Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures (65534 Views)

Largest Yoruba Settlement In Togo - Atakpame / My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China / Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
TOGO 56600 Km2 area,official language french,currency CFA, 1naira is 2.90 cfa,population 8million,with about 4million leaving in lomé grin
TOGO economy is mainly depending on the seaport,TOGO has the deepest seaport in Africa.The construction of the biggest seaport of africa is going on there.TOGO is known for its peaceful environment,no light shortage,but very salty water grin,Togolese are friendly especially their girls cheesy

HERE ARE pictures of lomé cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lomé cheesy

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lomé smiley

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
lomé grin

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lomé cheesy

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lomé(dékon) smiley

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
lomé

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
lomé(togo) grin

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nothing is happening there jere...

7 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 4:51am On Sep 27, 2013
lOl;we know bro smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by chriseruba: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
pls i want to go there and buy things like textiles and sale in nigeria pls advice me on things i can buy from togo and sell here in nigeria or buy in nigeria and sell there
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hi Bro,how are you man cheesy I advice you to buy electronics and textiles stuff especially smartphones at the seaport if u have connection with those togolese guys here u go make money,u can buy a galaxy S3 there at 75K naira at the seaport,textiles u go buy tire lol,is far cheaper here compare 2 naija but no near nigerians boutique go to togolese shops,but seaport has everything you want,Gud luck grin

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lomé

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
lomé

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
Lom&

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
Lomé grin that country not bad at all;TOGO prople no go disturb you like ghana people do,lol angry

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Godson201333(m): 4:13am On Sep 29, 2013
These are our problems,When you people spend just some days at a particular place you come back praising them neglecting your father land.

Who told you Togolese are friendly?whre are the girls?Do you know how many Nigerians that are rotting in their jail right now for just paper works?

2 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by dasparrow: 7:18am On Sep 29, 2013
Godson201333: These are our problems,When you people spend just some days at a particular place you come back praising them neglecting your father land.

Who told you Togolese are friendly?whre are the girls?Do you know how many Nigerians that are rotting in their jail right now for just paper works?

@Bolded

Why will you reside in Togo illegally? There is nowhere you will go to in this world were illegal immigrants are treated nicely and welcomed with open arms. Nowhere I tell you. Be it Europe, America, Asia, Africa, etc. If you however make sure your paper issue is sorted out and you are there legally, then no one will just yank you off the streets and throw you in jail. You must keep in mind that other countries are not like Nigeria were anything goes and where foreigners can come here and get employment even though they don't have the legal papers/work permit to do so. In Nigeria we don't know who is who and we don't keep records like we should. Hence, anyone can come to Nigeria and live and work without any disturbance from the authorities. Outside Nigeria though, the story is different so be sure to follow protocol and get the necessary residence permit to reside peacefully in the country of your choice.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by DisGuy: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Godson201333: These are our problems,When you people spend just some days at a particular place you come back praising them neglecting your father land.

so people aren't friendly because they enforce their immigration laws?

there are many people rotting in Nigerian jails also because they've broken the law and if nigeria doesnt detain immigration offenders then thats ouR problem

11 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by DisGuy: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Looks like a nice place to have a break from the Lagos hustle
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Godson201333(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dis Guy:

so people aren't friendly because they enforce their immigration laws?

there are many people rotting in Nigerian jails also because they've broken the law and if nigeria doesnt detain immigration offenders then thats out problem

You do not even have point,I was there and i know how aggressive this people are..

Lets be realistic,I know alot of Ghanians,Togolese and other people from Ecowas hustling in Lagos and living Illegally in Lagos,How many of them are in Jail??

The police and immigrations in Togo begg for money,Once you dont have it and you dont speak french then the trouble begins.

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by DisGuy: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Godson201333:

You do not even have point,I was there and i know how aggressive this people are..

Lets be realistic,I know alot of Ghanians,Togolese and other people from Ecowas hustling in Lagos and living Illegally in Lagos,How many of them are in Jail??

The police and immigrations in Togo begg for money,Once you dont have it and you dont speak french then the trouble begins.

so that make nigeria a friendly place uh?

police/immigration asking for bribe is very common in West Africa right from the airport to the seaport- as long you your papers are complete

3 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2013
@Godson201333 u were where?Let me tell you something,i am nt a nigerian but a pure togolese,(je suis togolais,tu en sais quoi du TOGO plus que moi) grin lol,was that not french??But how do you intend to go to a french country if u are not ready to learn french sad hu?u want them to be speakin' english for u abi?lol stop jokin',i was in nigeria for 3 years for senior school in Ijebu Ode-Ogun state sad excursion around that great country, sad it was sad the way they treated me whenever i have to enter the country after holidays.Do you know how much they collected from me every time? Yes my togolese soldiers beg,do you know any african country where u won't find that?tell me
How difficult do you cross ghana border?compare that to TOGO,do ghanian soldiers collect money from you or not?
Do you know how many nigerians are making legal money in TOGO with right papers?lol don't always try to be illegal no country no go allow that,that will be bullshit
The hard truth is that nigerians in TOGO jails are those that tried to do drugs and cocaine money,and yes Togo do not allow all those nonsense,and dats wot make it a real safe place to live.how many troubles do you hear about TOGO?many nigerian have been caught here for trying to do money ritual also,but not only nigerians,last month 2 men from brazil and a woman from italy was caught trying to bring in drug and even one former prime minister of cape verde is there inour jails when he tried to transit with drugs,we don't allow that here,yes and i support that why should you go and trying to be illegal in a country,which kind of good job can u do when u got no papers?

Be prepared before u travel and try to be legal as possible when u travel please cheesy gbammm over
u should know there is no place for illegals in this world,i am no more in TOGO or NIGERIA
Sorry for mistakes grin

10 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2013
lomé cheesy

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2013
lomé smiley

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by ijawgirl: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
nice
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wow, big thangs poppin' in Lome.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by harber123(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Those girls are really cute
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by AbdulAdam56(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Alhamdulillah am first!!!
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by moodswing(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
OMG. Is this a joke ?.

I think so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Passport: Nigerian Immigration Reacted To Widespread About The New Passport / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Kuri Wakko Dunes In Yobe State: This Is Not Dubai But Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.