Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? (19467 Views)

10 Signs That Shows You Hate The Course You Are Currently Studying / Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? / Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
It's a known fact that a greater percentage of the members of this Forum are within the Tertiary institution age group,which I am part of. This thread is for us all.

Let's talk about what we are currently studying and what we hope to be in the near future.

Personally,I'm studying Accounting and I hope to be a Chartered Accountant in the near future,so help me God. embarassed

Let's hear yours.

P.S: I know that ASUU is on strike,but that would never stop us from graduating and be who we want to be in future! Did I hear somebody say "Amen"? wink

7 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Popowaa: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
I'm currently study hospitality management and i'm hoping to become hotelier or an event managress.

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Popowaa: I'm currently study hospitality management and i'm hoping to become hotelier or an event managress.
Wow.......I didn't know that hospitality management is a course. Good to know. I see you owning and managing a five-star hotel and suite in the future... wink

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nomski0(f): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
Medicine.

I want to be a kick äss surgeon after med school, then probably volunteer to be a UNICEF ambassador/doctor.

8 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Popowaa: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow.......I didn't know that hospitality management is a course. Good to know. I see you owning and managing a five-star hotel and suite in the future... wink
Amen coupled with hardwork i will get therewink
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
just admitted to study electrical/electronic engineering.. and hoping to become to become VLSI/nanotechnology expert.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
marketing.

Hope to be the marketing manager for nestle ghana or some huge multi national company in the next decade or two cool

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Popowaa: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
chokl8candie: marketing.

Hope to be the marketing manager for nestle ghana or some huge multi national company in the next decade or two cool
with hardwork and continous education it can even be less than a decade
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Popowaa: with hardwork and continous education it can even be less than a decade
Amen to that! smiley
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by femooshad(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
currently studying computer engineering ... but there is so much to diversify into ! for now got my mind on robotics and A.I (artificial intelligence)

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Popowaa: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
femooshad: currently studying computer engineering ... but there is so much to diversify into ! for now got my mind on robotics and A.I (artificial intelligence)
Sm sharkswink
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by AbuMikey(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Just got admitted,to study Architecture sad
May venture into Building and Construction Engineering,for now,Bagging the Certificates is Paramount cool

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Popowaa: Sm sharkswink
charle sm serious shark bi paa oo ...robotics and artificial intelligence paa ,the poster's IQ is defo above average

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by homesteady(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
Studying Dentistry and dental surgery! And I hope to be a renowned dental surgeon

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Popowaa: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
chokl8candie:
charle sm serious shark bi paa oo ...robotics and artificial intelligence paa ,the poster's IQ is defo above average
I tell ya
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Vivly(f): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Currently studying political science. I've not yet figured out what to venture into. Politics or perhaps a second degree in law

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
Vivly: Currently studying political science. I've not yet figured out what to venture into. Any ideas?
errrm ...politics and law
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nomski0: Medicine.

I want to be a kick ass surgeon after med school, then probably volunteer to be a UNICEF ambassador/doctor.
Wow......you got big dreams,gal. Tell you what? That was the course I had intended on studying,but Physics gave me a deadly blow,so I decided to opt for Accountancy. I wouldn't mind making you as my family doctor. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
Popowaa: Amen coupled with hardwork i will get therewink
You sure would get there,sweetie. Don't relent on your effort. wink
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
honey: just admitted to study electrical/electronic engineering.. and hoping to become to become VLSI/nanotechnology expert.
And who say Nairaland don't have talents?? Bro,don't give up or lose concentration. You have what it take to be the next Nanotechnologist! smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
chokl8candie: marketing.

Wow! That's a big dream you have,and as dreams do come to pass,yours would come to pass too.

Nestle Ghana Plc and other multi-national company should be on the look-out,because we have got an aspiring marketer! wink
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
Popowaa: with hardwork and continous education it can even be less than a decade
So true. cool
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
femooshad: currently studying computer engineering ... but there is so much to diversify into ! for now got my mind on robotics and A.I (artificial intelligence)
I heard Computer engineering is the anchor of the future. That's a good course you got there,bro. cool
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Popowaa: Sm sharkswink
Lol... cheesy
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady: Studying Dentistry and dental surgery! And I hope to be a renowned dental surgeon
Let it be known this day that we have an aspiring Dentist on this Forum! wink

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Danhumprey: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Vivly: Currently studying political science. I've not yet figured out what to venture into. Any ideas?
How about working as a political analyst? Or combine politic with Law. Or join in active politics and vie for the Presidency? And who know,you may be Nigeria's first female president. wink

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Vivly(f): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Double post
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Vivly(f): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
chokl8candie:
errrm ...politics and law
Danhumprey: How about working as a political analyst? Or combine politic with Law. Or join in active politics and vie for the Presidency? And who know,you may be Nigeria's first female president. wink
Politics? Speechless.
Law? Does that mean I have to get another degree?
First female president? Amen

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by HezronLorraine(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Just completed my first degree in mass communications.
Going for a second degree in International Law and Diplomacy.

I hope to work with the UN and make it as the United Nations Secretary General or youngest judge of the International Court of Justice(ICJ).If grace permits,run into politics.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Just completed my first degree in mass communications.
Going for a second degree in International Law and Diplomacy.

I hope to work with the UN and make it as the United Nations Secretary General or youngest judge of the International Court of Justice(ICJ).If grace permits,run into politics.
all these dreams for one person....... then i can only say that you are genius............. i have my eyes on the nobel prize **as nigerians, do you ever think we will ever get to these heights?**

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by ugonna1054(m): 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
Just got admitted to study geology.and I hope to be the best geologist/geoscientist in Nigeria and renowned geologist in the world at large..

8 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by HezronLorraine(m): 12:31am On Sep 28, 2013
honey: all these dreams for one person....... then i can only say that you are genius............. i have my eyes on the nobel prize **as nigerians, do you ever think we will ever get to these heights?**
I'm brainy I must say.

Yes,we will.The wind is blowing and the world will much later appreciate the beauty of what comes out from africa.Hold unto your dreams.You can achieve even beyond.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. / Biscuit Bone VS Brisket Bone / Difference Between University And Poly Diploma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.