Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

“I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] (8638 Views)

Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small / Ini Edo Flaunts Her Sexy Boobs And Body In Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by angelcj: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2013
Upcoming Nollywood actress Asibor Kenneth a.k.a Vanilla got physical in a recent interview.

She talks about her most loved body parts and why.
READ EXCERPTS:

Her best body part:
The best part of my body is my skin, my fresh hot legs, my b**bs but mostly my face.
Why she likes them:
I love my skin because it so soft, fair and beautiful, I love my legs because they are spotless and my face because it catches men fancy.

How she copes with male attention:
It is normal in our country Nigeria for men to walk up to ladies even though they don’t like her, most of them do it for the fun of it . I enjoy it when men approach me, but has a lady you should know how to respect yourself thou I have many male friends.
Why she wants to be an actress:
I chose it because I love it so much with a passion. It has always been my dream, and I have what it takes to be a good role model as an actress
View More Hot Pic Below:
source http://www.revealzones.com/2013/09/i-love-my-boobs-and-my-fresh-hot-legs.html

1 Like

Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by homesteady(m): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2013
Who's she
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by AbuMikey(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2013
undecided
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by iphedahyor(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2013
homesteady: Who's she
my late great grandmother
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2013
I wonder Y its all about the body these days. sad
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by badmeat(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2013
This girl ikebe dey blow groundnutcheesy
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2013
I concur
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by ogeoflyf(f): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2013
Who b dis one.. angry see face grin
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by Dianacutie(f): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2013
Seriously?? Dis is no newz... Smh. Who cares anyway. She can even luv her ass if she lykz. Mstchewww. undecided
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by Dianacutie(f): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2013
Seriously?? Dis is no newz... Smh. Who cares anyway. She can even luv her ass if she lykz. Mstchewww. undecided angry
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by switdil(f): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
undecided undecided
Me I no see anything o
Make she comot her clothes make I see wella
Yeye
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Who is she? undecided
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by PamelaGold1(f): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
who is she?
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
Y'all asking that silly question should know she's my girlfriend.
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by heed101(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
bad meat: This girl ikebe dey blow groundnutcheesy
ode how u take se4e d ikebe from the picture angry
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by Stunner1(f): 1:55am On Sep 27, 2013
shez cute sha
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by 3ace(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2013
ogeoflyf: Who b dis one.. angry see face grin
The eyes need alignment.
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by nerodenero: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2013
Paying too much attention to a body made of sand.Dust to dust!
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by nerodenero: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2013
3ace: The eyes need alignment.
gringringrin
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by ogeoflyf(f): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
3ace: The eyes need alignment.

As in ehn cheesy
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
That babe is more beautiful than all your girlfriend.
You girls commenting aren't even half as beautiful as she is.
To me she is pretty, she is chubby, light skinned and busty(boooobs).
I dont do black skinned or skeletions.
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by Danhumprey: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2013
Who be this one And where she escape from So many Yabaleft escapees parading themselves as actors and actresses. undecided
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by tricia06(f): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
#1-stunner:
shez cute sha
nah who dash monkey banana?let her remove those make up frm her face,den u will see how ugly she looks.my gran mom fine pass her joh
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by tricia06(f): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Funnicator: That babe is more beautiful than all your girlfriend.
You girls commenting aren't even half as beautiful as she is.
To me she is pretty, she is chubby, light skinned and busty(boooobs).
I dont do black skinned or skeletions.
u must b an illitrate yoruba boy dat can't tel if a girl is bleaching or nt
Re: “I Love My Boobs And My Fresh Hot Legs” – Nollywood Actress Boosts [PHOTOS] by Kolade9(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
"nollywood actress boosts"

She be NITRO? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido / Carol Ekanem And Lilian Bach / OMG! This Ebube Girl Is Fine Oh...ebube Nwagbo Stuns In See-through Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.