Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Shocking: I May Not Live Long - Kunle Afolayan - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Shocking: I May Not Live Long - Kunle Afolayan (802 Views)

I Don't Have Anything Attached With Toyin Aimaku-ace Produce Okiki Afolayan Reve / SHOCKING: I Am Personally Happy Goldie Is No More - A Lady`s Reaction To Goldie` / SHOCKING: "I Am Personally Happy Goldie Died" - @miss_nkem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: I May Not Live Long - Kunle Afolayan by Fastecash: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Shocker: “I may not live long” says Kunle Afolayan
Celebrated film maker and actor Kunle Afolayan has dropped heart stopping posts on Facebook indicating that his workaholic lifestyle may eventually end his life.
Kunle who is working round the clock to meet the October 1 deadline of his highly anticipated film “October 1″ took to Facebook to drop some of his darkest thoughts.
‘My Obsession with filmmaking makes me think I may not live long, I forbid it though’.
‘I got back to Lagos yesternight (sic) very tired and sleepy after 42days of shoot, got home ate then went to bed. All I see throughout my sleep are the shots I took and those that I felt I should have done differently. Woke up this morning and all I have in my head is the deadline of the trailer release which in October 1, 2013, in about 11 days and the completion of the whole project. Yes, am very passionate about film making but I think being too obsessed is not healthy. What do you guys think?

You can read more from here -
http://lindaikejinews..com/2013/09/shocker-i-may-not-live-long-says-kunle.html
Re: Shocking: I May Not Live Long - Kunle Afolayan by ayobase(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
He is asking us....it seems u have no family yet cos ur wife must have chained u to that bad!

October 1 will always come and go. The question is will u like the see these October 1s or u wanna die before this very one?

NL are quick with "RIP" comments sha....ur choice, we are waiting!

(1) (Reply)

Fans Who Paid $2,500 To Meet Britney Spears Left Disappointed / Celebrity Birthday :ken Erics / REVEALED: Senators' Salaries And Allowances In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.