Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Celstial Church Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celstial Church Of Christ (3097 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celstial Church Of Christ by enspirito: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2008
Are u a celestian? just thought of starting a thread where we could all meet. hymn 186 - Ijo mimo eho fayo, Ojo ayo wa siti de,
Re: Celstial Church Of Christ by ikamefa(f): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2008
iyin ope lo ye o

Baba wa oloore

awa omo celestial a fiyin foruko re cheesy
Re: Celstial Church Of Christ by enspirito: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2008
Ojo na pe loni ijo mimo
Ro daju, ijo mimo
Bawo loti wadi okan resi
Jowo ro daju Ijo mimo
Re: Celstial Church Of Christ by ikamefa(f): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2008
ENYIN OMO IJO MIMO,

E DAMURE NYIN GIRI,

KA SI LE B, AWON ANGELI,

KA ALLELUYA LOJO NA,

KA SI LE BO SINU AYO OLUWA

DAMUSO-FUN BABA

AWAMARIDI JINLE KABIYESI,

JEHOVAH MIMO JOWO,

MA SE LE MI LODO RE

NIPA ORE OFE RE,

KINLE DE BE       

" grin "
Re: Celstial Church Of Christ by noetic(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2008
ona to lorun gba soro
lati se ise re
ona re eni kan komo
awa ma ridi ni
alai gbagbo won yio si na
won ko ise oluwa
sugbon awa to gbo luwa gbo
aki yio pofo laye
Re: Celstial Church Of Christ by Lady2(f): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2008
Yeah so I attended one this past Sunday.

Then the Pastor proceeded to recite The Creed.

It went like this.

We believe in one God, The Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and eart; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; He descended into hell, the third day He arose from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Celestial Church of Christ, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

Yeah I just want to know why the Apostles' Creed was changed? And if this is done in every Cele Church?
Re: Celstial Church Of Christ by enspirito: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2008
hello all. this thread is meant to bring we celestians closer to each other. get to know ourselves and even go for harvest in each others parishes.ikamefa can we get to know each other better? i'm sam.
Re: Celstial Church Of Christ by Zoey1: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2022
Damuso , fun Baba!
Awamaridi nile Kabiyesi,
Jehovah Mimo jowo Ma se lemi Lodo re,
Nipa ore ofe re ki n me de be.

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Be Sure You Are Destined For Heaven? / Whom Did Our Forefathers Worship Prior To The Spread Of Christianity? / Why Are You Theistic, Atheistic Or Agnostic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.