Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State (8625 Views)

Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance / Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by Profidada: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2013
Information reaching us has revealed that NYSC 2012 batch C corps members serving in Ekiti State are planning to embark on a peaceful protest to the govt house to express their disappointment towards the govt refusal to pay the 5000 naira stipulated monthtly allowance. The corps members were aggrieved that the gov Dr Kayode Fayemi who donated SUVs and ford saloon cars to traditional rulers was unable to pay their entitlements after one of service which is contrary to his earlier promise. Pls corps members serving in ekiti state should confirmed this.

2 Likes

Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
I served in ekiti, n dey re notorious 4 ds act!! They did it 2 us too, we almost closed dia govt. House

1 Like

Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by ufonobong: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
angry Boys are not smiling. Dr Fayemi Kayode John! Pls pay us our complete money.

1 Like

Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by 3ace(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
Why did the mods move an unconfirmed story to the FrontPage? E be like say una no dey value una FrontPage again, abi?
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by wesley80(m): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Can serving corp members stage a protest? I think there's a code that forbids such, no?

1 Like

Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by duality(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Good and friendly Govt
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by temi2013(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
is unfortunate we don't have a sincere Govt they are all there to fight for their pockets and not the masses.It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
Dont know why Seun and co are so baised in posting news on front page. This is yet to be confirmed and it has hit front page. Maybe, Seun has something against the Gov. Why has Fashola's apology to the Igbos not on front page yet despite its wide coverage on dailies today? Why has Seun buried the news in the 'new' section? Protecting anything Fashola?

3 Likes

Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by elari(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
serving corps members are not allowed to do dat. . .
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by agrovick(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nigeria my country
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote
author=3ace]Why did the mods move an unconfirmed story to the
FrontPage? E be like say una no dey value una FrontPage again,
abi?[/quote]
Front page is for sale. The mods are hustlers like the Nigerian politicians.
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by 3ace(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
kaorama:
Front page is for sale. The mods are hustlers like the Nigerian politicians.
Na who come pay for dis one now? Shey na d OP or d corp members? And some people are already condemning the government when it is yet to be confirmed. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
If same can be done in edo too. Oshiomole no even promise anything and he no dey pay anything to serving corp members. Its not fair o. angry Those batch B corp members dat passed out recently were promised 25k by d governor himself on their P.O.P day in june. Dey no even give am face cos they know oshiomole would never pay. Till tomorrow, none has gotten alert for said 25k.
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by Clerverly: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
Are they on Fed or State Payroll? These corp members don't understand their briefs well. You are all employees of Fed Govt at the first instance, anything you receive from States is just extra and out of magnanimity of the states govts. Methinks, these infant corp members need reorientation. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by sanandreas(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
angry when will nigerian goverment do things the way it suppose to be done. We just keep hearing promises here and there
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by Chamackh(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
Upon all the high GDP that Ekiti Kete Has? shocked shocked
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ekiti oni baje oh. Sai APC
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by gab150: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Raymondenyi: I served in ekiti, n dey re notorious 4 ds act!! They did it 2 us too, we almost closed dia govt. House
guy where side 4 ekiti u serve may b i fit knw u,i serve 4 oye
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by adebayosun02: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
temi2013: is unfortunate we don't have a sincere Govt they are all there to fight for their pockets and not the masses.It is well with Nigeria.

Before trading blames please confirm the news. The news is awaiting confirmation from the current batch B corp members...
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by DukeNija(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
i served in Ekiti state. Ijero, Ekiti. sweet sweet state. I still miss the iyan and efo soup at mama funmi's joint. kiss cheesy and all those health college babes that were chasing me everywhere, some wey dey wash my cloths and fetch waterlipsrsealed .
kai I looovvvveeee Ekiti. My best state after Imo(origin) Lagos(Birth).
Was the only corper paid 60k by the state government. All my colleagues were paid 10k less. Dont know how dat happened though.(favor things) wink

Ado ekiti i miss uuuuuu cry cry cry

Back to topic tongue
They must be paid abeg.. Wait ooo... next year is election o... Fayemi shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by jonescyras(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
Perhaps, they weren't told that Mr FAYEWON has traveled abroad to greet mr KINI-IBU...
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by delishpot: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ha Ekiti? I served there in 2006 the governent paid 500 naira (note five hundred) monthly we were serving as teachers in a state school.
We asked oga fayoshe to please increase it to 2 k he said he was about asking us to contribute the 500 to the state sef. Naim all man waka leave venue lol.

1 Like

Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by delishpot: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
shocked
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by sopoundz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
Buh d govt should rmba d corpers whom v served d state 4 1yr if yu'v gt money 2 buy carz @least yu kip 2 yur promise. Erry1 knws wah 55k wuld do in an outgoing corp member's life
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
They'll pay but the corp members must sweat blood first. I know Ekiti first hand for that. But come to think of it, only very few states treat corp members with an iota of dignity.
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by Ismahyl: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nawao politician wt dia fake promises please pay dos corpers dia full allowance ooo.how much is it sef.if u can buy 12million worth of cars for d obas dem how much is 50k allowance for d corpers.is dis how APC wanna start ok oo start nah we dey watch una
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by basilo101: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Dem chop our 15k (Batch A 2012) dey promised 2 pay in2 our acct bt dey neva did. Batch C, make una no gree o

1 Like

Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
gab150: guy where side 4 ekiti u serve may b i fit knw u,i serve 4 oye

Naaaa, I doubt, I served in omuo-ekiti; about 300N. To ur place... D truth is, now I miss dat place, wen I got ther, n tru out, my serving year, I was itching 2 go, buh ryt now! I miss dem...
U myt know, 1 tall female Dr. Dat was posted 2 oye university clinic, she's, d only oye person I knew den!
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by kemmz: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Profidada: Information reaching us has revealed that NYSC 2012 batch C corps members serving in Ekiti State are planning to embark on a peaceful protest to the govt house to express their disappointment towards the govt refusal to pay the 5000 naira stipulated monthtly allowance. The corps members were aggrieved that the gov Dr Kayode Fayemi who donated SUVs and ford saloon cars to traditional rulers was unable to pay their entitlements after one of service which is contrary to his earlier promise. Pls corps members serving in ekiti state should confirmed this.
dis is trerrible SMH
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by tomwealth: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅‎​ wish my fellow batch C in Rivers state will emulate this. We all suffering from this in rivers state, and the man called his excellencing her has be talking what Ȋ̝̊̅‎​ called "nonesence"am fine n u? G̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ help us from this!
Re: Batch C Corpers To Protest Non-Payment Of Allowance In Ekiti State by eaglechild: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
booqee: If same can be done in edo too. Oshiomole no even promise anything and he no dey pay anything to serving corp members. Its not fair o. angry Those batch B corp members dat passed out recently were promised 25k by d governor himself on their P.O.P day in june. Dey no even give am face cos they know oshiomole would never pay. Till tomorrow, none has gotten alert for said 25k.
Is APC that irresponsible?
Such an insensitive act, starving corp members that are helping to develop, their villages.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EU To Collaborate With NYSC On Youth Empowerment (PHOTO) / Sorry, There Is No More Available State Slot For Deployment - NYSC / No Mdas Should Reject NYSC Corps Members- Ugwuanyi Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.