Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Video: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Resurfaces In New Video Threathen More Attack - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Resurfaces In New Video Threathen More Attack (579 Views)

AGAIN, Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Resurfaces, Orders Members To Surrender [video] / Fuel Scarcity Resurfaces In Ogun (photos) / Boko Haram Leader Shekau On Hospital Death Bed: Is He Dead Or Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Resurfaces In New Video Threathen More Attack by topclubv: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2013
Nigeria's army said on Thursday it was trying to know the authenticity of a video that appeared to show the leader of the Boko Haram mocking the report that he may have been killed.
A security task force last month said wanted Islamist insurgent commander Abubakar Shekau "may have died" from a gunshot wound sustained after with clash with soldiers in June 30.
In a video seen by AFP Wednesday, a man resembling Shekau was seen in a video taunted the regional military spokesman who suggested he had been killed.
"We cannot say at this juncture whether the claim is true or false until we authenticate the veracity of the video", army spokesman Ibrahim Attahiru told AFP.
In the Video the Boko Haram commander told the President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, President of the United State Barrack Obama, Queen of England, Queen Elizabeth, and President Franciso Hollande should all hang their head in shame for faking his dead story.
"Sagir Musa, should hang his head in shame, President Jonathan (of Nigeria) should hang his head in shame, President Obama should hang his head in shame, and President Franciso Hollande should hang his head in Shame, Queen Elizabeth (of England) should hang her head in shame.
"They said i am dead, but here i am. The world should know that i am alive and will only die at the appointed time . Everybody should be judged according to the dictates of his conscience.
"What i am doing is written in the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and i will not stop. I challenge all the cleric in the world to question my deeds. Those underrating my capacity should have a rethink. I will never allow democracy to thrive.
http://naijalatestmovies..com/2013/09/video-boko-haram-leader-shekau.html
Re: Video: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Resurfaces In New Video Threathen More Attack by Annie2gud(f): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2013
With all these happening.....i can Proudly say....Late china Achebe was Right,indeed There was a country.i weep for Naija.
Re: Video: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Resurfaces In New Video Threathen More Attack by pamcomps(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2013
This are signs of the end times. Let remember that and learn our lessons from take decision and taking them at the right time

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Letter To Nigeria On Her 53rd Ind. Anniversary / INCREASE YOUR VALUE / Nigerian Man Beaten In India - My View As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.