Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? (18177 Views)

Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. / How Did You Heal From Your First Heartbreak? / How Do You Let Go Of A Good Man/Woman Or Heal From Such Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2013
I had been trying to get in touch wiv a frnd and she never picked my calls. I didnt understand dis cuz we werent fighting or anyfn of the sort so i called up a couple of mutual frnds n dey all said dey hdnt hrd from her. i drove over to her end to find out what was going on. Her mom came to open up and asked me to go directly to her room. Lying on the bed ws Stephy and she was clearly a shadow of herself. she had lost weight and she looked worn out, tired, depressed. It ws obvious she had bn crying. Asked her what was goin on with her and why she had bn in solitude ignoring everyone. It took me forever to get her to open up but she finally did.

She told me that her bF for the past 14 months called her n confesed that he's bn engaged for almost a year and would be getting married in a few weeks so he was sorry for wasting her time and hopes she can move on. (until she told me dis i thot it only happened in nollywood movies).

I felt reali bad for her cuz i know how completely in love she was with him and the sacrifices she had made for the guy. She swore she was never going to trust any guy again. Tried my best to cheer her up but since I've never bin heartbroken as badly as dis i didnt know how to change her mind. I just asked her to leave it all to God.

Why are some men so cruel?angry angry Leading a girl on for all these months when u've clearly got intentions of breaking her heart.I just feel sorry for the lady he would be marrying.

Please share ur heartbreak experiences and how u over came them or healed from them.

And if u've got any advice i could pass on to my girlfrnd that could help her heal i'd be grateful if u cud share

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Infomizer(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2013
1. Accept the fact that nobody is irreplaceable!
2. Try the sour grapes approach. It's time to open your eyes to the imperfect aspect of the person that love made you ignore in the first place. Dwell on those and watch the heart mend itself. Nobody is worth that much and if they were, you wouldn't be heartbroken. Tell her to look at the bright side of the heart break (trust me, there is).

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2013
Get a rebound bf

1 Like

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by badmeat(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2013
I drank my self to sleep,and bleeped any thing on skirt,I did until I felt good!smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by ximarro(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2013
bad meat: I drank my self to sleep,and bleeped any thing on skirt,I did until I felt good!smiley
Fowl grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2013
bad meat: I drank my self to sleep,and bleeped any thing on skirt,I did until I felt good!smiley
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2013
lool!grin Two wrongs dont make a right dear. U sure deep down u felt good. Aniwaes if u managed to heal frm ur hrtbreak dats wat matters
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2013

Then when I wake up in the morning, I dont even remember I use to have a girlfriend sef, talkless of a heart..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by 190theclown: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2013
atleast the guy didnt demand for all the expenses he had larvished on her tongue

so its a win win case for both of em . .

didnt he spend money on her those months angry

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Then when I wake up in the morning, I dont even remember I use to have a girlfriend sef, talkless of a heart..
grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by lomaxx: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2013
This love thing is too cumbersome. Pity most of you can't see it.

@Topic- Never had a heart-break. Never will have.
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
atleast the guy didnt demand for all the expenses he had larvished on her tongue

i will boycot the wedding,he knew all along he was engaged and he led her on only to give this foolish excuse and tell me sorry for wasting my time.It's different if i did smthing wrong,money cannt repair my broken heart
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by 190theclown: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: i will boycot the wedding,he knew all along he was engaged and he led her on only to give this foolish excuse and tell me sorry for wasting my time.It's different if i did smthing wrong,money cannt repair my broken heart

if thats the case return all MY MONEY ive spent on you

I nor do again angry angry

Is it by force to MARRY -
na by force angry
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by shakirahpweety: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

didnt he spend money on her t
hose months angry

U guys thinks dat money is everything. why won't he spend money on her?Was she not his gf?
Anyway, relationship to some people is a thing of d mind and heart regardless of d money spent.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

if thats the case return all MY MONEY ive spent on you

I nor do again angry angry

Is it by force to MARRY -
na by force angry
come open my belle that's where i kept the money.grin
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by 190theclown: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2013
shakirah pweety:

U guys thinks dat money is everything. why won't he spend money on her?Was she not his gf?
Anyway, relationship to some people is a thing of d mind and heart regardless of d money spent.

relationship to me IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY you Hear ALL ABOUT THE MONEY

dont give me High BP this morning abeg!! i cant shout angry angry

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

Mr 190 seriously? angry
hw is dis a win win situation
Even if he bought her a yacht is it a gd enuf excuse for him to do wat he did to her or evn justifies the fact that he played her for over a year?
Im jx gnna calm down n assume ur comment was a joke

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by 190theclown: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: come open my belle that's where i kept the money.grin

Jesus christ what kind of girl is this angry

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

relationship to me IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY you Hear ALL ABOUT THE MONEY

dont give me High BP this morning abeg!! i cant shout angry angry
grin
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by 190theclown: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2013
chokl8candie:
Mr 190 seriously? angry
Even if he bought her a yacht is it a gd enuf excuse for him to do wat he did to her or evn justifies the fact that he played her for over a year?

No jokes -
if she did the dumping would you take sides with him
Its a relationship DUH!

anything could happen, everyone move on
I guess she enjoyed it while it lasted!
dont talk bout the dude playing her - he saw someone he loved or wanted and moved on

life is all bout risks but its worth taking and for the financial part, im sure she enjoyed every bit of his money
the whole time its not like he used her financially which in my Opinion is much worse grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

looolzz
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2013
chokl8candie:
Mr 190 seriously? angry
it was a joke so ignore it.
Tell ur friend not to cry over that guy.Imagine been married to such man he will go and carry STDs come give u.She should thankful to God

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by 190theclown: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: it was a joke so ignore it.
Tell ur friend not to cry over that guy.Imagine been married to such man he will go and carry STDs come give u.She should thankful to God

stop forming captain america
INFACT i know wetin i go do you
lemme keep watching undecided
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

No jokes -
if she did the dumping would you take sides with him
Its a relationship DUH!

anything could happen, everyone move on
I guess she enjoyed it while it lasted!
dont talk bout the dude playing her - he saw someone he loved or wanted and moved on

life is all bout risks but its worth taking and for the financial part, im sure she enjoyed every bit of his money
the whole time its not like he used her financially which in my Opinion is much worse grin grin
190 do u think every relationship is abt money?Alwz talking abt money and that is what girls will love u for becos u think it's all abt the cash
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

stop forming captain america
INFACT i know wetin i go do you
lemme keep watching undecided
angry
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by 190theclown: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: 190 do u think every relationship is abt money?Alwz talking abt money and that is what girls will love u for becos u think it's all abt the cash

Duh!! U hate the truth
relationships these days is ALL ABOUT THE CASH!!

why dont u date a broke man for a week and report back to me your experience angry angry

i dnt care if ladies love me for my money atleast they love me for something
No lady would ever love you if u're broke - wetin she wan chop - Air or gala
say something else my dear -
The OP's friend defo loved the guy cos he was not only rich but comfortable too bad she couldnt get 2 the final destination

20 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

Jesus christ what kind of girl is this angry
angry
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

Duh!! U hate the truth
relationships these days is ALL ABOUT THE CASH!!

why dont u date a broke man for a week and report back to me your experience angry angry
U keep flaunting cash to attract a woman and u expect the woman not be after ur cash?Not all girls are relationship for cash,if u dont want to be in a cash relationship stop using cash as a bait to attract girls

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by 190theclown: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: U keep flaunting cash to attract a woman and u expect the woman not be after ur cash?Not all girls are relationship for cash,if u dont want to be in a cash relationship stop using cash as a bait to attract girls

I hate you undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

I hate you undecided
And i love ugringrin

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by ikekings(m): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2013
@190 tell them bro... It seems like most of them still believe in all those fairy tales about cinderella, rapunzel and co... Or they are still single.... RELATIONSHIP OF NOWADAYS IS ALL ABOUT MONEY... Any girl that says otherwise don't trust her... She's receiving it behind your back... Or she's waiting for the right moment to take a bow...
Re: How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? by Popowaa: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2013
ikekings: @190 tell them bro... It seems like most of them still believe in all those fairy tales about cinderella, rapunzel and co... Or they are still single.... RELATIONSHIP OF NOWADAYS IS ALL ABOUT MONEY... Any girl that says otherwise don't trust her... She's receiving it behind your back... Or she's waiting for the right moment to take a bow...
smh,paranoia.Imagine this ,a guy once told me if the gf doesnt ask him for money then meaning the girl is cheating and so what do u expect the girl to do?Blame urselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! / My Ex Girlfriend Ignores Me - What You Need To Do To Change This / This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.