer my question...

Yes or No?

grin
some questions don't deserve a straight yes or no answer
Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by agbameta: 4:59am On Sep 26, 2013
Funnicator: some questions don't deserve a straight yes or no answer

Really? grin grin

You mean you are too lazy and incompetent to tell us if both governments have good relations or not?

The question is even below elementary school social studies question you dullard.. grin

Call your village friends to help you now grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by agbameta: 5:02am On Sep 26, 2013
Funnicator:
[s]Don't derail the thread Mr ofe mmanu.
Stick to topic. You can create another useless thread for that one-just as you always do *winks*.
Face the status on ground.
You posted photos of fashola and british high commissioner, meanwhile hailing fashola and posting Lagos flags or whatever those things are, like some huge project was commissioned.
Now answer me this, is taking photos with british high commissioner a commissioned project/achievement?
Why are you treating it like it was some trophy or achievement? [/s]

Olodo, is the topic titled projects or project commissioning?

I hope you are not the smartest dullard in your village grin

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 26, 2013
agbameta:

Really? grin grin

You mean you are too lazy and incompetent to tell us if both governments have good relations or not?

The question is even below elementary school social studies question you dullard.. grin

Call your village friends to help you now grin

I have zero village friends for real.
Mr, don't ask questions about diplomacy. If you want answers, kindly open another thread and we can sort things out.
So long this thread is concerned, we are maintaining Nairaland rules by sticking to topic.
So, why are you celebrating inferiority complex? Why do you rejoice at the sight of oyinbo people with APC Governors? Tell us more.
You have none other APC threads to post? If you say this it could be understandable, then we can find you good paying job.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 26, 2013
agbameta:

Olodo, is the topic titled projects or project commissioning?

I hope you are not the smartest dullard in your village grin
Topic reads, Fashola with british high commissioners at a breakfast meeting.
Watch the photos you posted, you would notice those white men can't stand the light rays penetrating their eyes.
What time is breakfast eaten? Does the sun rise as early as 9am sef?
Shior. You're a disgrace to whoever sent you here.
You don't even know when it is morning or noon or night.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by dridowu: 5:19am On Sep 26, 2013
see brighter rewarding future looking great
eko baje ti
Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by agbameta: 5:27am On Sep 26, 2013
Funnicator:
[s] I have zero village friends for real.
Mr, don't ask questions about diplomacy. If you want answers, kindly open another thread and we can sort things out.
So long this thread is concerned, we are maintaining Nairaland rules by sticking to topic.
So, why are you celebrating inferiority complex? Why do you rejoice at the sight of oyinbo people with APC Governors? Tell us more.
You have none other APC threads to post? If you say this it could be understandable, then we can find you good paying job.
[/s]

Funnicator: [s]
Topic reads, Fashola with british high commissioners at a breakfast meeting.
Watch the photos you posted, you would notice those white men can't stand the light rays penetrating their eyes.
What time is breakfast eaten? Does the sun rise as early as 9am sef?
Shior. You're a disgrace to whoever sent you here.
You don't even know when it is morning or noon or night.[/s]

Flat head.. I care less about your ignorant rants... You questioned diplomacy and we need to know if you really know the meaning of diplomacy.

Yes or No?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 26, 2013
I leave you to your stupidity. You are incorrugible, stubborn, ignorant, inferior, and shameless.
Since you understand not my crux about the status on ground.
You can keep deceiving yourself, hoping to turn this thread into what it wasn't meant to be.
I give up on your life!

5 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by agbameta: 5:40am On Sep 26, 2013
Funnicator: [s]I leave you to your stupidity. You are incorrugible, stubborn, ignorant, inferior, and shameless.
Since you understand not my crux about the status on ground.
You can keep deceiving yourself, hoping to turn this thread into what it wasn't meant to be.
I give up on your life[/s]!

How many times have you promised to leave and still return to spew more village ignorance and illiterate trash? grin

Flat head.. I care less about your ignorant rants... You questioned diplomacy and we need to know if you really know the meaning of diplomacy.

Yes or No?

grin

5 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by GeneralJ(m): 6:41am On Sep 26, 2013
can somebody explain how you will hold meeting with breakfast, abi will you hoold meeting as you are eating or after the food, because you can't do it before the food, because hunga go dey waya you taya, and if you do it after, your mouth go dey smell, so somebody explain to me how you dey take hold breakfast meeting

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola At Breakfast Meeting With British High Commissioner. Pics. by Omexonomy: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2013
When gej was addressing UN this agbayamejo and his fellow e-tout were the people that insulted gej most. When pej was addressing the wives of all the president they are the people tha called her all sort of names.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Using Religion To Divide Nigeria – Buhari / Unwanted Babies For Sale In 1940's Italy / Final Result From Katsina And Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.